Dubs decide what I say

Dubs decide what I say

juffo wup flows through me

Lemme nut on your GIGANTIC gook forehead.

Is your real name Sandy Hook? Because I want to shoot a bunch of kids inside of you

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON

dis

Clara sounds like the name of some feminazi but I'm willing to give you a chance if you swallow.

reroll

i'm going to kill you and your family

roll

Ravioli ravioli I'll kill your entire familioli

Please start the conversation with me I'm autistic

Rollerino

Tell her you've got a 5 inch penis ;)

SUCK MY DICK, SEMON DEMON then ;p
She'll love it

had to get dubs to message chubs

winrar.

Congratulations! You've won!

6 foot, 7 foot, 8 foot head.

lol'd

Hello beautiful. Your raven locks and almond eyes drew me in, but dat ass made me stay. My name is [insert your name] and I'd love a chance to take you to dinner.

thanks for playing

ALMOST QUADS, give it to him!

Its so stupid but so funny

Hello gook. Your ching chong eyes and giant forehead caught my eye. Couldn't help but swipe right.
PS: you can't see me right now but I assure you i'm tipping my fedora. m'lady.

You want me to go through with his?

sup clara, I hope your nipples are also claras and not oscuras

Its so stupid but its got me geekin

Did not mean for this one to win but post it anyway lul. Was also chubs guy.

YES!!!!

DUBS FOR

That's not how this works newfag. I was replying to him to make fun of his cringecomment. I didn't roll for him.

But sure go with the sappy cringe shit she'll just block you if you send the gook one.

Alright I'll send the sappy cringe one. That gook one is fucking funny though

stop samefagging why don't ya end yourself

Obviously two different Anons.

tfw samefag man wastes his actual dubs time to end it pal.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus consequat, justo in dictum tincidunt, risus tellus consectetur lectus, nec auctor dolor libero at eros. Donec eu efficitur turpis. Cras sagittis felis id ligula fringilla, in lacinia augue congue. Pellentesque ante risus, consectetur vitae quam non, dictum auctor quam. Pellentesque sed dapibus lacus. Nulla quis euismod nunc, id interdum sapien. Sed non maximus magna, ac egestas odio. Etiam hendrerit pharetra dui in sollicitudin. Cras sed consectetur nulla, id sodales metus. Phasellus nec nibh fringilla, tempor justo at, elementum neque.Quisque diam purus, dignissim et dignissim et, finibus non elit. Maecenas mattis lacus ac arcu lobortis feugiat. Maecenas viverra urna congue, egestas tellus ut, consequat lectus. Nam non dolor eu tortor mollis vehicula. Aliquam pharetra velit non quam venenatis, a dignissim ex accumsan. Mauris venenatis lacus at turpis pretium, quis ultricies erat porttitor. Etiam bibendum purus quis risus semper, quis consectetr ante ultricies. Curabitur non elit venenatis, euismod mi non, rutrum libero. Proin rutrum sem blandit lectus dignissim porttitor. Praesent volutpat elit quis dignissim fringilla. Cras commodo molestie est, vitae pharetra nisi cursus vel. Mauris at porta risus. Morbi at elit faucibus, tempor nulla sit amet, dictum lorem.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas nec libero varius, eleifend orci a, cursus metus. Sed nulla tortor, pellentesque non lectus id, mattis luctus felis. Phasellus non lectus venenatis, efficitur odio nec, viverra massa. Nulla facilisi. Proin purus ex, fermentum non porta non, consequat at sem. Nullam nec maximus ante. Mauris arcu lorem, aliquet et augue sit amet, vulputate facilisis elit. Pellentesque et orci ante. Curabitur lobortis volutpat egestas. Mauris vehicula magna odio, id laoreet purus dapibus sit amet. Morbi risus ipsum, scelerisque vitae effi

Roll for this

> Haha i dont make dad jokes btw i'm not a dad.
>But i'd love to put a baby in you.

roll for this

Roll for lorem ipsum

I want to fuck your dad

Lorem ipsum gets

roll for dumping cum in this poor asian lady.

Reroll

This

"How did you get all of that cottage cheese inside your face without scarring?"

Lol wasted dubs and not even right

Pic related

Sorry for being so awkward I'm autistic so it's even hard to a solid 6.5 :/

reroll

Can u send me a pic of u eating a cheeseburger?

can I slap your forehead with my cock four times in a row?

Roll

Roll

can a nigga get dubs around here

Reroll

Lol

Are you into exotic foods? I'm an adventurous eater. Last month I earned my red wings.

roll

ROLLING

Winrar!

rolling for this guy

Rollin

I'm just looking for a nice gal to look after me and occasionally clean the sweat and cheese out of my skin folds

Dubs checkem^^^^

roll

I'll deliver when and if she replies.

Double dubs

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!!

SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK SPOOK THE GOOK

this

Racism doesn't get replies you dumbasses.

Aww sheeet... wasted dubs.

Hey so im gonna be strsight up, csn you send nudes? I see women as property and i wanna pay taxes now

Any update?

Unfortunately not, she probably thinks I'm too autistic.

she isn't wrong

she must have a thing for autism, she replied just now.

GREAT SUCCESS

OP, I am the user who posted both winning dubs. I am also a professional comedian.

We can get tits out of this, I promise you.

Oh bullshit. Ill suck a tootsie roll out of it if it makes you feel better

I don't believe you. Add me on snapchat and show me those pancakes.

ROLLING

SNAPCHAT ROLLING

Any wins I get, you deserve them all.

Rolling for some sort of combination of these

Rolllll

I want this one to be the next message

Are you asiaxican?

I can still say it, post seems to be dying.

Mountain Dew it buddy!

you do anal?

I have an ass you can grab if you know what I mean (sex)

Update, got her snapchat fellas. We'll see if she delivers the pancakes.

U like an double dubs eh Buuuudddy