How many people here have a drinking problem? If so how are you managing it?

How many people here have a drinking problem? If so how are you managing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_YxauHnpyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cheaper than talking about your problems

Have you been to a therapist before?

Yes.
I'm managing it by being too poor to buy any.
Last drink I had was almost 2 weeks ago.
Determined to go a month just to prove to myself that I have at least SOME self-control left.

The moment I get money the first thing I think about is getting drunk later that evening.
This week has been the first time in YEARS where I don't feel like I actually need/want a drink at all... but to be fair it's probably because I'm in quite a good mood for a change for no apparent reason.

Alcoholism isn't fun.

I manage it by drinking more.

Yep. Clinical depression

Drink of choice?

/thred

Did you find it helpful before you looked at the bill?

alcoholism is fun!
or maybe im just at the starting point of it, booze is a nice fried after a week in the army or just everyday when you get time off to sleep and listen to chill music

same problem is also the money with me but i just dont drink if i cant afford, same about smoking cigs

>drinking problem
Drinking is not difficult at all.
YOU DARE INSULT ME BY IMLYING I WOULD DO IT INCORRECTLY?!

there is nothing that won't be worse tomorrow that is drowned in alcohol to day.

You will either quit drinking or it will burn your life down, your friends down, your job down, and finally you.

Just wait till you're neck deep in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_YxauHnpyg

Vodka by the case. $300 for 12

Jesus

too young yet my dear friend, i want to stop but pain is so easy to pass away with a drink and a cig, to be honest if the army would not check me for drugs i could smoke weed like a motherfucker

It's more easily managed than you'd think, even if you don't have a clock. When the sun's at it's highest point in the sky is when I start drinking, and I stop when I pass out.

Friend dead at 46, drank herself to death. tough to watch the last moments as the liver, kidneys and heart give out. Poor choices made in life

lol user
I only drink when I don't want to drink, and if I want to not drink then I do not drink. I have to want to stay sober for homework and most of life, so I want to not drink most of the time. I'll usually turn it down, unless it is a benefit and not at all a deficit for me.

I don't keep any in my home. When I plan to drink, I only buy a few of those little sample bottles. If I bjy a full sized bottle, I'll just drink it until I'm sick.

you dont know how to drink, even an alcoholic knows self control before going sick.

Does anyone in here go to AA?

Yeah, I can't help myself. I say I'm only going to have three. Then when the third one is gone, I'll almost always have a fourth. Then a fifth, then a sixth, and I'll keep justifying it in my mind until I black out or get sick.