How time flies. I'm late tonight and won't be able to stay long...

How time flies. I'm late tonight and won't be able to stay long, but I wouldn't miss the opportunity to talk to user if I could help it! So, how about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?
Today I'm offering wisdom, whether it's from the tarot cards, greek paragons or from the moon itself!
Roll dubs and based on your ## you'll get:

>11-44: Tarot reading
>55-77 for a line of wisdom from the ages past
>88-00 for some insight into what the world of moon bunnies is like! (with Rei-sy picture to boot)

ALSO the first user poster to roll trips and provide proof of the (yoe) with a means of contacting (email, discord, steamID) in the post will get a $10 or less game on steam for free! 1x time only and due to work constraints the offer is limited to active thread duration (1 hour: 9est-10est)

Let me roll real quick

hello there, sky!
you are unusually quiet lately

wish me luck on roll~

Can i get a general tarot reading please?

Rolling

Reroll

Rerolling for a tarot reading

I'm pretty miserable tonight. can I take a kind words with a side of advice on how to feel less like a sack of shit?

Rereroll

yea. my luck is shit though.

Tarot

Godfucking dammit reroll ffs

you need to extrapolate on your situation though.

What’s going on user?

Last reroll cause fuck it

Hope you're all having a wonderful night!

I like this picture *saved*

I have been. I've mostly taken a break from things to have some time to work on myself.

*hugs* Of course. What's been going on? (i'll get ya your dubs worth here next post E> )

it's just been a constant decline for the past few weeks and I think I've hit rock bottom.

working on yourself?
how come?

I want to roll

id/test404 on steam

Hello Reimu E>

*paging moonbunny* I see I see... she would like you to know that on the moon the carrots are packed with so many nutrients they don't only keep your sight in working order but improve it!

>few weeks
>rock bottom
what are you ridding?
all the drugs at once and beating you wife and kit at the same time?

It's a good pic of pink friends having a good time.
How can I cope better with a busy schedule?

free your schedule.

give me my future! will i find a 3d waifu??

Can't it's work related

WELL THEN.
if you decided it's worth it, stop making it an issue.

Rock bottom isn't the worst thing that can happen to a person. Not knowing it's rock bottom is the worst. Rock bottom is where many people can find the power & drive to change things in their life. What's happened?

Oh, just personal issues. I'm going to return soon enough. Self care is very important in my line of work.

Determine what tasks you have daily and make a pie chart of what they look like in terms of % of your day.

then make a 2nd pie chart of how you would like it too look and figure what has to give and take from it.

trying again!

>Not knowing it's rock bottom is the worst

Factually true.

indeed. you should have someone helping you through it, though.

hello hello friend
i would love tarot

you must read you are self tarot!

for gaem

i offer my first dubs to you from my thread E>

and you will get my seond!

(this always happens in my thread... I end up getting dubs on most of my posts...) coming up 2 tarots

It will be hard to follow it, but I'll give it a shot.
Thank you

i will meet an handsome stranger!

still trying to git free gaem

Wizards in my armor warriors in my pajamas (knight of pentacles)
> Your path will be layered with difficult or often tedious tasks, but you will have the energy to persevere and will end up wonderfully efficient for the trials.

Limit Break: Omini Slash in anti gravity(10 of swords)
> Focus on the healing of old wounds. Let your past become knowledge not pain/resentment/regret, only then can you find someone that can love you fully as you will learn to love yourself

Evenin' Sky~

deliver boon munnies op! what do they eat!

sooooo close!

Moonbunnies typically eat diet of: (you sure about this Reisen?... ok).
1. Moon turnips: make you fly!
2. Moon Carrots: improve you eyesight
3. Moon cabbage: makes your skin blemish free
4. Moon...prunes: makes you live forever (oh come on Reisen... really?)

Good eeeeevening

hello, Sky-san

>Let your past become knowledge not pain/resentment/regret, only then can you find someone that can love you fully

this kills the user

i'm not Reisen! im that id/test404 d00d!

