Trump will lose

Austria foretold it.

>AUS
>YOU

Austria is a corrupt little non-country with rigging & fake votes
The USA is not

Shut the fuck up or I will tell emu to eat your rotten carcass. Fucking Australians I tell you.

That's fine.
It just means it's time to start buying bullets because helter skelter is coming.

As long as my ar is complete by the summer I don't care who wins

I fucking hope so

Just maybe then we can gather our balls an do what should have been done in 2008

>Austria is a corrupt little non-country with rigging & fake votes
>The USA is not
Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Hey woah what's this cultural appropriation of my flag here senpai

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE GOOD SIDE ALWAYS WINS

Simpson's Trumps Austria.

The UK won WW2 then proceeded to start the genocide of Palestine.

How about you go fuck yourself you fat cunt

DAILY REMINDER TO POO IN LOO

You joking, right?

Kek won't let that happen to us

STEALTH RARE

You're right. We should praise Kek.
It is right to praise him.

Is this the Sup Forums equivalent of "Made you look"?

>Austrian Prophets

Out of fucking no where devaint art teir artist(autist) angry as hell.

I wonder what will become of Sup Forums when Trump loses this fall. I mean...for the past 2 years you guys have pretty much made him the cornerstone of your entire life.

People will vote for Shillary to prevent Trumpler just like they voted for VdB here to "prevent Hofer".

The "being scared of a new Hitler" meme is more real than you think. In our case, most of our muhammads and jamals don't have citizenship and we still lost because of the white cucks.

In your case, you have to deal with the Hispanic vote and the Black vote as well.

Good luck trying to get Trump into the office. All you have going for you right now are your opinion polls.

my suggestion is you NEED to start a grassroots level movement RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you want Trump to win.

Get off your asses, go out there and start campaigning with the same fervor as the Berniecucks. You need to start calling people, convince your grandparents, redpill your friends, play every card in your hand to win people over to the Trump cause.

If you dont do that, if you just sit here and shitpost till November, Hillary will win.

>rigging & fake votes
>The USA is not

Orly?

>In your case, you have to deal with the Hispanic vote and the Black vote as well.
this, even if every white man voted for Trump it's still only 30% of the population. Maybe if he gets unprecedented turnout, I guess. I just don't see it

Didn't Hoffer win the Austrian elections or am I wrong?

The right cannot win because it already accepts defeat. It is willing to participate in a "democratic process" with an opponent who is actively murdering him with a subsuming tide of foreign hordes. Yes, ACTIVELY MURDERING.

It is political violence when you get blockbusted and forced to flee to another neighborhood. It is political violence when your school is flooded with niggers. It is political violence when the media weaponizes interracial propaganda.

The right does not kill, so it cannot win. Ever.

Get fucked western cunts. You deserve everything that's happening to you, i enjoy watching the end of western "civilization".

No, that's the Bernie mentality. Let Trump be Trump, and vote when you need to. Harassing people isn't going to change a damn thing.

TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sup Forums BTFO

OP here, you think im trolling or joking?

Im not, im fucking suicidal over austria today. This is a bad precedant, if Austria cant win during the refugee crisis, what hope does trump have?

kek abandoned us today

Says the kike who have never build nothing in whole history and they barely can defend a small country financed with USA and Germany money.

You don't need a majority to win in america.

The things that could happen in 5-6 months.