Hey b. I'v got a problem. girl im into just texted me that one of her other friends confessed to her...

hey b. I'v got a problem. girl im into just texted me that one of her other friends confessed to her. what do i send back?!?! Help me im beta as fuck.

How long you think you can stay a beta retard. You gonna pull out your laptop every time you and your girl talk about something.

>hang on let me ask my cool internet friends real quick xddddddd

should i just alpha and fully confess?

Ask her what she thinks of the alpha chad that asked her and if she gives you a "idunno..." then be alpha interrupt her and say. "Because I thought we were building a thing."

the man speaks the truth, if she isnt into you in the slightest your fucked. just wing it and tell her how you feel. no point in not trying whats the worst that could happen

not even being alpha just put yo dik on the table show the bitch whos b0ss

Lmao dude like how many orbiters does she have including you lelelelel

It might be too soon. its only been a month

she's probably a solid 6 too

bruh if you need to "confess" anything you done goofed LONG ago, it shouldve been quite obvious. confessing is maybe top three beta moves. fuck youre bad at this

cont.
the proper response to this is to raise an eyebrow and tell her she should go for it.
90% likely she's telling you because it's awkward

being "alpha" means giving others a chance, praising others, self deprecating, and utterly ignoring competition as a threat

She's egging you on to finally make a move, otherwise she'll choose for this other chump. In all honesty though, she prolly already has.

confessed what?

Say what a beta

He i confessed his love to her. She was blindsided so she talked to me about it.

You're fucked now, OP. Enjoy your new best friend.

is the dream over. is it time to an hero?

If you act quick, you could salvage this. However, you weirdos doing this "confess" thing means you already lost. I can't even...

there's only one way to deal with this. tell how how you feel. if she doesn't feel the same way, move on and quit fucking giving her attention. stop texting and everything. women will keep you in their bubble for their own benefit. fuck them all.

>tell how how you feel
not user, but stop using this confess horseshit. How old are you? You should reply with this right nao: "Fuck that guy, I was gonna ask what you're up to this weekend."
Solved.

I have already done this, date this coming weekend. 21 year old male

>Say what a beta
/thred

Pfff, you're welcome!
Also, 21? And you're talking like a 13 yr old? Dude...
21 year old chicks are getting pounded behind the bar where I live. Time to move up the ladder a bit.

Step one: stop being beta.
Step two: profit.