Femanons, would a chest like this on a man be a dealbreaker for you?

Femanons, would a chest like this on a man be a dealbreaker for you?
All the articles say women don't really care about gyno as much as men think, but I kinda doubt it.

>You have better tits than me
user should just turn out gay and become a sissy, it's easier that way.
Or becomes a lesbian trans, it's 2017, you can do stupid shit like that and still get respected and tolerated for being a faggot

So wait is this man boob or femanon tit cuz imma bout to wack off

Hey, what kind of pills did they feed you?

yes that would be weird and a big turn off for me but I'm sure there are a few women who won't mind that

If that's a guy then he should grab the rope

Lesbians

Did just the same 3min ago and haven't stopped keking since.

Pls show tits and dick

>This
Kek'd

your replies are about what I'd expect :(

dick since you asked nicely

You gotta be fucking kedding me
Holy shit, this shit is real
>it appears to be
Timestamp it
>Are they real? like natural?
You have the whole profile to be a sissy, you are just wasting time looking for ladies
You can totally be a fag, no need to get your ass perforated, you can be the penetrator.

Your second Option is to cut your balls, and 1 of 2 will happen
>you loose all sexual desire and have no interest on sex with no human anymore
>you realized how useful you ass can be and how pleasant big dicks are.

>inb4
>timestamp
Need this user

How did that happen?

My mother was a man who fucked a monkey, later realized that monkey was actually her uncle.

post some asshole "dude"

. A number of medications can cause gynecomastia, there was an acne medication that was marketed to adolescents just a few years ago. The tits and small dicks are a result of that medication

you mean like this?

op has tits and a small cock. might as well finish the job and become a tranny.

>Manboob
DONT

Yo ho ho took a bite of gum gum

Not exactly, growing breast as a result of obesity is natural, fat cells promote the production of estrogen in men

Seconded
Your name can be Galaxia Johnson

Your breasts are bigger than mine. It'd be weird, I'd feel like I should be the one fucking you

So Either you have acne or you become a tranny? Shit, what a deal

you'd make a great trap and by the great powers of Sup Forums i command you to become one

I'd pay to see that

post full body pics with thigh high socks

Tits or get the fuck out

user, it's easier than that. just pay for either a breast augmentation of breast reduction
depending on which way you wanna go

In all honesty, I love small tits and would love to see yours
Tits or gtfo please

this. do it faggot!

I have always said trap are gay, but those titties are so perfect that I wanna see this too

All these femanons talking about there small tits and not showing them...

IT's a fucking Greek tragedy, I know !

I need to see you in a bra, do you have one taht you could borrow? I bet you've wondered how it'd feel like

Usually this is due to semi-pedophile fetishes that do not let you like underage girls, but make you like underage characteristics.

So, according to your analysis, we will get to see femanon tits at the end. considering that greeks liked balance in their plays

No, I think it's more because I lost my virginity to a girl that had a flat chest, she was in her twenties and I was 15

So how did you end up with a chest like that? Asking because I desperately want one

so you're telling me girls with small tits don't deserve a good lovin?

You are one of the few that ever caught that, I applaud you for your astute observation

They do, but 85% of the time, it will be a perverted creepy

>Take me down to transvestite city
>Where the chicks have dicks and the guys have titties

they arent femanons thats why. if they are theyre just a bunch of porkers and emofags

>Please take me home yeah ah yeahh!!

OP we're counting on your, do it FFS!

For me this is pretty sexy.

Bro, I'm fucking dead!

So you couldn't find the original pic?
Have you tried google?

yeah but you are a black dude

Only trannies use google

>4 mee dis is secky
That's if he were a nigger, user

Bullshit, this isn't just some dude with gyno. This is a trap on hormones shitposting
Now get on over to the trap thread on show off your boitits

Heard that OP? Stop googling for solution for your mantitties. Sissy the hell up. Tranny yourself all the way in.

Work out, turn them into pecks gaylord

Camuflage, my negro amigo. You do not see it, but I am actually European, but I can camuflage very well as an american

IDK, I fuck women in their thirties with flat chests, they tend to not be saggy and full of stretch marks

>Work out, turn them into pecks gaylord
This
Although it does not always work, but it's a good start.

SHIEEEEET!

that is different, because when you are fucking 30's, you have already given up to anything, so your psychology path goes in another direction

aren't you the guy with gyno who wore his sisters bra or something?

So in conclusion is a nigger
and is european

Can you use better grammar or sentence structure, i don't exactly know how to read that?
You may need to take a break user ,IDK

So what you're saying is flat-chested girls are just as crazy as trannies with their idea of "chasers"
They're only happy when the person they're with tolerates their body instead of actually liking it
Y'all need to stop hating yourselves so much

My bf has really slight manboobs but I like him anyways. But I wish my tits were as nice as yours

I just like flat chested girls, IDK what the other user was saying

pics?

Go for the bisexuals.

waow youre juicy
and perkier and bigger than me
i think its the perkieness that counts
i think youre hot
you seem pretty well built everywhere else
you can totally pull off womens underwear and dresses. (favourite outfit on a guy)
im in love with that dick pic
moar?
lemme see ur booty butt, cutie

found it already, pretty sure this is OP
don't ask why I had this saved

well fuck

das reall good

just take hormones and finish whatever manhood you ever had left off you big tittied slut

Think it this way, evolution has made the male's mind into a "sex seeker". I am not saying they are rapist because they are not. What I am saying is that due to evolution, males tend to look subconsciously for certain characteristics in women to bear children, wide hips, big breast, small waist, etc etc. So looking for something different is an "unnatural" thing. Not saying is wrong, it's just different. and there is always background reasons for this. For flat chest fetish, one of the most common reasons is a tendency the be a pedobear

You're a virgin or a terrible lay. You should be fucking the guy half the time. Not being all dead fish. It's bad enough that you smell like one

How do you even go outside? I mean how can you hide those? Do your male friends want to touch them? Where you popular among males in your high school? not for being actually popular but for the pervy desired of this hormone machines...

women hate themselves so much that they project it onto everyone else. so.. so insecure the lot of them. they all want to be dudes.

Is that you Freud?

all our cocks are throbbin for more pics, post more op

if this is a guy, i wanna see your banana with these melons.

OP, internet never forgets tits like that lol
Also thanks for the new pics

Read the thread, you lazy cunt

dude... youre on every thread using that same tired line.

derpader

>Do your male friends want to touch them?
contrary to popular belief, most men aren't gay like you

I can tell you studied in a private school

No way this guy isn't a tranny

Time to wake up, faggots.
This is PHOTOSHOP.
Pretty good photoshop, but it still is what it is.
So many of you fell for the bait it's tragic.

Show me your armpits. Not for a fetish of something, but if your armpits have no scars I will believe you have gyno and are not a willing tranny

How, What gave it away?

It's not photoshop. I can tell because I've seen quite a few shoops in my days and the pixels are normal

It's not really a matter of sexuality, the tits are impressive.

But I'm a fag so....

Hey, OP, how's it going?

This isn't about OP anymore, read the thread

>implying a guy with hooters like that wouldn't be constantly molesed in the locked room

give us a full body shot OP! lets see what the rest of that bitch body looks like.

He's definitely a tranny, but they could still be hormone induced on purpose
very nice conspiracy theory, tell me more

lurk more

dude would be raped eventually. theres always one guy in a locker room who is sexually frustrated as fuck.