Can multiculturalism work or will white people always be racist?

Can multiculturalism work or will white people always be racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwIe_sjKeAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are british thugs so skinny? Who the fuck would be afraid of them?

non-whites are mongs even when they're the majority boyo

hm alri
explain ancient China, Sumer and Egypt then

cos they will fuck you up anyway motherfucker

skinnys are fast, and are made of bone
from experience a skinny person punching hurts in a different way than muscly guy, like a 'stubbing your toe' way

Multiculturalism works. It's just that those who have nothing left to be proud of and revert back to "muh heritage" will always be a lingering problem.

>ancient
pity their contemporaries have so little in common eh?

why are you being aggresive to a Pole

People in general will likely always be racist, but there will be ebbs and flows based on the philosophy, politics and populations of the time. But I'd say we're still on the path to more multicultural societies in much of the world. Unless you can get a good purge going immigrants are gonna immigrate and people are gonna fuck and we're gonna have to learn to live with or at least next to each other for civilization to keep on truckin.

Speed doesn't matter if there is no force behind the punch otherwise there would be no weight divisions in combat sports. And no stop trying to force the retarded ''skinny punches so painful XD'' meme I train Muay Thai for 5 years when I have to train with skinny guys they are the ones I feel safest with because they can realistically do fuck all to me.

It doesn't work. Both of our countries are self-segregated. The only reason American culture developed was because the constituent cultures were already compatible.

Apartheid didn't exactly work either. Pretending millions of people didn't exit and throwing them off in the distance to languish in poverty wasn't exactly sustainable. The United States is still dealing with that to a lesser degree but we had a longer time to fix it.

Promoting mixing of ethnicity can at first be a bitter pill to shallow but it has plenty of long term benefits.

As unpopular as it is to say on Sup Forums multicultarism seems to be somewhat alright in Canada. Our immigrants and whites get on pretty well. It's the old groups that have trouble, mostly criminal Amerindians and French/Anglo relations.

Western multiculturalism doesn't work. Russian multiculturalism was working pretty well.

And I know the secret why

Who could say no to that?

>Pretending millions of people didn't exit and throwing them off in the distance to languish in poverty
Except that's not at all what happened. Between 1962 and 1972 the Apartheid government spend TWICE as much on the black homelands as the UN did on the entire developing world.

Regardless, they shouldn't have been part of our country in the first place. They had no hand in building it, not even as slaves.

Not really. Poor and middle class immigrants all settle in one area and segregate themselves, pushing white people out of the area. Rich immigrants mingle well with rich whites because rich people don't give a fuck about anything but money.

>I know the secret why
The secret is genocide

>if you think the nation is more than culture and ideas it's because you're a failure
Wow nice non argument.

>Between 1962 and 1972 the Apartheid government spend TWICE as much on the black homelands

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't these homesteads typically more barren and less agriculturally productive?

>be black
>be raised in white suburbs
>experience very little racism
>feel part of my local community

Can Sup Forums stop with this? White people are hella nice.

>Multiculturalism works
In what universe? Multiculturalism will always mean submission to non-european religion and culture.

Nope.

Not at all. They were were the Bantu peoples had lived for hundreds of years. The specific reason they didn't inhabit the western half of the country (and completely wipe out the Khoisan) was because the climate wasn't suitable to their agriculture.

China and India are rising as major players in world affairs mate. Also, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore are all fairly civilized.

Yes it is. From Peter to Stalin all heads of state tried to remove chechens and central asians.

Self-imposed segregation doesn't mean it isn't working. My point is that even a very multicultural city like Toronto is safer, more prosperous, and cleaner than any other equivalent North American cities.

Why did you even let the Bantus into South Africa in the first place if they're so awful?

I wouldn't feel safe in Toronto desu

>submission to non-european religion and culture.

More like incorporation, like literally all of fucking history. Cultural infusion has happened since the development of societies, culture didn't exclusively come from the west....wait a minute Bulgaria...weren't you guys part of the Ottoman Empire.

We have a Polish girl in my town. She has a black baby she pushes in a stroller her nig babby daddy left her and her family won't talk to her. This is like the 4th one i heard about. why do polish girls love nigger cock so much

>China
Paper tiger. If they stop flooding western markets with crap they will starve.
>India
Not until all engineers and doctors stop emigrating to the first world.

The only reason China and India are successful is because they have massive populations they exploit and don't give a shit about. The average living standards there are atrocious.

You're right about those other few though, they're the exceptions.

Indeed. I just love Molenbeek and northern Marseille where the police are too afraid to set foot in because of the glorious arabic culture.

It helps that Canada has two oceans protecting it and its only border is with the U.S. The U.S and Europe is harmed by its proximity to third world shitholes and a lack of political will to enforce its borders so we get a lot of human garbage that otherwise wouldn't be able to get in through more proper channels.

>chechens
Chechen mess has started in the 1810s. Chechens were raiding the valley settlements.
>central asians
Again, this is a post-Peter story, and here's a funny thing. Instead of enforcing russian administration, tsar's government was choosing a powerful local warlord, acknowledging him as a nobleman and making a deal: if warlord is loyal to the crown, he can do everything he wants in his land.

They were already inhabiting half the country and the Boer farms needed labour. Full-on integration was the bongs fault after the Boer war. Apartheid was a reaction to that.

