Here's some hard proof that girls are inferior beings:

Here's some hard proof that girls are inferior beings:

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/are-wet-wipes-wrecking-the-worlds-sewers/504098/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao i remember when my girlfriend first told me she had to poop
we broke up right after
that cunt can go stink up someone else's bathroom

>people actually believe in superior/inferior beings

But don't you enjoy eating poop, OP?

I...I don't follow.

OP is likely a cumdumpster who knows how to get under other cumdumpster's skin.
I've heard this insecurity on many occasions

>Here's some hard proof that girls are inferior beings:
go for a drive

Minecraft bathroom

inferior is the definition of woman

OP doesn't poop because he expels all of his shit orally

Manly man doing man things

kek'd

I can fap to this

brb

EWW WIMMIN POOP

She might just be chilling while she pees? Right friends? It's just a meme that they actually pooo.

WHo would've known ??

this is some blackmail level compromising position shit

my wife is a cop, she is well respected in my city. I also don't have to work, and focus on my hobbies. I cook and clean and take care of the animals, she brings home the money. I have it pretty good. so, fuck you OP.

Her toilet is inside a minecraft creeper

How much more attractive than her are you to end up in this position?

Wow you sound like a piece of shit leech.

we are both athletic and fit. She really enjoys working and I enjoy taking care of the household. Really, I am pretty lucky. Plus she tells me cool stories everyday, and got my best friend out of a pretty big legal mess.

a woman pissing has to be one of the most distasteful, most pathetic sights in the entire world.

psssssss *uses two fingers to splay horrible septic tank of a twat open enough to expose alien urethra and fire bright yellow piss out*

Why am I diamonds right now?

how? I make a little bit of money through hobbies. She suggested this when she got a job in another city and we had to move. she clears over 100k cdn a year

You have to be 1-2 paygrades in looks above of her to end up there in most cases.
I'm not hating on you here dude, I'm jealous. Be real, do you think you're more attractive than her?

no way. I'm a redhaired pale dude. She looks Italian....so ya.

also, if you have ever known anyone in a relationship with a LEO, it can be stressful at time. It can be hard to leave problems at work, it takes a lot out of you. I'm not going to say there have not been sleepless nights when something happened on the job/something she saw. She has had coworkers off themselves during her career.

Well fuckin' a you are one lucky guy aren't you
I just got this thing for Italian chicks after watching the Suburra series on netflix kek.

I have family in the force so I can sort of relate.
Thankfully I don't have to emotionally rely on them though, just seeing the stress it puts them under would make me skeptical of pursuing cop relationships.
Plus I smoke way too much fucking pot to marry a cop kek.

i live with my bf and i really hope he never heard me poop. i try hard to make it a secret when i do it :( ofc i know he knows i do it, but i don't want him to really smell it or something

Faggot

oh dude, I grow weed in our backyard, and do mushrooms a few times a year. We are in Canada though, everyone smokes weed. I probably smoke every other day.

Lost

My friend is dating a cop right now, and he said the exact thing you did, how she brings stress home. Is it that bad?

Yep. I hate you, you glorious bastard

Well it completely changed my family member. They're risking their lives every day and they have to see the worst of humanity. You can't let things like that go, it's gonna come up in some manner no matter how strong they are.

A cops life is not a comfortable one. I can tell you I'd personally never influence someone to join the force unless they're in a captain position etc.

I always bother her, asking to drive the cruiser when she stops by for lunch. She never lets me. I have always wanted to drive a cop car for some reason. Something, something she could lose her job....lol

ya, it really depends where they are an officer. The small town we lived in before was really quiet and easy. With the bigger city we live in now, she gets paid much more, but the shit is way worse. The things that bother her would bother anyone...telling people a loved on died, seeing dead people, bad car accidents etc. I guess it depends the person too. I don't really know any other LEO besides a couple of her friends, and I don't consider them very close so I dunno

jfc my sides, thank you sir

how did you end up meeting her, and why am I so interested in this?

I make more than my bf but still do the laundry, dishes, cook dinners, make his lunches for work, and clean the apartment. He puts up with my emotional shit and does stuff with me/family on weekends, I figure it's more or less even.

