My english professor is a grimesfag, how do i rub my infinitely superior taste in his face?

My english professor is a grimesfag, how do i rub my infinitely superior taste in his face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsytqDaEAtI
youtube.com/watch?v=qWomCZ7yHsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just raise your hand at his next lecture and loudly proclaim that your taste is superior and he's a musical infant. he'll understand.

You can't because superior taste is impossible.

You cant argue with a grimesfag, they are idiots that think that pop music with exotic elements is weird and experimental and that's it

this is correct

And here is the proof

he definitely falls under that category

print a t shirt with "clearly the superior waifu" above a picture of Tay Tay and wear it to lectures

youtube.com/watch?v=GsytqDaEAtI

>not liking grimes
>having a superior taste
pick one, moron

call him stupid and retarded and tell him to listen to pom pom like a real man

Play Ariel Pink's "problematic" music at him. It is a known fact that grimesfags HATE Ariel Pink.

Pic related, one of Pink's typically shocking albums.

>FWB with a grimesfag

She made me watch the shitty music videos, I can't stand her music.

>infinitely superior taste
You don't expect to pass this course, do you?

Drop out of school. Higher education is wasted on people like you.

Your taste sucks if you can't get into her music. So, your professor is patrician and you're a shitty dumb pleb. Also fuck off for picking that photoshopped pic instead her countless better ones.

Shut up

And Grimes fans wonder why her and her fanbase is hated here.

I should probably kill myself

hey! it's THAT grimes autist
how are you autist

You're on Sup Forums, you don't and won't have superior taste, ever, you absolute fucking faggot moron piece of horseshit. Consider suicide.

ugly

>Grimes fans wonder
Nobody's wondering desu. 'Tis common knowledge that most of /mu's user base is made up of whiny man-children/children and memesters.

Found the nu-male

Wouldn't that make you an old-female?

>shitty dumb pleb
grimesfag 3 detected. please fuck off forever.

also daily reminder that picture isnt shopped

wtf

It was shopped. Now, fuck off.

You're stupid. Are they hated because they counter react to blatant idiocy and hatred e.g. ? So be it. Her fans don't give a fuck.

How did you even come to find this out? Did he start ranting about how she's the "artist of the decade" or some shit?

she literally talks about her mustache acne and uni-brow in interviews. i dont think she's trying to be an /ideal woman/ and i think she would be offended on you worshiping her for her looks as opposed to her substance. typical grimesg\faggery

I still love her

It's not about that, you dip. It's about the fact the OP intentionally picked an unflattering pic made worse through Photoshop or whatever in order to insult her. He tried shaming her through a shitty pic and that's unexcusable and pathetic. OP is a piece of shit.

your professor is a gentleman and a scholar
youtube.com/watch?v=qWomCZ7yHsk

Ever heard of experimental pop, pleb?