>white people immigrate to non white lands bringing technology, infrastructure and start feeding everyone
>natives slaughter/deport them en masse by 100 years

>non-whites immigrate to white countries bringing rape, welfare leeches, crime and Jihad
>nah man we need immigrants to make up for aging population and having white babies is selfish and all your jobs are going to be automated soon anyway
Fucking anti-white racists get out of my country.
>dude let's go be oppressed by white people by moving to their countries en masse

Don't leave your community, whatever you do. I used to love whites, then I moved for college to a place full of white trash, among other things like hood niggers. I distrust and hate some of them now. It was jarring going back home for holidays to the upper middle class white suburbs where I grew up. White people have been ruined for me...

Nor I, but statistically it is safer than most large cities. It's even safer than Vancouver.
(Personally I don't like cities at all and enjoy the quiet Maritimes)

nice anecdotal experience but the most backwater redneck appalachia shithole is still safer than a diverse liberal city

Vancouver has ninjas of course it's safer.

Probably. I don't live in a big city though.

>More like incorporation
Most of the immigrants refuse to integrate and instead live in ghettos where they don't even learn the language.

Profit and growth are the only thing that matters to the people in power. They don't care that classical economics are unsustainable because it's only us plebs whose quality of life changes.

I have lived in a lot of places in America, many of them full of racists, but all of them closet racists who were friendly to minorities in public. I have never seen an openly racist person irl, despite having lived in 6 states, spending significant time in 4 others, and traveling extensively through all of the lower 48.

So-called closet racists are just people who judge groups but try give individuals the benefit of the doubt desu.

Not really true. White people still live in those immigrant areas, they're just less prominent. They're not "pushed out", they just move to more affluent areas (which happen to have more whites) because their shitty war-time brick house is now worth a million dollars thanks to those immigrants. And those poor/middle class immigrants' kids usually still integrate into society very well, go to university, work regular jobs with other ethnic groups, etc. Just because immigrants tend to stick with their own kind, it doesn't mean they aren't integrating into society well. People choose their friends based on similar interests, and people of similar backgrounds will like the same shit. Besides, immigrant neighborhoods are themselves very multicultural. Iranians, Arabs, and Indians all living near me may just seem like "brown people" but they're extremely different cultures and they don't go around murdering each other.

Exactly right, at least that's my experience.

Toronto is fine. If you don't go looking for trouble here you will not find any. I've been fucked with more often walking the streets of the small town where I grew up than in sketchy parts of Toronto at night.

I grew up in Surrey. They do go around murdering each other. Their children don't integrate at all.

Everyone is a little racist. Nothing wrong with that. Today while I was out eating with my mom at a buffet I overheard this lady tell her son that there's lots of watermelon in the salad bar, just like black people like. I don't think she meant anything by it, just making a joke. I've only met 3 openly racist people tbqh. One was a skinhead, with tats all over his body, the other was this hispanic """white""" man who was screaming at other hispanics to go back on the streets, and the last was this black guy who really really hated white people. Even the racists are diverse!

I have seen "black Israelites," screaming at people on the streets, they are clearly racist, but I don't count them because they are mentally retarded.

Multiculturalism won't work because people, both minority, and majority, love to group others into boxes, and assume things about them.
It's more of a side effect of how the human mind deals with information than anything else.

Original skinheads weren't racist.

The KKK used to be common in my area (NB and ME) but they weren't racist. They formed in opposition to Catholics running for political office. Blacks were fine so long as they were Protestant.

Yeah like you've been to Appalachia before

>or will teh ebil white man always be racist.
Clearly if a system of introduced integration of foreign cultures fail its white peoples fault?
Why not try this project in a non-white country.
Move a ton of pakis into India, Import a tribe of muslim Africans into Japan. Its not like different cultures have differing and conflicting interests, its just white peoples fault.

I had no bad feelings until a slimy black person assaulted me in a park at a late hour.

Yeah they where subjugated by a genocidal empire who forced them to pay a head tax for every member of a household to keep their numbers down. Great example of multiculturalism

>Import a tribe of muslim Africans into Japan
I want to see that

And this other time couple of Somalians who pretended to be my friends were visiting my place and went full monkey shit crazy. The other guy started spitting on me and pushed me waiting for me to do something. The other slimy conehead kept calling me names.

Op you ever been spat on?

>blacks are bullying the Finns

this is the last fucking straw

I have been racist most of my life, one of my "non-racist" friends admitted to me he hates black people more than I do. Nearly all of the shit experiences he has had on his life where connected to blacks.
Being stabbed in a car park after his night shift ended was what pushed him over the edge.

Maybe if it triggered something in their DNA and they began beheading people with samurai swords and autististicly screaming across the pacific

Its not like iq matters or anything, right?

That's not what i mean you dip

The original skinheads where young british working class who listened to jazz and ska. Then they didn't care about color of skin. Only after it started to be influenced by political elements coming from prison it became what we know today.

Use google once.

youtube.com/watch?v=KwIe_sjKeAY

These kind of personal experiences change peoples views. No one just will admit it.

P.S This black persons pals attacked my russian exchange student friend. We were showing around Finland to him and he got assaulted. I've never been that embarassed.

I judge everyone on an individual basis but blacks are mostly garbage. Asians and Latinos are ok though.

:/

Both.
/thread

Chinese and Indian people literally refuse to rent property to white people fuck off

The Sumerians and Egyptians were White.

China was crap.