Are you implying that it is a female?

lol, my friends and brother think it's pretty funny. We met when were both on vacation in Quebec, while mountain biking. Jesus, almost 10 years ago.

Alpha as Fuck

is that.....is that how you think women pee?

I feel ya man.

So anyway guys I literally shit out poison tonight!

Just curious, do you know what kind of gun she carries? Do you have a lot of firearms in the house?

>Faggot detected

Nice trips faggot

Hey guys it is a lot of great ideas to do so i said to myself hmmmmm…maybe i will take the kids to the park they all said no so i said will maybe i will take you all to the BEACH they said oh yeah.so than we get to the car in it is 2:00 pm so then they said lets go in get some swimming suit so we went to old navy. then we was on our way to the beach.

Wife's ass wwyd

NOT NAMING THIS FILE "RED WIZARD CASTS FIREBALL"

They're sort of real, but only ever relative to their enviroment (IE: Africans are more resistant to malaria and trypanosome diseases, Europeans are more resistant to crowd diseases like smallpox) never objectively superior if they were one race would already have exterminated the other by now like the Neanderthals. but Europeans pretty much cant live permanently in the areas where malaria/trypanosomes thrive. That's why there's no European colonies in tropical Africa

glock 22. She used to carry a sig.

No, we aren't really a big gun household. Paintball guns on the other hand, yeah. lol

Man you sound like me in some ways.

I was actually a crim justice major and dropped out senior year.

Felt like a failure at the time but that's life wasn't for me and deep down I knew it.

I'm with an older woman who makes 3 times what I make at my job (which I love) and we have been really happy for 5 years now.

>MFW the gigantic mistakes I made early in life actually led me to at least some real happiness.

Am phone faggot obvi

>Thinking a necessary bodily function is gross
Everyone pees, everyone shits, and everyone masturbates. If you think that's "gross", it's you that has the problem

Checked.

He's obviously a Virgin/faggot/demisexual/paperkin/furry/andysixxfag/faggotfag/turdboi/idiot/gay

Tbh I think you made the right choice my dude.
You could have been damning yourself to a life of emotional turmoil.

Older women are what I aim for myself now.. I need that fuckin wisdom and emotional maturity.
Happy to see it worked out for you.

Girls shouldn't be allowed to carry guns. Guns are for people.

Does poop come out of there?

Girls don't shit or masturbate

>Anonymous 10/19/17(Thu)20:28:48 No.748605736▶
> (OP)
>>people actually believe in superior/inferior beings
nigger detected

now I want a cop wife.

Good luck to you. They fall in your lap as long as you're not looking too hard.

Not today it doesn't

He's cheating on you.

>Calling masturbation necessary
You won't die, it's not necessary

spotted the asexual pan pizza

doubt it. he's got some of his own emotional shit too. he's not going anywhere

i said it before, it's not all cool stories being in a relationship with a LEO. They see some fucked up shit. She loves her job though.

what's retarded about women is how they do that wrap-tp-around-hand in order to wipe, instead of just taking a couple squares

that is not a common thing. at least, i don't do that. I'll use a baby wipe so I feel cleaner after shitting and then use a couple squares to pat dry.

babywipes are cancer for the sewage system, don't use them

wtf do i care. i rent

"Sewerage authorities claim that flushable wet wipes don’t break apart, and, as a result, are destroying municipal sewer systems. The wipes cluster with congealed food fat to form large blockages known as fatberg—a portmanteau of fat and iceberg. Last year, a 10-ton lump was removed from the London sewer system at a cost of £400,000."
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/are-wet-wipes-wrecking-the-worlds-sewers/504098/
because cunts want to feel cleaner

i don't flush them????? they go in the trash

yeah, cunt says she don't give a fuck because she rents, then says she drops it into trash. only trash I see is the cunt

I hope it's bait. That's nightmare disgusting trashcunt level if true.

I just like the tile in that room. there's not enuf green bathrooms

I wasn't the one that said "I rent"
diff poster

There are two kinds of people in this world
>People who masturbate
>Fucking liars
Choose one

Yeah thank fuck, that was a troll then. Nightmare averted