The previous OP deleted his thread once he realized other people know his slut of a girlfriend...

The previous OP deleted his thread once he realized other people know his slut of a girlfriend. Here's more of Stacey's nudes. Once you put someone online OP they're there forever. Let this be a lesson. Next time I post her Facebook and full name.

Nice

nice

>Here's more
You can also wake up one day and say, "Today, I'm not going to be an asshole."

Where's the fun in that

>look, it's OP from the other thread

Must be new to Sup Forums if you think this is a place of reason and empathy.

Shouldn't have posted the pictures if you didn't want others to have them.

I advise you to cease uploading images related to her. She is aware, we will take legal action if necessary. Also note, that your IP address is logged and can be obtained easily with help from authorities. As well as any other info needed to assist to find who you are.

This is our warning to you to stop what you're doing.

The penalties for this crime are not light. I do not think you would want to go to prison and become a felon over a picture or two.

I'm not OP kek

Still Did you let her know you posted pictures of her first though?

>You spread the images
>Viewers are not upheld to any contractual obligation, as you are not a representative of the law nor do you have any authoritative documentation otherwise
>The guilty party would be the one originally soliciting said photos

In other words mate, you're proper fucked.

I don't think you know where you are friend.

Naw, he's gonna call the internet police

Guys. I’m original op. The guy is playing you. I fucked up. I know. Sorry.

if it's any consolation, she has a very nice ass. My wife's ass is almost this nice.

>guys I'm gonna report Sup Forums
kek

So we should all save these nudes, guy fucked up posting them in the first place.

Fuck you. Suck my big fat black dick

please stop posting...this website is DISGUSTING. I don't understand why you can't just have some self respect and treat others the way that you would like to be treated.Has it ever occured to ANY of you guys who disrespectful this is? What if somebody were to post pictures of your mother or sister or close friends without their consent. Lives are destroyed on this website every day and yet you don't stop. When will it be too far? When somebody kills themselves because of what you're doing?...smh I'm done.

Have you been on this site before? Half the shit posted is of people's mothers, sisters, and close friends without consent.

plenty of people have killed themselves because of this site you dumb fuck. find somewhere else to be upset.

Its the internet, fuck off. Don't post your family member or people you know if you don't want them on here.

>thinks we care if someone kills themselves
Kek

so? does that make it ok? no i didn't think so. you're all losers living with your moms. If they knew of what disgusting things you have done, they would not be happy.

I'm jk guys, I'm a cuck, I just trying to fuck with you. We won't do anything.

Please tribute her.

You’re not OP

someone knows this chick? lets put these things up at her local stores

Neither one was OP, I'm just fucking around.

yeh that's just great. get somebody fired and have them lose their livelihood. What a big man you are...

k

srsly what the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU THINK THAT SUICIDE IS A JOKE? WAIT UNTIL ONE OF YOUR FAMILUY KILLS THEMSELVES AND THEN TAKL TO ME ABOUT SUCIIDE!!!!! WAIT UNTIL U HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THEIR MOMS AND DADS WHY THEY DID IT..PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT NOW I MEAN IT

Shut up nigger

PLS CAN U DELETE THIS

More pics!!!

FUCK U

my family isnt mentally unstable enough to A) wind up indecent on the internet or B) to take their own lives like a weak coward

No fuck her.

Also,
We need more pics!!!!

I don't like this site anymore than you do but seriously it's Sup Forums let alone fucking Sup Forums where the scum of this site are. people have posted theirs murders on here. what did you expect? sunshine and rainbows? I'm fucking retarted and even I know better than to post some nude Willy nilly on a site know for it's massive cunt of a population. don't be stupid. think.

Oh so....now suicide is weak? yeh you would say that because none of ur family have had to deal with what is happening here and when you do, you have a MASSIVE AWAKENING coming. Karma is a bitch..what does around comes around just remember that and don't say I didn't warn you

Plz Post more :-)

can the manager pls delete this and the pictures? how can i get in touch with them? pls im begging you rn

kill yourself.

you will never succeed in life thinking the world is going to do you any favors sweetheart. Suicide is absolutely a weakness. Personally I think every suicide is a blessing. A thinning of the heard. One less weak link in society thats in my way.

it was bait you retards

>managers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>implying there are moderators. as if that isnt the entire point of the website.

oh that was edgy
bump

I'VE REPORTED YOU ALL TO THE CYBERPOLICE AND YOU'VE BEEN BACKTRACED!!!!

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

he's bluffing. post what you got op

Oi, thanks for the pasta man. I was getting hungry.

is the moderator the manager of this website? how can i request for the images to be deleted? i know the person in the pictures and those pictures were stolen and put on here for revenge because the guy thinks she cheated on him but she NEVER FUCKING DID

yes just contact him. his name is moot

You Faggot. These pictures have been circulating since 2012.
They are old. She is posted almost every night.
Anyone fallling for this is a newfag.

im not asking for a favour. just some common decency? is that too much? pls just delete this one thread and you can keep the others. I know the cops cant do shit about this kind of thing so im trying to ask nicely

Shut up. Nigger.

MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOSMICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOSMICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOSMICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOSMICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL LOOS MICHAEL

!admin
@voteban < Anonymous 10/20/17(Fri)00:48:15 No.748612710>

what is the email address? i cant find it anywhere???????

@chrishateswriting on tumblr

>6 months in Sup Forums
Newfag.
Thinks we care he has "intellectual opinions"
>attempts to use every Sup Forums slang in rant.
Kek

These pictures have been circulating for 5 years guys. This is old and anyone posting is just baiting you.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

IPs can be easily spoofed though
like legal threats

>common decency
>on Sup Forums

Your hilarious

>chrishateswriting
THANK YOU SO MUCH! there are good people after all on this disgusting website :(

How's this dude going to take legal action against me when I'm across the ducking world lol

>[email protected]
>he should be able to help you out. He fixes problems.

np

kek

>feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-m[a]n around here

no need to be so harsh upon thyself, faggop

1. 0/10 Troll thread
2. YOU were the one being trolled. This was not "his" girlfriend. I have her entire set and have had it for 4 years and have seen her pics for even longer.
3. None of this is new, and you're an idiot.

sez da newfag who thinks dis wasn't pasta

Omfkek ya just give him a ring

Oh shit! When does the title newfag go away! I thought it was like a week of Sup Forums

Ples share pics with us user

ya

this there are a million sets of her all over the web for years now
when did Sup Forums become so fucking stupid?
srsly?

Shuuut the fuck up loser faggot sitting behind your screen trying to sound smart, irl youd get punched ince and feedle position

run along child

Can someone post moar plz?

Where u from bitch?

ur moms house bitch

So, where the rest of the pics?

What a waste of dubs an hero or send more tits

>share pics
not him, but why?
these pics are ancient
op is not even 0/10 troll
and yeah, only a newfag would buy into this
he's also samefagging the fuck out of his own posts, pretending to be outraged at the images being uploaded

honestly, op is just a 12 year old or one dumb motherfucker

nothing else to see here

I'll. fucking kill u kiddo

>Literally copypasta that I created.
>Reposts it
>Never an original thought

How sad and scrotumless you must be gnat. Not even worth crushing.

this /thread

fuck off newfag

maybe learn that just as the native americans knew long ago taking a picture steals a bit of your soul.

don't let people take pictures of you, and don't do it yourself. it only leads to destructive self absorption and dependency on others' approval and attention.