A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

yeah but Bill Nye is a faggot

Fake news

Wow. Evolution is fascinating.

Bill Nye also says gender is a spectrum, he's a black/jew cocksucking faghet

lol 20k17 and still believing gender is a thing.

>research paper done at Berkerly
You're quite the scholar, aren't you?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

What sucks for us not winning the lottery (I'm good looking guy but not on her level) is that he works hard to be that Alpha, all she has to do is workout what.. twice a week? Its not even like shes toned, she has 10/10 rack and good hips. She doesn't even have to try.

This thread. A million times a day.
>Continue, OP. You're quest interracial slave mongrels will come to fruition some day. Keep reaching for the Stars.

Cool story bro.

LOL. TOO LONG DIDN'T READ.

What is this your 15 minutes of fame. You expect us in 2017 with 15 second attention spans to read your novel.

is that a toddler?

I read half of it. I can graduate high school now.

A recent research paper done at MIT reported that OP is a faggot and a liar and gets paid for spreading cuckaganda. Solution was found, however - jewfagOP needs to mcfucking kill himself.

> Berkerly

lol, i didn't even notice it. it's how OP calls his basement i guess

gender is conceptual
while sex is physical

Gender is bullshit. Animals don't have genders. Human gender is conceptual, as you say, and humanity is always changing. Women have equal rights now, so what is gender supposed to be? Clothing? Makeup? I don't think I have a gender. I'm just a man.

how it feels to watch Rick and Morty once

Can you link said research paper? I'd be highly interested in any peer reviewed paper on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

No. I made it up.

You do have a gender. You identified yourself as a man, not a human male, but a man. It's easy to misunderstand it because gender is a concept, and the Sup Forumsros on Sup Forums won't help you. You see gender is self-identity related to sex.

Here is a hypothetical.
Let's say you go to the hospital because you have a headache or something. The doctors drug you and you are knocked out. When you wake up you notice that the doctors have put you through a sex change operation and there is noway to go back.

Do you still consider yourself a man?
If yes, you have female genitalia why do you consider yourself a man?
If no, do you now choose to live the rest of your life as a female?

This bait is getting weirder every day

So what you are saying is that if you get into a horrible accident that cuts off your franks and beans, you immediately become a Neuchacho? Gender is another word for sex. What you, and so many other idiotic people, are speaking about is gender ROLES. Which IS a construct of biology and sociology.

Men are bigger and stronger, so it makes sense for them to do the things that allow for survival that require greater strength.

Men are also less valuable on a reproductive level. One man can impregnate hundreds of females, but one female cannot become impregnated by hundreds of males. So it made sense that men would do the more dangerous tasks for survival.

We've largely removed ourselves from most of that, but you cannot change how we evolved. You cannot change what made us how we are. And because our base instincts drove us for millions of years with those tasks, we will always have a deep-seeded propensity to act those ways.

Some people can feel different ways all they want, but you don't have to have a vagina to like makeup or cooking. And you don't need to have a cock to like hunting or sports.

And people who want sex change operations are confused as hell. They want to alter their physical appearance to fit what they've been told their interest align with.

If you really want to be progressive, stop trying to tell people they must be a transgender person just because their interests do not align with traditional gender interests.

Let the women like classic cars and drinking beers while fishing. Let the men enjoy ballet and being a homemaker. Do those without letting those few people who want to mutilate themselves dictate how your society plays out.

Nope. I'd consider myself a eunuch which is a disfigurement. The open wound they turned my penis into is not a vagina and will close up because fuck that maintenance. I'd still wear the same clothes and do the same job. As far as sex being attached to gender, that's bullshit too. People do all sorts of things just to get off. A man wanting to have sex as a female is just a pipe dream. They might get to look like a woman but they will not have the same experience as a person born as a woman. That is just life. Life doesn't give you what you want. You just have to make do.

To clarify, I meant the act of sex. Not the noun.

A recent post on Sup Forums reported that OPs have retard receptors all over the surface of their skulls. It concluded that OPs sub-consciously seek out attention and pictures of brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

>A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.
please reference the paper, feggit

I call bullshit.

I like how much time is spent on bait these days