Lel

>USA will be a superpower by 2020
>I believe that we will win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_men's_national_ice_hockey_team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_national_baseball_team
tickcounter.com/countup/3888/amount-of-time-since-canada-scored-in-the-gold-cup-june-14-2011-de-rosario-pen-vs-panama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha more like USB

this

what is this?

>suffer the most memetic loss in divegrass history that even Americans know about it
>shittalking anyway

Huehuehue

inb4 they play the "we don't care about soccer" meme, even when they spend more money in this sport than the whole central america put together

Remember the huelocaust

Just screencap me, but this fucking monkeys are going to tear appart the next World Cup with Tite. They are playing like us but with actually marking goals.

>spend more money
I mean a dollar to us is like a weeks pay to them. If you went by percentage us would be near the bottom

>tfw USA loses against China/Syria in inter-confederations

Ya, but that's not how it works

All you need to be half decent at soccer is have like 1M people who play it and a couple millions. You have that and way more

You have no excuses for being bad at it

Nice one, bongbro

>Hey elliot do you want to come play soccer with us?
>nah coach says i got a real shot at making an nfl roster. I better keep workin
I get that you guus dont have much over us and you want to be proud or some shit. But come on. Just be happy with your world cups and stuff. No need to pretend that you have "superior athletes"

>thats not how it works
Kek

Sport seasons here only last a few months. If compare kids playing soccer from across the globe to americans, the former would have 3x as much experience at the game (not to mention playing against higher quality competition).

Thus america will never be good at soccer.

Don't you have people who are to smart for American sports? I can't believe all the 350 million Americans want to be a literally who outside their country

>Hola Elliot, quieres praticar futbol con nosotros?
>sorry mate have to scrub my dad's leg

High quality competition helps you to improve. We are shit at rugby but we play against the best (NZ, SA and Aus), that has helped us a lot

Do you honestly think the average Joe Burger from flyover land gives a fuck about third world opinions? German and English opinions do carry weight, but the rest of you are not that important. Get over yourself.

The world outside America is an empty wasteland to Americans

3rd world nations know who ruth and ali are. Uncontacted tribes in the amazon have found jordan jerseys. No theres nobody here who is >too smart to go into sports where a songle player can literally make a billion dollars. Billion. With a b. As in more than your gdp

>america has so much wealth it kills people
>brazilians starve to death in favelas
But ya, were fat and youre good at soccer. Thats something i guess

>3rd world nations know who ruth and ali are. Uncontacted tribes in the amazon have found jordan jerseys.
No, just no

Basketball is the 2nd sport in Argentina and still the average person wouldn't know who Jordan or LeBron are. They'd know Ginobili tho

>le povertyball meme
Ok, why don't you play global middle class sports like rugby, field hockey, tennis or f1 then? Just admit you Amerifats are scared of international competition

>tfw soccer will never be popular here

Feels good boys

>Too smart for American sports
>Implying American sports aren't the intellectual versions of European Sports
Football > Rugby
Baseball > Cricket
Hockey > Field Hockey
Basketball > Soccer

Unironically this

Ameritrumps btfo

>the average person doesnt know who jordan is
Youre joking, right? Dude more people in argentina know jordan than can name your president or minister or king or whatever the fuck you have

>rugby
we have football
>field hocket
hahahahahahahahaha
>tennis
americans DO play tennis, are you retarded?
>f1
nascar

we literally do not give a shit about your sports man, sorry to break it to you.

america is breeding the perfect goalie
>17,86 m2 wide

Actually no

>be bad at F1
>move to nascar so can claim to be world champions
>be bad at soccer
>move to basketball so can claim to be world champions
>be bad at rugby
>move to handegg so can claim to be world champions
>be bad at hockey
>move to ice hockey so can claim to be world champions
>be bad at cricket
>move to baseball so can claim to be world champions
Americans are pathetic

We don't care about divegrass.

>americans DO play tennis
But you suck at (the male version of) it

Still Americans ask to host the WC every 4 years

>americans dont play tennis
Where did this meme start? There are 4 Americans in the top 30, and 0 Argies. Fuck outta here. You're literally obsessed

>field hockey
>soccer
>tennis

Literally girl sports here

currently yes, but americans have had world famous tennis players in the past, so your point there is moot.

and america asks to host the world cup because it makes a ton of fucking money when it's here, you know that right?

>top 30
That's just cherrypicking

>because it makes a ton of fucking money
Quite the opposite, you lose money
You have to build 10 new stadiums and FIFA gets the tickets profit

if you unironically think that basket ball is more of an intellectual sport than soccer you should keep your job at your local supermarket

this to be honest family

But USA is superpower...in women's football

>rugby and field hockey
>more global than basketball and baseball

Why isnt Argentina in the top 30, let alone top 20? Do tell

>You have to build 10 new stadiums
you are talking out of your ass lmao. just because brazil hosting the world cup was a massive shitshow doesn't mean the US is anywhere close to that level of shitty infrastructure.

we already have the stadiums, and we have so many fucking people that it makes money no matter what.

