Good evening, Anonmyous!

Good evening, Anonmyous!

It's t-that time again!
D-do you need some general life advice?
S-someone to talk to?
M-Maybe a friend?

Don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous, if you d-don't have to.

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/identity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
youtube.com/watch?v=AYMAtbq0bjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm miserable, Alice.

0/10 not real

W-Why are you miserable, dear?

W-What do you even mean?

because everything sucks today. I'm emotionally and mentally empty this week.

I cant get my life together. I keep trying to be productive and get a job or even just at home but the stress holds me back from it. I feel like Im just ramming myself into a wall until it falls over. Like even filling out a resume freaks me out and I have been putting it off for the past month. I need a job so I can actually live life instead of letting it pass me by but I dont feel like I can do it or even keep up with it. Its too much all at once and its killing me.

I am in a class which consists of mostly blue-pill people, including my teacher. I am the only one that is red-pilled. My teacher heard me talking about the negative aspects of multiculturalism (which by the way he thinks do not exist). And now he wants to have a debate. But I am afraid that everybody else is not going to listen to me and will just call me a facist or racist or even nazi. i mean I have nothing against multiculturalism, but there are certain problems with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>posting in an alice thread

Don't mind if I do

Hey, Alice. I love you.

W-Was there anything that has happened in the recent p-past that could make you feel this way? Or d-did it just come on suddenly?

Why are you stuttering? Alice doesn't stutter. She's a cold bitch. Your grasp of her character is laughable.

neat

>I am in a class which consists of mostly blue-pill people, including my teacher. I am the only one that is red-pilled.

You sound really gay when you say shit like this. Just so you know.

hope

Hey BWA

i dont know what i mean

You most certainly CAN do it. What stress are you under? Aside from the pressures to contribute...

Is the anxiety simply due to the need for a resume or the actual act of writing it?

it's just been downhill slowly, and this is the point it's reached now.

I hunger but I cannot eat! whatever I eat i puke up! this has been going on for a few months :(

soup

My birthday is coming up and I'm depressed as shit. All of my money is going to a court case so I can get visitation of my daughter who I haven't seen in 6 years. All of my friends are busy so no one will be stopping by to see me. I'm pretty sure they've all forgotten by now. I'm debating whether I should spend my last $25 on food or a brush pack for my art program. I know I need food but I just want to do something nice for myself and I can't afford to. And I don't want to tell anyone in real life about it.

Hey Alice I've been smoking a lot recently and I feel like my lungs are collapsing and I cant find a job and I wanna die.
How are you sweetness?

*hugs Alice* Go get'em, nyoron!

If you have no allies, you have already lost. Don't pick a fight you won't win.

Hi

Well okay. They are liberals and I am conservative. Are you happy now?

>How are you d-doing today?

I'm alive. I don't know what my problem is right now so there really isn't much sense in trying to talk to you about it. I am currently not capable of saying I'm okay which is one of the first signs that one of my mental problems is about to do a thing.

W-What is stressing you out about it? W-What's stopping you from applying for a job?

What's the best way to poop so I will have minimal wiping and a cleaner ass? Also, some negroes stole my coworker's bike.

Get the food, man. Buy cheap and push it to its limit.

Just keep on to the hope that you win the case. Feel the joy as you visit your daughter once again.

Let that be your determined will to keep going.

I'm s-sorry to hear that, Anonymous. Please let me know if there is anything I c-can do to help you.

S-Send me an email, and we'll see what I can do to help you. [email protected]

Hey Alice what do you think of my KDE rice?

So we can be friends!??

hey alice, hope your day is going well

fuck them, at least you aren't a brainwashed tard. you have a proper mind of thought.

Squat, not even kidding. Stand on your toilet seat and let that shit drop right in. Wipe front to back.

Also, who the fuck rides a bicycle to work?

Leave Reimu alone lmfao

T-That sounds like you should be seeing a doctor

Better, but keep this in mind paulgraham.com/identity.html

I dont even know.
I think I have a habit of being so hyper compeditive I psyche myself out. The thing is, I know I can actually do it. Im competing witht he world and I know I can win but I dont think I ever even wanted this for my life.

Ayyy dude I'm in the same boat I cannot do an interview for the life of me.
If you smoke weed, smoke less.
If you don't smoke, smoke weed.

Oh for fucks sake.
I wish you'd just fuck off.
If I could strap anyone to a rocket and fire them to the center of the sun, it would be you.

And fuck all you cunts for enabling this absolute degenerate faggot behavior.

ayy this guy knows whats up

Of c-course

I wish Sup Forums was a nice board like [s4s]
I feel like everyone who comes here are just underages who first found out about Sup Forums and think they're real edgy until they eventually find a better home board

T-This is my home, if you don't like this thread you are free to leave. Have a very s-safe day.

Will do. Thanks

Can you recommend me some good hip-hop music?

When are you going to show your penis?
When are you going to get your mods to stop deleting threads questioning your sex?

hell, if you have suggestions on what would help, I'd take that.

Yayayyayayay!!!!!
\(//∇//)\

I kind of just want to sleep forever, now that I think about it.

