So why haven't psg just got like 4 red cards in the match, it would automatically end 3-0 and they're safe

So why haven't psg just got like 4 red cards in the match, it would automatically end 3-0 and they're safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/35/87/89/2358789_DOWNLOAD.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is sportsmanship?

not sure it works like that in a 2 legs knock out round. Also this ->

They cant they forfeit the tie also.

Are you dumb?

The way they played clearly showed that they didn't want to go through.

UEFA would probably disqualify them

Yes.

1. They'd get suspended
2. That rule only applies to league games, in direct elimination you get eliminated if you do that (and you need 5 red cards, which is quite hard to get if not doing it on purpose)

does it actually happen or is it just a fifa thing

did this ever happend ?

not sure about red cards, but if psg had used an ineligible player, for example putting the physio on, they would have lost 3-0 instead of 6-1, and would have won on aggregate. but barca would probably have won the appeal.

would've been dq'd, fined and forced to forfeit all their CL income for the season.
uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/35/87/89/2358789_DOWNLOAD.pdf

not in direct elimination matches

although some regular matches did have >5 red cards given to one team

I dont recall it ever happening in a "regular" game. It usually happens under suspicious matches (rigged) or when a really violent everyone against everyone fight happens.

I remember when you could get red cards in FIFA by tackling the goalkeeper while he was holding the ball. But I always made sure to have enough players to not lose automatically. Fun times.

The referee forget his red cad anyway or neymar pique and mascherano would have been sent off

Still doesnt apply for this

PSG players were pathetic fucks who put no pressure on the referee. This comeback could have been easily avoidable if they just complained more even if all they'd get from it was wasting time.

and verratti and kurzawa too while you're at it

I hope you're not serious

just a Fifa thing

If a club:
a) refuses to play
b) is responsible for a match not taking place
c) is responsible for a match not being
played in full

I don't know m8, to me option C pretty much covers it.

Cavani got a yellow for complaining about the ref about pique fault that should have gave him a second yellow card