We almost Third Reiched again

Welp that was a close one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4ko3jy/austria_rejects_farright_president/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_(Austria)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank fuck.

Can't have any nationalism in 2016. It's such an outdated and stupid ideology. We are all citizens of the same world after all, and all cultures are inherently equal. I think we should all come together now, end the division, and help those desperate refugees that need our help.

Europe belongs to everyone.

>senile self-loathing green
Time for you to lay in the bed you've made for yourself, faggots

well to be fare germany rigged it with absentee ballots but its impressive how close it came

DEMAND A RECOUNT

DISOBEY THE INVALID GOVERNMENT

Good, Hitler lost again. Get fucked right wing cunts.

Most of the Austrians on this board probably didn't vote. I've heard nothing of protests/riots either. It's obvious they're content with handing the country to the libtards busy destroying the rest of Europe

I'm sure a few more years of migration will sort this out.

>gg was close

>Norbert

Kek

Hitler didn't win the election either, but he still became Fuhrer

Allowing women to vote was obviously a mistake.

thistbh

unless someone frees him/herserlf out of basement we prob wont be in internation media until the next election but i trunly think its only a matter of time until the the FPÖ takes over

The fourth reich comes in the form of a fascist totalitarian dictatorship that destoys europe not with bombs and soldiers but with the european union and "Refugees"

The communist merkel uses the economic strength of germany to import enemy soldiers under the guise of salvation and tolerance and to effectively stop any attempts at living a sane life.

>Australia
Nice try

Beer hall putsch when?

If only men were allowed to vote, Hofer would have won with 60%

Preach it goy

Since Austrians aren't doing anything about it seems they're pretty happy with this result.
Man, Austrians are pretty fucking cucked.

fuck, does this mean Kurz will no longer be minister of foreign affairs? Will Macedonia be told to open it's borders and let the hordes transit?

We are almost there

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

#OPENBORDERS

Can anyone say
electoral fraud?

>40% of men are treasonous scum

Please leave this world

Gee, ya think?

Still good result if we watch at the german propaganda we have against us.

My problem with this shit is, that everyone will be "Austria wants more fuges :DDD" in all the leftists media.

We probaply also will have to count on other countries to stop TTIP.

The summer in comming and all the girls and women that are pro green will see what it is like to live with muslims while wearing summer clothes.

The people in charge this summer will loose the next elections.

I will watch the leftwing burn this summer and laugh at the rising fire.

And Israel will take africans and arabs.... OR ELSE

This.

Nationalism is outdated, especially with the internet and the current political norms.

>checks flag

This. No way the Nazi got almost 50% of the votes without fraud.

Israel's borders are always open for G*ds chosen people goy.

>"Austria wants more fuges :DDD"
But you want more fugees. Otherwise you wouldn't have voted for van der Cuck. I just hope you keep them all and not a single nigger gets through to germany.

>The summer in comming and all the girls and women that are pro green will see what it is like to live with muslims while wearing summer clothes.

The only thing that brings me joy anymore is the thought of what it will be like for the women and gays who voted for more diversity.

They are in for the shock of their fucking lives.

They deserve everything coming to them.

>outdated

"my postmodern egalitarian ideology will remain unchallenged for the rest of human existence! CURRENT YEAR!"

Thats my Name. Whats wrong with it?

These are official?
Austries wtf, why aren't you rioting in the streets demanding recounting?

good goyim

>Still a good result.
No, it isn't a good result.
>all the girls that are pro green will see what it is like to live with muslims
They vote explicitly for YOUR death. They want you dead and replaced by foreign males.
>The people in charge this summer will lose the next elections.
No, they won't.
>laugh at the rising fire
It's probably easier than actually admitting you have to fight.

higher chances for it to stay

Its 2016

>nu-male westerners
>revolting

You Europeans really messed up when you traded Nazis for Zionists.

The fact that all of Hofer's voters aren't in the streets protesting what is clearly a fucking sham is really unbelievable.

Wait and see - the pedo-torpedo and his brethren will literally implode. Be patient... had Hofer won he would have been held accountable for a lot of bad moves - no matter who was responsible.

Why they do this though

FUCK THIS GAY WORLD

FUCK EVERYTHING

Half of Austrians support a nationalist candidate, more if we narrow it down to fighting age men. When the time for elections is over, that's one hostile country that will be too busy putting down internal resistance to resist the return of European nationalism.
It's a disappointing (if predictable) result, but far from a game-ender. The left need a solid majority to maintain their status quo for very long.

