Suck fucking dick, Sup Forums. Meet your new president of Austria, a reasonable man

Suck fucking dick, Sup Forums. Meet your new president of Austria, a reasonable man.

>A cucked man, who will soon flood his country with shitskin rapists and murders

FTFY

What's with all the leftists b8 today?

Cry harder

Paid fags or commies gloating, Austria is fixing to get enriched even more, give it 6 months and it might get to Swedistan levels of cuckery. I don't see how the death of a country is a cause to celebrate.

Hah, I wish I was paid. I'm actually centrist, I just recognize that the far right lunatics are a way bigger problem than some aging lefty

>Greens
>reasonable

Not crying m8. Couldn't care less, if they want to get blown up, I have no problem with that. I just don't want to hear the leftists pathetic singing and shrines on the streets after the next attack, and pretending to 'care' about the victims. Just come out and admit you're sophists who love death. That's the honest truth.

GOOD SIDE ALWAYS WINS.

I ALWAYS KNEW Sup Forums WAS A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

Pffft, yeah, that's totally what leftists are. More like they're just totally driven by emotion and a weird sense of justice. Doesn't mean the rightwingers aren't worse though

Since we can't win legally because of staged EU shill votes, we will kill you all. :)

>he doesn't even have been a German last name

>narrow margin

Got a problem?

That is what they are mate. Try looking at it objectively.

>vote for politicians saying 'aww help the poor people!'
>refugees murder and rape
>~kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya
>will take rapists over racists

I understand leftists need mental gymnastics but this is really all they are. Sophists who need death to make themselves feel good. It's not the fact that they are that pisses me off, it's that they're too bitch to just come out and say it.

AUSTRALIAN GREEN HERE INSPIRED BY THIS HEROIC WIN AGAINST FASCISM! GREENS TO SURGE IN AUSTRALIAN ELECTION!

>loses fair election
>immediately resorts to violence

How right wing of yoy

Der ewige Holländer

austria is gypo land. gypos cant into logic

>I just recognize that the far right lunatics are a way bigger problem than some aging lefty
This attitude is pretty spot on. The worst an aging lefty is going to do is like, blow the budget on housing the homeless or something. Stuff that can easily be rectified with a bit of austerity.
The worst a far right lunatic can do is drag a country to war and lose millions of your own countrymen in the process.

Great thread, OP!