Why aren't you drinking yet? It's perfect way to forget all our troubles

Why aren't you drinking yet? It's perfect way to forget all our troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause I have pills... drink up man tits

I don't want cancer

You forget your troubles sure but they come right back once your sober and gives you even more problems such as fat, wrinkles, fat liver, head ache, hang over. Drinking is only cool for special occasions

Drinking or not, I can't help thinking about how much of a piece of shit I am.

I don't know how I keep allowing myself to forget

I'm a recovered alcoholic, that's why.

Thats why you drink to forget

Same, although I'm only recovering. People in AA who say that they're "recovered" are douchbags.

3 years sober friend. Did it all on my own. Good luck

AA's for quitters Just give it up, you don't need the sit around with a bunch of losers who tell you about their shitty life. thatd make me want to drink right there

I'n only 16

TROO DAT

Sticking to Budweiser tallboys. On my seventh and i habe 5 left. I hte my job so I drink on the regular right now. It's like a reward for surviving a shift at my shitty work[lace. Not sure yet if Im a alcohol

I quit like a month ago and training for a half marathon now, then a full marathon after

going to see if i can quit for a year, im gonna definitely go back to smoking weed though at the end of the year but going to try and stay away from alcohol for a while longer than that

True. There are literally no downsides to alcohol.

D R I N K T O F O R G E T

Because I just moved and don't have anyone to buy weed from.

If the ultimate goal is to forget all troubles just kill yourself. Much cheaper and far more effective.

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I

because I dont want to become my father

Nope. The only way you can forget your problems, is by addressing them friend. You can run and hide in a bottle, but they'll still be there when you crawl back out.

Not old enough (18)

I'm not old enough.

same 3 years never touching that shit again'

Also never went to AA lol

I am totally sick of drinking but i cant stop neither. Benzos or opioids will me get in trouble even faster.

>but i cant stop neither

How much you going through a day

I detoxed myself off drugs without rehab too. It's all about willpower and admitting something is wrong.

because waking up with a headache isnt fun, I'm by myself, and drinking alone is pathetic.

I was drinking 1/2 a bottle of hard liquor a night nearly an entire bottle or till I went unconscious if I was off the next day

Glad I made it through that shit won't ever go back first year sober was crazy next two and its like oh shit its my third year cool

i don't have money for it.
or i would

I got drunk once with my friends and loved it. I got drunk by myself later and hated it.

Good to hear, user. Keep it up.

You too

because I'm in recovery. 4 years next week.

Not legal/too poor

Good shit man

thanks mate

I would say like a half bottle of vodka and more. Sometimes mixing it with benzos to totally numb me.
I am only drinking at night btw but i started feeling like shit in the afternoon. Guess i am on best way to addiction.

becuz my iq >100

I dont really understand the whole dependency on alcohol thing. I've been drinking at least weekly since I was 16 and I'm 24 now. I don't drink every night but we go out on the weekends usually. Sometimes Ill pick up a few tall boys on the weekdays.

Can someone explain how and what from normal use, caused them to abuse alcohol so much they now won't touch it?

Cause drinking is expensive

Did the same 1/2 to a whole normally a half on work nights started at 7 stopped at 12-1am it was a ritual

Weekends I would do more and still worked at my second job I cared little for.

Looking back on that I realize now I was still probably drunk in the morning and afternoon

I stopped after I realized I was sick of feeling like shit and embarrassing myself after waking up hungover every day for 12 months and after one night I passed out and freaking woke up in my own piss for the last time I was like I'm fucking done

Then I stopped and haven't touched it since

I'm not drinking yet because I have 2 exams in the morning and care about my university education. Which is pretty lame tbh.

Because it makes my head hurt and gives me heartburn and I have to drink at least 5 beers or 6-7 shots to have any enjoyable effect.

Are you faggots serious? Unless you are an absolute shut-in antisocial with no connections at all... oh we're on Sup Forums.

I have quit drinking like 10 times, longest was 9 months. I always relapse, and my problems always return. I wish I never started drinking, it's ruining my life. I don't get how some people can have one or two glasses of wine a week. Once I have my first drink I have to keep drinking until I fall asleep...I've been sober for 2 days now so we'll see what happens. Shit is the devil...

I, on the contrary, don't get how people NEED to have so much more as soon as they try it. I've done heroin, cocaine, you name it and I never feel the need for more. Only on occasions in which I feel like partaking do I. What is it in you that compels you to consume alcohol so excessively. I would be so horribly sick and sluggish that being sober would feel like a drug.

So buy a 12 pack and stop being a pussy.

As long as you are good and happy with yourself. There are tons of people in AA who could stop on their own but were miserable without the support system. Everyone is different, so if AA isn't necessary then more power to you.

Yeah but at that point you're consuming so much liquid that the experience stops being enjoyable.

how long did you drink for? ever get the dt's?

>AA's for quitters Just give it up
What? Did you mean AA's for losers?

I am drinking and my wife is being a huge bitch

22 yo alcoholic here. Drink about 1/4 a handle a night. Every day is the same. Wake up feeling like shit, drink a shit ton of water and by mid day feel ok again. Tell myself today's the day I'll stop. Then night time comes and I get the intense urge to drink again.