People still think he can win a re-election in 2020

People still think he can win a re-election in 2020...

I voted for Trump last year, I'd gladly vote for him again.

俄罗斯已经给了中国国家安全部小便视频。俄罗斯的聯邦安全局不会使用了维基解密传播因为视频是色情材料。十九次全国代表大会和特朗普亚洲访问以后国家安全部会使用P2P传播。就等一下

depends how hard he fucks the USA

hahaha. jfc.

You are a piece of shit

le cucke

Why do people forget that roughly 50% of people didn't vote last year and more likely will vote in 2020? Also it's likely the Republicans would run another candidate against Trump and take most of his votes away, yeah it would throw the election, but it's better to do that then have your party continue to look like a retarded kid smeared in shit.

>in b4 YOU'RE A LIBTARD DEMOCRAT
No, they are not far off from their retarded counterpart

maybe next time democrats can give us someone who I can actually vote for. dems did it to themselves...

/thread
fuck you snowflake cucks, these shill campaigns and butthurts are all more reason to vote for him

Of course he will. That's literally how dumb Americans are. Bush got a second term after stealing the first and a war time president always gets re-elected.
>This spat with North Korea is simmering nicely

They will most definitely pick a neo-liberal cuck, get absolutely decimated by Trump, and then claim it's all the racists and sexists and not the fact that they are just Trump lite.

You are a piece of shit

that's not a very good reason to vote for anyone. anyone who votes for a candidate for the sole purpose of it upsetting another person is... well.. stupid. you should vote for a candidate because you think they will be a good president. but whatever. I couldn't vote for either side, because of the choice between "the lesser of two evils" is getting old. we need a change in this country.

hopefully they'll be smart and go with a centric candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if the republicans will want a new candidate for 2020 though.

lol people think their votes count XD

in a way it does.

you get to vote for the guy, that gets to appoint the guy that actually votes for the president.

he will win. and im a shitlib. he will win, cos this time ill vote for him if he drops some dumb retarded shit. the dems have imploded with hillary. she needs to be out of the spotlight fast and just let it go.

salty, i voted for trump and he's getting my vote next year kid

>next year

Why can't we get a normal person in office? Like a random guy with a clean record

3/5ths of americans are on the same boat.

Trump is a fucktard that will fuck our economy for decades to come if allowed to continue to be a retard. That is the least of our worries, as he is fucking up eco preservation, pollution laws, freedoms of communication, and appointed loads of industry insiders that will make the common man's life worse. This is the retard that ran pyramid schemes and called it "university".
Nobody in their right mind wanted this guy to be president.

But the option was banking's best friend and truly shady individual, Clinton. Had the retarded democrats allowed ANYONE ELSE, they would've had that shit on lockdown. But no, people were looking at shady shit 24/7 from Clinton, and nobody in their right mind wanted that either.

I work in IT, and we're already seeing the cost of Trump's retarded policies, I dread to think what it will look like in three years.

LOL nigger

>"the lesser of two evils"
exactly why opting for someone who will bring lulz and jobs back is such a good idea.
the keks to be had while seeing chinks and retarded thugs spam with propaganda is just the strawberry on top

I hope Hillary Clinton runs and fucking wins so we can just end everything.
I'm sick of listening to people talk shit about Trump and protesting him hopefully wins and America will fall and people can blame themselves.

shut up faggots like you need to be gassed and then raped

I hope Trump wins 2020 in a landslide just so I can watch the mass eurocuck suicides

me 2 thanks

well one things is that people who seek these kinds of offices of power have some sociopathic tendencies and ego issues, so by the time they reach them they've done some shady shit. on the other hand, you will have true justice seeking types who do not care about the power per se, but its implementation in a benevolent manner. many of them also have ego issues, but its not inherently attached to a fucked up personality so it doesnt come across as bad. then you throw special interests in the mix without which you cannot get the backing to get elected and even a good guy can get twisted up, on account of the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

Time to sell your substantial investments. The market hit a new high today.

Nobody is buying.
Sure the market looks great, but most are just restructurations and asset washing.

Its like the numbers on unemployment, they sure look great, but you look underneat them, and unemployment is still high, and the jobs that did get taken, 80%+ gigs/pts/ms jobs.

Worst part is, this is Obama's fuckup, and Trump is for some retarded reason, trying to take credit.

He can win. All the Dems have to do is run someone like Hillary again to guarantee it.

Hibox -