I just found this old guy's pic on my girlfriend's phone. Wtf...why would she have his pic? He must be 40 at least

I just found this old guy's pic on my girlfriend's phone. Wtf...why would she have his pic? He must be 40 at least

He has no shirt on, she's banging him dude

Dude, a 20 year old girl will fuck a 30 or even a 40 year old guy if he doesn't look too old and has money.

Newsflash: All women are hookers. If you have resources, pay for nice dates and give them shit a guy in their 20s can't she will fuck him. Girls don't give a shit if that's fair or ruling our people their age. They fuck for cash. I could be a fascinating intellect with multiple PhDs and just barely get by but really hold a conversation and know a lot. I could also be an idiot who dropped out of high school and won the lottery. Guess who the girl will fuck all things equal? If you took your fuckin' redpill you'd know this shit man.

Why would she bang some guy his age?

How many time are you gonna post this bait today?

bro thats a CURSED IMAGE!

nice thinly veiled cuck thread faggot

sage

well time to look for another girlfriend

would you?

if im too desperate, yes

More?

yes

>I could be a fascinating intellect with multiple PhDs
Clearly, you don't understand how PhDs work. That's not surprising given your lack of understanding of women and sex.

>redpill
Yup, faggot confirmed.

definitely cheating. if you look closely at his eyebrows you can see her nude reflection. you should just dump her now

like?

I do age analysis and he is 34

I got a bingo, five words into your first post. Thanks.

I know how they work. I rejected 2 doctorate programs in favor of medicine where I'll get my PhD later by doing the year research deal when it comes time. Literally 0/10.

Redpill is basically nail on the head. Humans are literally that primitive.

That's some pretty arbitrary shit nigger. Might as well call it "people who I don't like and need a safe space from" bingo.

Virgin alert!

>I know how they work
No you don't, because only a moron would get more than one PhD. If I was a woman, I wouldn't hang out with a retard like that either - regardless of their money. Literally PhDfail/10

We know you're a virgin, no need to announce it.

JUST

just leave it, not everyone's meant to become a "fascinating intellectual with multiple PhDs" lol

Yo I know this is weird but can you give me a rough estimate of where u live like city or something bc I honestly think I know him

One professor I know has like 6 plus a lot of other shit. He's old as fuck but pretty cool dude. He works out regularly, talks about whatever and is pretty chill.

I'm making a point that you could be smart and engaging or even smart and have a good job but not be as rich as a really rich moron and girls will usually pick the dumbass with money even if he hits them because that's how they work.

I used the degrees to signify clear intelligence and devotion towards a field that would make the person more engaging in that one dimension but you missed the point. So good job.

Are you a girl? You seem like you are one.

Having this much time to argue on /b
>Doesnt understand why girls dislike him

>One professor I know has like 6 plus a lot of other shit
That's one fucking retarded professor you've got. Not surprising that you're as retarded, given the lot that's teaching you.

>I'm making a point that you could be smart and engaging or even smart and have a good job but not be as rich as a really rich moron and girls will usually pick the dumbass with money even if he hits them because that's how they work.
Yes, but your point is undermined but the fact that you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Are you a retard? You seem like you are one.

>Doesnt understand why girls dislike him
Don't worry, he'll do 6 PhDs and an M.D. on it one day to figure it out.

Samefag.

How do you explain that there's not mobs of bitches around every celebs house?
Or where Bill Gates keeps his 1000 woman harem? You argument is nonsense and the fact that you've wasted so much time on it is laughable. Protip, even multiple degrees does not make you an interesting person

>le_redpilled_six_PhDs.webm

Actually only was me, idk who else your arguing with

>I used the degrees to signify clear intelligence and devotion towards a field that would make the person more engaging in that one dimension but you missed the point. So good job.
Then you just say 'devotion to a field' instead of saying 'multiple PhDs'. If someone gets multiple PhDs in one field, that means they're clearly NOT understanding the field. If they're getting multiple PhDs in different fields, it's a clear indicator that they're NOT devoted to a field, but mindlessly shopping around. Your comparison is retarded. Your professor is retarded. You're retarded. So, good job being le redpill retarded and good luck with your supposed MD. The PhD programs you claim to have rejected really dodged the bullet.

All his degrees are related to each other. You can do that. I'm glad you missed the point this much though. I'm only getting the MD and maybe PhD research with it to work that way and that's it. So my path is straight forward. I get laid regularly and am doing me so stay mad.

Have fun being a cunt who gets mad at people giving out redpill advice. Grow old with cats.

she likes old balls. sorry m8.

Sup brah