Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Not a bedwetting conservitard coward.

live in a civilized country chief.

I never understood this rebuttal until I went to Germany, people legitimately stopped me from jaywalking when there wasn't even any police around.

America is a different world brother.

>expensive upkeep
>dont like loud noises
>would have to leave the house to go to shooting range
>dont want/own a confedifuck flag

Proof that there's only two libtards on Sup Forums

don't really feel the need for one

I never understood this rebuttal until I went to Germany, people legitimately stopped me from jaywalking when there wasn't even any police around.

America is a better world brother.

there i fixed your post

Translation: You live in a police state.

>expensive upkeep

It's not a woman or a car, you clean it and throw some oil on it

Because my wife's boyfriend doesn't let me have any money. At least I still have my Bernie t-shirt.

I've put my penis in a vagina

Only better for people who value freedom over safety.

isn't that what you do with women and cars?

Because i'm perfectly happy with the size of my penis.

Only better for people who value freedom over not freedom.

there i fixed your post

No, you clean them and throw some semen in them

> (OP)
>Because i'm perfectly happy with the size of my penis.

>small penis argument
So what does that make female gun owners?

live in Seattle... Its like babies first big city literally no aside from one street. Also not a pussy.

Thou doth protest too much

traps

I line in Europe. I bought with a friend of mine a 1911, black market obviously.
What for? Target practice, or shooting someone's leg or arm, we're not killers after all.
I must admit that I am jealous of the Americans easy access to guns.
All I can get my hands on here, is some shotguns used for hunting.

I do.

A would imply one

I don't own a gun, and my girlfriend is more than satisfied with the size of my penis

Samefag

no u

Wrongfag

Martin Bryant, fucking arsehole. i would have comited a mass shooting by now if it wasnt for him

keep fighting the good fight fuck that dirty commie or whatever he is

>BONGLAND

because i don't really want to go through a background check
i've done shit i'm not proud of

can u givus a ciggie for a mix brooo il pay ya bak 4 sure ayy

>MOOSELAND

Women who feel powerless often become gun owners. Women who have been victimized or sexually assaulted often are gun owners in response to that event or in fear of it. The penis has been used as symbol of manhood for as long as humanity has existed and people have associated manhood with power. So, in many situations, a woman will buy a gun because she feels powerless and now she has something to lean in to. Cock=Glock.

this is not tree of all women gun owners, many are hunters, but many are not.

lol. tree.

Because I'm a broke as fuck college student.

good goy

Because im on 5150

A gun is a worth investment if you live somewhere that would justify it. I'm a liberal cuck but I see no reason to not have protection if you live in a city were shit can go down.
One of my best friends lived in a big city and had a hand gun while in college, he wrote it off even.

Because you're in cali

>posting this thread every day
fuckoff NRA shill

i like this guy

Because I own 5.

can't legally own any sweet guns in Canada. Would get a .44 snub with a rubber grip if I could.

I'm lazy, also a little scared to go to the local PD and ask for a gun. Definitely getting one in the next couple years

Dude, you guys can get a lot of cool Canada-only semi-autos. Norinco imports some neat rifles I heard

I want a 45-70 so bad

that is a 30-30 but yes lever guns are a shit load of fun

I stole the picture, but that's my gun. Way more fun to shoot than .44 mag haha

Though I want both.

I do own firearms. I don't carry them when I'm not at a shooting range because I'm not afraid of people. They're a fun hobby and hold their value quite well.

Yeah I've got a .22 Henry

My Wal-Mart has a 45-70 and a .357 Henry but I'm unemployed

I love my MkIII even if it is a bitch to get back together

that's where I got that Marlin haha. 354$ vs 580$ anywhere else. and I understand the unemployed thing. shouldn't spend money you don't have per se. I too want a 357 Henry. and a 45-70. there's an user who owns both here.... let's see if he shows up

>45-70
the injuns are defeated already

you know nothing of firearms. please be quiet, adults are talking.

i can't deny having guns is pretty great.

Choosing which one you want at the gun store, fiddling with them and screwing on unnecessary shit to it just because you can.
It's a truly free feeling, knowing that no nig nog can just walk up to you and demand your girlfriend's vagene because he has a kitchen knife.
The shit the muslims do in the UK is a prime example, they can't do that here, they'll get instantly gunned down if not by police then by Earl Joe Bob Danny Frank who will sleep like a baby that same night.

anyone here own a S&W 442?

nice looking 38 magnum

no need to get mad, kiddo.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering haha. I have a 30-30 as my main hunting rifle in the PNW.

Lever actions are the shit.

>implying i don't
>implying I don't own several
have to watch my stupid libtard aunt post on facebook about how in the wake of Vegas guns should be limited to two per person.
as somebody who primarily buys guns because of quirky features like CZ75, Rhino, strike one and boberg. I take issue not only because it kills a hobby like mine but it would make US gun law stricter than germany.

hell yes. I love my 336 than any others of mine

Because i'm black...nuff said?

kek

you're a liar

kek,

So far the guns on here are pretty uncontroversial for the USA. People are talking about revolvers, lever actions, and .22s.

Though if I opened some girl's closet to find AK-47s and M4s, I would be pretty fucking turned on.

>the injuns are defeated already

But, in my town, it's still the law that we have to bring our long gun to church in case they attack again like they did in 1690.

obama, go to bed

kekt audibly

someday they will try. someday...

But. I do own guns.

Just bought my first gun actually, a G17. Added a streamlight flashlight to it. Wanting to maybe pick up something a bit smaller for a concealed carry gun, any recommendations? Right now I'm just thinking a glock 19 because you cant fucking beat 15 rounds compared to 5-7, but I'd like to try different things and not just stick with glocks.

gun is cool guy. eh pew pew pew and doesnt afraid of anything.

Shields are great, if sadly only single stack. I pocket carry my .40

which one do you enjoy the most?

Get a 22, or a shotgun.

Because owning many firearms is much better than owning "a" gun.

if youre getting something to cc, get something that is made to cc like a shield or XDS. if you want 15+ rounds stick with your G17.

>Get a 22, or a shotgun.

>Concealed carry

I can't tell if some people are trolling or not at this point

I was looking into a remmington 870. I dont know shit about guns, I'm just hopping into this shit blind and trying to teach myself.

My Springfield M1A "loaded".
Bottom one.

No, Remingtons are shit now unless you're talking about an 870 from the 80s

Get a Mossberg

Mossbergs are shit. Get a Benelli.

Since he said 870 I was assuming price was a factor

88s are the AKs of shotguns

Nope.

Shit....okay..

AKs are shit. Get a FAL.

u look like an okay guy. would pull my gun on and claim self defense/

FALs are shit

Get an STG

defense on/10 *

>Wanting to maybe pick up something a bit smaller for a concealed carry gun, any recommendations? Right now I'm just thinking a glock 19 because you cant fucking beat 15 rounds compared to 5-7

Maybe get something like this and, you know, learn to shoot.

STGs are shit. Get a Raven.

Ravens are shit, get a Bryco

cuz Imma poor fagget, can any of u drop some cash in my paypal for me to get a gun?

Brycos are shit. Get a nerf.

Plinking is fun and coyotes sometimes try to fuck with the cattle.

>357

>2" barrel

Why do people do this? The ballistics drop down to barely more than a .38spl