Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NJH9pZp7pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's gay

does that kids mom hate him? i've never seen her post anything about him

Why the kid is so ugly? Have brazilian genes?

Ronaldo always seemed like the ultra-chad baller type of guy to me. Was shocked to know that he has a son.

Please stop giving this guy attention, you homo.

thought I was on Sup Forums for a moment

>year 1999+18
>wanting to deal with a hole

African american

There's something deeply unsettling about Ronaldo. Odd that any father would deny his child access to their mother.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

what

How is it odd? mothers do it all the time.

for that fresh and tight boypussy

Paying a woman to carry a child for 9 months, birth said child then be shut out of that child's life because some greasy self-interested weirdo needs is ego stroked by a clone.

You don't think that's odd?

More like visionary, desu.

Ronaldo is 1/4 nigger and he impregnated a african american girl, of course his son would come out dumb:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NJH9pZp7pc

lel. fucking state of that bronze work

It's avant-garde, you uncultured swine.

The artist set out to make a face resembling the face Ronaldo would make upon seeing the statue. It has so many layers.

he paid her to gtfo

So, from the father's side, he's 1/4 nigger from the father's side and 3/4 Portuguese, so 3/8ths moor. And since he's from an island, like 1/8th sheep. And from the mother's side, he's 1/2 black and 1/2 56% white, averaged over 2, since he has two parents.

How much of a negro does that make him?

depends on how good he will be

Good post

wtf

the kid is cute, you stinky moor

Now Neither Of Us Will Be Virgins!

Why did he become brown?

Sun make your skin dark

How do you style your hair to be that way? I'm an autist when it comes to fashion.

what the fuckkk

two words: gold diggers
do you have any idea how many rich dudes got fucked over because they got seduced and impregnated the wrong woman? smart move IMO

wait, wasnt the woman mexican? the kid really looks mexican to me.

whoever she was,her genes really took over, i cant see anything of him in the kid. and to pay all that money for that, poor guy KEK

this
/thread

the kid is ugly as fuck too, he fucked brown girl so he doesnt get neymar'd i can respect that

Daily remindr CR gets his bp pounded by Badr Hari

>Paying a woman to carry a child for 9 months, birth said child then be shut out of that child's life because some greasy self-interested weirdo needs is ego stroked by a clone.
hahaha, that's unironically my plan for the future, I love kids with a passion and I'm too self absorbed to adopt but I know that a woman would kill me in my sleep if they had to deal with me for more than a month.
My plan is to impregnate a poor mexican girl and then buy her my son with no chance of she ever tracing us back. Do that shit a couple of times and raise them with the help of my parents and my two older sisters.

ThiS
Very much this
Hot

Autism has evolved