>The 1994 World Cup in the United States was hosted in a number of different cities. In Los Angeles, site of the final, there was a total economic profit of 623 million dollars that went directly into the metropolitan economy.[citation needed] To help one better understand this figure, in comparison of that same year the Super Bowl only accounted for 182 million dollars (Nodell).

what sport is this

this clearly is on the mind of every american right now

Americans never adopted half of the sports you mentioned, meanwhile, you adopted the later American sports mentioned. If Americans are so pathetic, why do you guys play basketball, baseball and ice hockey?

America already has stadiums. Lol dam you 3rd worlders are really out of touch

Yes, rugby is one of the 3 or 4 sports in the world that has professional leagues in all continents

Field hockey is the most popular sport amognst women in the world, and women make half the population

I never said we were good at sports, also because del Potro injuries. He's obviously more talented than most people in the top 30

you replied to copypasta m8

this

i dont even know the capital of brasil
i just assume its a jungle clearing somewhere

>why do you guys play baseball and ice hockey?
But we don't?

>Amerifats are unironically proud of being ignorant

>I never said we were good at sports
>Calls Americans pathetic

Jordan is only known thanks to SpaceJam

Haha great thread

>American damage control ITT

seriously what sport is this even shitposting about

i have no idea

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY

thread theme

Nascar is older than f1
all the other had no international competitions before we already adopted the alternative

But you do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_men's_national_ice_hockey_team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_national_baseball_team

You couldnt name a single us capital without google and you know it faggot

Can confirm that Americlaps don't give a shit about sawker.

I was there last summer and every single person I talked to way saying things like "we dont play that here".

F1 racing. Its like the special olympics version of nascar

>literally you right now.jpg
>muh fish

>leafs
tickcounter.com/countup/3888/amount-of-time-since-canada-scored-in-the-gold-cup-june-14-2011-de-rosario-pen-vs-panama

And you play the sports you say you never adopted, what kind of point were you trying to make?

it's the other way around

fucking kill yourself you obsessed monkey

no i mean the OP

i know what F1 is, and the US did better in F1 and grand prix racing than most people

Elliot is black and no way he speaks jungle jabber

And you don't have a soccer and rugby NT? I've seen you guys playing in the WC

Our ice hockey and baseball teams are 100% amateur, while Americans pay to new zealanders and pacific islanders to move to the usa and play for their rugby NT, same with the cricket one, check it and you'll realise it's 100% indians

we don't do that shit, we may suck but at least we always use local athletes

>Elliot is black
You mean JaDeElliot?

NASCAR is unironically better than F1

>messi stars in space blooter
>climactic final scene ends in a tie
>movie flops just like all soccer players

>Americans unironically think their states are more relevant than countries
I'm not surprised yous voted for Trump, yous are literally retarded

Hey at least I'll acknowledge we're shit at pretty much every sport on the international stage (besides winter sports)

All I'm seeing in this thread is "b-but soccer is third world and we don't care" and "le soccer is for fags" memes and it's variants.

Just admit that you're shit at a sport and we can hold hands, touch tips, and rejoice.

F1 just has less drivers so people can get attached to the drivers and make memes easier

>20 drivers
>know all of them
>boring is racing as shit because no cars

>nascar
>42 drivers
>literally who just won
>wtf, this is cool, who is that guy

>turning left on a track
>racing through mountains, valleys, cities, and natural terrain is dumbed down in comparison

i'm guessing those people come here for other reasons... i'm not sure where USA cricket is getting the money to pay for pepole to move here

They should. They individually have more gdp, population, and cultural influence than most of your countries

Considering how little america claims to cares about football, they post about how little they care an awful lot

the only reason people from outside of america know about most american sports stars is simply because of marketing and movies, I have only heard of baby Ruth from the Simpsons and most people know Jordan because of nike and space jam. It never has anything to do with actually watching the sports.

>we start these threads

>USA

NASCAR is the ultimate sport for simpletons.

Kek

This, fucking obsessed

O
B
E
S
E

The tiniest American town is more important and relevant than anything your country has ever produced you sub human spic. You live in a non country while we live in the greatest country in history with a based president who will hopefully nuke your 3rd world hell hole off the face of the earth, where you don't belong.

You should be thanking Americans every day for even accepting you as people, spic liberal faggot

F1 Driver= spoiled rich kids whos daddy bought them everything afraid to get their hair messed up

NASCAR drivers= blue collar everymen who built their own cars and fought tooth and nail to get where they're at. Have bumping fist fights and intentional cautions out of passion

germany is so incredibly boring it has to destroy itself every half century for entertainment

We do care about football a lot. Hence why the NFL is the most popular league here.

The only handegg players worth knowing are Joe Naimith and Dan Marino

Fpbp

>claims america is intellectual
>posts absolute nonsense
America everybody

Lol. We dominate swimming too you faggot

>"Superior athletes"
This is American athleticism.

>with a based president
Who is getting overturned at literally every turn

Why are you so shit at international football then?

you have to go back chicano

Why are you?