I didn't even know it rained on the moon! It's above the clouds!

At what time are these threads usually open?

I'm going to bed

Ara ara, that's a nice lookin Satori there~

thursdays open at 8, Satori just had a busy day.

rip chance at a game! t'was fun tho, learning about bunnies! have a nice dream user!

roll

for

tarot

Oh I know you're not luv! Just channeling that moon loving bunny for some... uh.. "wisdom"...

I'm trying thursday 8pm-10pm EST, but tonight I'm at a late start due to IRL issues and I work overnights, so I need to start getting ready around 10pm to go in....

Well Hello there, how are you?

>/////

Looking forward to the next one

Hehehe...

How're you doin' tonight?

And roll for dubs~

"nyaaah" (skeletor is best villain)

Oh and yeah... it's never something someone ever fully overcomes. We are never a state that is perfect or static. It's an ongoing journey, but it's true the old adage.

Have a nice night. Thanks for coming E>

not bad.
quite well these past days.
work has been a breeze. and that's the only thing I do, really.
how have you been? haven't seen you for a while now.

reroll

hello jill

This is the exact reaction I get everytime *someone* reminds me I dropped lava on someone in starbound hehehehe....

It's been ok. Took time to talk to a friend who had to put down his cat and a few other worries.

I've taken time to work on myself, my self care and think about a few things. Work has been a breeze for me too thankfully the past few days. Mostly on the phone and administrative work.

>only thing I do.
( -_-)p What kinds of things do you enjoy? Don't let work be all your life (no matter how much you enjoy it). It's more secure to have multiple things to enjoy and do from time to time.

Quetz stop visiting the threads

it's not that I enjoy it that much. but it's usually a whole lot. I don't have any hobbies or many friends.
most of the time I just work, get home and work a bit more.
it's not that I enjoy it. it's just that there's nothing else I could do...

Ah...I'm glad to hear you're okay, though I'm sorry to hear that about your friend...

I know how that feels, I had a few cats go like that...

Roll for Tarot

I've always seen these threads but never participated. I'm an "agnostic" Catholic that's been fucking with Sufi (islamic) black magick and shamanism.

I could use a Tarot or anything else really. Should I continue this or is it giving off evil vibes?

I see. Before you started your work did you have things you enjoyed? (I know what it's like for work to consume a person)

It's fine. It's better in the long run. He was getting old and very sick.

I'm agnostic as well. I'm a firm believer religion/spirituality is like any other form of power to wield. It's going to depend on your usage of such things...to do good or evil or naught with it. Monitor yourself and your motives.

what do you mean?

and there you go!

Dexterity builds! (upside down strength)
>Be wary of the recent obstacles laid in you path forward. They will call to mind your insecurities. Face them straightforward. Acknowledging your weaknesses and vulnerabilities is sign of inner strength. You can't fix what you don't acknowledge.

Finally, it seems my thread is coming to a close. First person to reply to this post with a request for a tarot reading will get a specific answer with a multiple card read!

Ah...That's good to hear then. Better they don't suffer... Poor kitty.

eat a dick op

tarot pls im black magic guy

thanks
why you leaving?

You caught it well. I'll give tarot for you above inquiry then. Coming up in next post

I've got to shower, dress, eat ...umm well breakfast for me... then make lunch to take to work.

Situation: Temperance
>Work towards finding the middle road in your endeavors. Do not shy away from mediation, adaptation and making concessions.

Action: Tower Reversed
>You may or not see the painful event on the horizon. Learn from it. You cannot avoid it, so make the most of it. Continue to mediate and adapt. This is not the time to be hard headed.

Outcome: VII of cups Reversed
> You may be left wounded & irrational for some time after your ordeal Be wary of those with honeyed words and offers of quick fixes. Let the pain, wonder, and knowledge of the ordeal be like a guiding star. This is adaptation.

aaaand with that I'm out. I'll be back possibly Monday morning in the early AMs, but next time I'm around the game will jump to $15 since no one claimed it tonight!