WHO WON?

WHO WON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgWWxC_YBio
youtube.com/watch?v=ypgltnMSTvw&t=144s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one. this content cop was fucking boring

Agreed.

Actually gay retard has been getting worse and worse. I liked his old shit better. He's turning into a fag.

Well the ricechink definitely didn't

ricegum. im not even baiting

iDubbz of course. iDubbz ftw

You musta be mentally retarded to even think ricecum has anything over idubbz. Not even on his dick, but the diss track was fucking brutal. Each line was a burn.

Well I'm going to say risewhoever, cause I think most of us didn't know who the fuck he was until this happened. But then again, I guess he lost a birth.

Dubz

argumentatively idubbbz won but in gaining subs and ad revenue they both got a lot so at the end of the day nobody lost

Youtubers can't win they're just the parasites of the internet one day everyone will realize that

dubbbz totally won whattya talking about?

except the 40k+ subs that Ricegum lost compared to the half a mil dubbbz gained. But ok

dubz rekt that fucking goofy chink.

the one with the glasses

well rice could easily gain that 50k back in the span of a couple of weeks

I spit my drink out, you fuck.

>except the 40k+

But he didn't. In fact she barely got 1k subs back for over a week. It ranged from 600-800 on average.

Meanwhile dubbz got ALL those in one video. It was hilarious and shows you how fucking stomped your ricequeen got.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dgWWxC_YBio
>First day

youtube.com/watch?v=ypgltnMSTvw&t=144s

Praise for Slaanesh

I agree that idubbbz won completely now I just didn't know the stats on the subs and such and also I want to point out the fact that rice had to make 5 videos on idubbbz just for veiws and ad money

>bait worthy response
>”totally not baiting!!!!1!1”
t. ricegum
>only ricegum would contradict himself this badly

Praise

Won what? The competition to see who could look the most 2017 numale?

What should we watch on youtube based user

this is the most retarded thread ever

there both super cringy

and you are more cringy for giving a fuck about it

Ian was nice enough to give ricechink some attention. He truly is a ricemunching faggot who should be runover by another chingchang noodleslurper. Anyone saying that ricefag won deserves chopsticks up their ass.