Im really upset rn Sup Forums im sick and tired of life and everyone. I wish i was never even born...

im really upset rn Sup Forums im sick and tired of life and everyone. I wish i was never even born. Why did i have to be born T^T i fucking hate my life. Everyone i know is a fucking pain. Fuck them all

Yeah, well, you know...

when I feel like that I go to mcdonalds and grab myself an ice cream cone and apple pie and eat it in my secluded place. Maybe that'll help you idunno, something about it makes me just want to lay in the grass and stay there.

Why are you sad user?

yes ? :'(

nothing even makes me happy anymore whats even the point :C

just fucking do it, what do you have to lose?
Im telling you, secluded place, ice cream and apple pie = mild happiness.

its my friends and family. its everyone i know :'|

ill try this even though its not going to make me feel better ..

Just transform your sadness into frightening anger and destroy the lives of everyone who crosses you afterwards.

What happen with them?

empahsis on mild happiness. Dont pull out your phone, dont talk to anyone just be alone and eat that fucking food. Youll be left alone with your thoughts which is good

if you have no attachments its easy to start over somewhere else
in my case im attached to my city because here lives the one i love, even if he hates me and doesnt talk to me i dont want to be far from him so the only way to start over for me is kms

theyre all pricks especially my family. they constantly bully me. constantly calling me shit and not leaving me the fuck alone i dont see their problem ffs...
i kinda just wanna fucking die why am I such a pussy to do anything ahhhhhhhh ! :C

I hate my family. I hate my friends. Moved 800miles away. They call and both me i hang up... do this

because of them they destroyed my relationship with my bf. ill never forgive or forget them for what they done. I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE :(((((

lol this. stopped talking to everyone except for the women i date.

Go out an run, when you feel tired lay in a calmed place, close your eyes on try to turn off your mind. Focus only in physical sensations. You breathe, the wind, sounds, smells, the texture of the place where you are sitting.

im too tired already :c
i miss being happy and having fun. I wish i could get it and have it again one more time atleast before i fucking jump infront of a train and die :(

You could always just kill yourself

wow wtf man rood

How old are you? If you're 18+ try to go to a school across the country. And if you're not 18 just plan on doing that.

No one cares, do the world a favor alrighty

ive got some time to go before i can go anywhere..

i want to but im too much of a coward. last year was the golden opportunity I WISH i kms. Fuck me for being a scared little 'fag' shoulda just fucking ended everything the moment i was born. theres only one person in my life who loves me and is supportive thats my bf and my mom. ;/

What state you in?

im not from the states. im from europe

You sure, sounds like yur from Cali

wtf does that mean ;(

Just a hunch

Yeah I'm from England ..

Just please don't kill yourself

You can always become an hero

i dont wanna live nomore >.< i didt want to live years ago either i dont know why even i am at this point ! Everything doesnt even get better as people say it just gets worse for me T^T nothigs gona get better for my pathetci existancw

Got discord? Wanna talk about it?

(just kidding, dont do that)

fuvk my spellings sorry im crying ;-;

Post your butt, OP

sur whats your disocrd

fuck you cunt ! i wanna stab peopl like u to death fuck off u bastard

Kabusashi#9461 yours?

i sent a req

I accepted but didn't work I sent a request as well

become an hero

what a horrible night for me. im going sleep to dream away my depression only to wake up tomorrow even worse. good night then Sup Forums

Pick your pansy ass off the floor, drop to your knees, and thank any possible omniscient beings you weren't born in Afghanistan or with severe physical or mental disabilities....

Cuz life sure could be a whole lot fucking worse than what you got, I guarantee it...

>So stop being such a fucking pussy.