Why are so many popular musicians whiny libcuck SJWs nowadays? Pic related

Why are so many popular musicians whiny libcuck SJWs nowadays? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/charlottesville-nazi-trump-statement-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>musicians
>pic related

theyve always been that way

"nowadays" started in like 1768, bud

a good portion of classical composers had views which people like you and the guy in the op would classify nowadays as "fascist"

WE

is it Sup Forums bait or is OP actually this stupid?

1. Not everyone you disagree with it a 'libtard'
2. The political views of most celebrities are simple and possibly naive, mostly relating to 'dude just be nice to people lmao', they've spent their lives perfecting their career, not reading Plato or working in a business.

Pop music is incapable of expressing anything other than "I want" or "Leave me alone." It's sole message is: "my dad is a square and so are you."

John Lennon was right before he heard Bob Dylan. Please Please Me is all that a rock and roll song can do.

Better folk to be around with desu

This

lol gtfo out of here with your concise and logical answer. Sup Forums is here explicitly for Sup Forums shitposting, and discussing Grimes if there's leftover time.

ain't nobody got time for thoughtful posts!

they've always been like that, it's just with social media and the mainstream media's reliance on social media that you hear about it all the time now

As if social media changed anything.

>they've never worked in a business
>this somehow has something to do with their political views

kys desu

>saying "Fuck Trump" makes you a whiny libcuck SJW when 60% of the US dislikes him

This is just popular opinion at this point. You guys are in the minority.

>BUT WE WUN!!!!

Thanks to Russian hacking and you losing the popular vote.

hot dam

how does it not

Being a business man doesn't make you (((WOKE))) about politics. What you're implying is that because they didn't work in businesses, they don't know much about capitalism, which is a ridiculous view to have. And if you 100% believe in capitalism and nothing else, then that is also a ridiculous view to have.

Eat shit.

This. But here you fucking idiots go ( ) like little wind-up dolls.

kendrick is one of the more redpilled rappers my dude

trump is in fact a very liberal president but the term's become associated with far left (read: centrist) ideaology that nobody uses it anymore

You first.

>people are incapable of recognizing a blatant b8 thread and letting it die

>trump is liberal

Kek, yes his failed Muslim bans, wanting to build a Mexican wall, and transgender ban from the military were super liberal moves from him.

That's always been a thing, and it is interesting how musicians tend to fall on the side of progress. It could be a creativity thing, like they're more open to seeing possibilities which makes it easier to see the flaws in the world and the ways in which things could be improved whereas their more conservative and unartistic peers struggle to know anything outside of their own experience. It could just be that writing music makes you a better person. Who knows?

It's definitely a thing though, great observation.

Why are so many people on the internet absolutely fucking retarded?
/thread

you fucking dumbass

Liberal =/= left
Trump is arguably the most unorthodox president we've ever had and I feel like any proof I need to show is just common knowledge at this point

Stop acting like Trump is Sup Forums incarnate or a white supremacist. The alt-right has disavowed him.

>unorthodox

Unorthodox =/= Left either

And yes, he's unorthodox in the worst kinds of ways. I don't think you know what the word "Liberal" means, so I suggest you go look up the definition before responding back to me.

You're wrong, but nice strawman anyway. cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/charlottesville-nazi-trump-statement-trnd/index.html

he literally has a fucking song where the hook is "aint nobody ran for us"

holy shit that THICK wall between seattle metro area and portland

lol

red easterner tho

>They tell me it's a new gang in town From Compton to Congress Set trippin’ all around
>Ain’t nothin' new but a flu of new DemoCrips and ReBloodlicans
>Red state versus a blue state, which one you governin’?
>They give us guns and drugs, call us thugs
>Make it they promise to fuck with you
>No condom, they fuck with you
Obama say, "What it do?"

Fucking libcuck