I'm about 50kg and 1.75. I really want to gain weight. And I don't eat much but I certainly eat more than average quite some times but I'm still way too light. I used be like 55kg but I have had a really bad day/night rhytm. That's almost fixed now tho but i'm still not gaining any weight at all.

Well right now you are in last place in conquering the world.

Get some words onto that paper, yo. The sooner you start writing, the sooner it will start becoming complete.

Also, lower your expectations for yourself. It's not the end of the universe if you make a few mistakes.

Oh :(

You'd end up pooping yourself ;n;

Yea, try InI Center of Attention

My job is kind of ruining my life. Between my lazy coworkers leaving me most of the work and my asinine managers (one of which calls me the wrong name on purpose all the time just because he knows it pisses me off) I spend the day so angry that by the time i get home I end up snapping at my wife and getting angry at her too. I've been trying to find another job, but haven't had any bites yet, and I can't quit without having another job lined up. I just don't know how to fucking deal with it in a way that's not going to get me arrested for coldcocking my boss.

>You'd end up pooping yourself ;n;

That's not really my problem if I'm dead.

I don't have a p-penis.
And I d-don't have "mods" on here.

S-Send me en email: [email protected], I'd like to talk to you there.

o shit this is good stuff
thanks so much for the recommendation user

12oz milkshake every day. Get whatever you want in it, but keep it consistent.

If you have any allergies, there are other methods.

If you're going for natty gainz, go 60g+ of protein a day and start lifting more seriously/consistently.

I don't want to be wiping your butt all the time so please think of me before you do such a thing...

Being alive is MUcH nicer, trust me

How can I give a presentation in front of my whole class without a panic attack?
panic attack in my case means sweating, stuttering, shaking

I d-don't know much to recommend, s-sorry!

you have time tonight to talk on Steam or something instead?

>i don't have a penis
Why are you so insecure?

12oz Milksteak

alright that's okay

cos '''''Alice''''' is a faget
youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk

Well I have a little group of friends and I fell in love with two of the members but everyday I feel them more and more distant from me
Also the two of them which I fell in love with are obsessed with the same guy who is supposed to be my friend
I just don't know what to do
Everyday I dislike more and more talking to people

>Being alive is MUcH nicer, trust me

That's what they always say but I have yet to be convinced.

I think I need to be dead so I can compare the two. That's a reasonable arrangement, isn't it?

Y-Yes, after my stream

Good shit brother. Thanks very much. Since you like oldschool.. Do you already know big L? If not def check him out!

hello alice how are ya

Are you 14?

It'll pass

Why are you not cooking?

I don't have any discipline or motivation to accomplish something in my life. Everything I try ends with me giving up, because I can't make any progress. The step-by-step method of making small goals and accomplishing them, does not work for me either. I realise that I am a useless cunt destined to be a failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMAtbq0bjY

D12 Devils Night
A good track is Eazy E Nobody Move

On medical leave from school due to depression. I like to laugh at my struggles because if I don't, I'm crying instead

Yo fam this is actually lit nice song

never heard of him cause I'm just starting to get into hip hop, that's why I'm asking for good songs. I'll check it out
Thanks bro I'll check these out too

Can you give me the link to your stream?

Tits or gtfo

Alice, I demand you cook a roast and teach us.

Bull. Shit.

No. Absolutely n-not.

I'm s-sorry that you're going through that, and I wish I could offer more than j-just support, have you tried talking to your friends about your feelings?

Sounds like you're a waste of space making excuses, with a shit taste to boot.
Suicide is a valid option, if you can even do that.

A ray of sunlight descends from the sky onto my plane of existence.
MFW it's Alice
MFW she's the only person who asks how my day went.
MFW she's the only one to welcome me home after a long day.

You have every right and reason to leave, so I am thankful you are doing that. I'm sure things will definitely perk up when you're gone.

Aaa

!!!

Give it in front of your friends and family first!

Hell yeah!

Have you ever been dead? You won't enjoy dying and you will enjoy being dead much less. Fortunately for you, you don't have to die and get to enjoy the benefits of being alive!

Let's not test the death theory though. Just take my word for it...

Well, love is very complicated. If you're spreading it out too thinly, you will lose it altogether.

I don't think you're going to be a failure. I think you've not yet found what drives you to succeed.

What do you like to do?

Alice-chan. Right now I'm in a situation where I'm completely surrounded by girls socially. Heck I'm living with 4 girls as housemates (majority lesbians) and have been in constant contact with several other girls. Yet I'm still struggling to get into a relationship. I feel as though I'm lacking something more fundamental as every single girl I've gone after is in a relationship or a lesbian! What should my next course of action be!?!

How can you help me? Nudes of you and a time stamp.

B-Because this is a general help thread and I ordered a p-pizza.

You aren't useless and you're certainly not destined to be anything other than w-what you decide to be. The g-goals themselves could be as small as getting out of b-bed and brushing your hair, to leaving your h-house for whatever purpose. You are the only one t-that can decide how useless, or useful you could be.

>> 748580849
I wish your assumptions were right