Am I hopeless with a dick like this? 22/US

Am I hopeless with a dick like this? 22/US

No, you’re hopeless with a crippling lack of self-confidence, though.

my dick is small too :( u cant deny people with larger dicks have more fun

Are you hard in this pic? If so, then yes. You're fucked

Yeah that's as hard as it gets

Yep, you're boned unless you can find a girl who likes men with tiny cocks.

Better build up your tongue game, son. That won't be pleasing anyone OP

Yes, you are. Sadly cock size is the most important thing to a woman.

This is mine.

Im packing 5.5 and get self conscious. Thank you op for making me feel better.

Me in a regular sized condom

6" here, posts like these make me feel better about myself too.

God damn, right? Like im kind of fat even and ive got a hog compared to this dude.

Is it hard?

What are you supposed to do for condoms when your dick is that short? Surely there isnt a brand thats short enough

My dick was bigger when I was 13 it was that big soft so yes you are completely fucked

you'll be fine user, this is coming from a girl

guys who criticize others for their dick size are usually virgins and have no game

get some confidence and youll be fine :)

>kimono

Are you serious, tiny condoms have a fucking asian name?

They're from Japan ya cunt

Yes my dick makes me wanna kill myself

Kimono condoms are for less girthy individuals. Short condoms dont exist, theyre all the same

you have a huge pad of fat covering your pubic bone (look how much higher it is above the legs) if you lost some weight your dick would be longer from the looks of the pic could be 2-3 inches of fat covering your pubic bone there. wont be very thick but atleast you will have some length on that thing and thus not completely hopeless.

Not if you're gay

Best guess for this image: selfie

Gay dude here, I would totally be fine if my bf had a cock like that. However I am a dom top, which means you'd be bottom. So you have some options here, option one is go gay and let dudes fuck you. Option 2, shave your pubes and lose 30 lbs. looks like you got a little extra on you. I was pretty overweight a few years ago and only had a 5.5 dick, I lost around 50 lbs and gained an inch. After you do that and your still not satisfied theres literally nothing else you can do, so learn to offer dates more than just your cock.

Currently losing weight I’ve lossed 30lbs so far and the fat above my dick is at least 2 inches thick. But I’m working on it...

Good job man, stay motivated and keep losing the weight. I promise if you lose the weight you need to youll be totally fine. Plus girls like dudes who are in shape.

Yeah basically