>Traded Zionists for Islamists

FTFY.

yeah and right wing's side in Poland is rising up
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>nu-male westerners
what about all this people here on Sup Forums aren't you in some kind of organisations back in Austria? If your are just shitposting here all day and not fighting for your country then I don't even feel sorry for you

>yuros actually think they live in a democracy

Liberalism is the politics of submission and tolerance, both of which are feminine values.
Women having left-wing sympathies is neither new nor undesirable, the mistake lies in allowing them to dictate policy

It's just kids and neets m8 trying to compensate for their shit lives, nothing to see here

You werent cucked to begin with

So how democracy is not a completely retarded system? Just look at this, the difference is only a 0,70%. Basically a half of the country will live under the rule of someone they don't want just because other side had a thousand more retards in their camp.

Women are stupid and emotional creatures.

They think "Oh those poor innocent refugees, we should let them in and take care of them, every people and culture are 100% interchangeable so nothing bad will come of this"

IT JUST WORKS

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4ko3jy/austria_rejects_farright_president/

>comments

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's really sad then but if you're not willing to take action, nothing will happen. Counting on the """waking up"""" of people that will see all the bullshit that muslims are bringing is foolish
Because we didn't let ourselves to be cucked. Our previous pro-EU goverment wanted to take refugees, and there were numerous protests in Poland, and after the elections every party knows that if they will support taking refugees then they wil have zero (0) chances to get into Sejm.
This all would not have happened if people didn't react to Merkel plans.
>pic rel
Islamic swines, we're waiting for you and we will cut your heads off.

Hofer should totally seek an artist's career and move to Germany.
:) :) :)

That doesn't mean it's right

Hahahaha, just like Hitler,right ? :D

Frontpage !

Nice work copying that post from the Reddit link just 2 fucking posts above you.

Fucking shit cunt.

I know the Situation in Poland. But you have to unterstand that we are the most brainwashed Nation. The east is still to save because you know that commies arent realy good at Propaganda. But the west got fucking jewed like no one.

It wasnt realy a want thing. All of the patriots went to defend the Land when the war was ending, and probaly died or ended in siberia.

There is no right political ideology.
>inb4 hurrr muh right wing

Please burgermen don't let this happen with the God Emperor.

We all know...

Hurr durr hofer and all his people are stupid nazis.... NOT!! some retards could please stop classifying every right or nationalistic person as a nazi after reading only the word "right"!!

>one person is supported by 0.5% more of the population
>therefore they can speak for 100% of the population
>not even mentioning the blatant rigging

Fuck "democracy"...

What's the status on the Brexit,anyway ? I heard Cameron did a 180 because "muh shekels" ?

The concept of 50/50 vote split is dumb. It implies people randomly pick A or B.
That vote was more rigged than the ones in russia or best korea.

Fuck off you toothpaste cunt

Oh god i don't think i could handle that.....

So you are the next generation that have to fight for Europe, not only for Germany.
Every user on this board needs to ask himself some questions.
What have I did for my people? Is it enough? Can I do more? What is needed to be done, and can I be the catalyst of this changes?

Remeber that here post-communist 13 years ago been in the goverment for two elections, then was for a brief moment our current party PIS (there were faster elections after just one year of the goverment) and then pro-EU cucks ran this country for two elections.

NO

Carpetbomb all major cities of Austria! Bring the Napalm! End the Traitors!

>Freedom party
>wants freedom

OY VEY ITS HITLER

HITLER HITLER HITLER

Burn down the parliament building and blame communists.

Austria's important election is in 2018.

How many seats do the nationalists get in your parliament?

What about Trump? Hofer is innocent like a sheep compared to this shitfuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_(Austria)

good, so, let me count :

100 000 refugees in 2017
100 000 refugees in 2018

"-Hey schlomo, it's working, it will be too late for the goyims !"

>le rigged meme

None it wasn't that but there Nationalist party will get a lot of party seats. They already have a good amount. Austria has a bright future.

german cuck.
Most immegrants in Austria are just passing through since they all want to there mudslim führer Angelica Merkel.
Hofer losing this election makes FPÖ even stronger in the next. With the immegrant politics Van der Links Belen can only get owned and every bad step he makes will result in more FPÖ voters. This is just the President vote he cant really do that much, but wining the next vote of the Party´s has huge influence.

Nearly 50% of VdB´s votes were because they don´t want Hofer, not because they support VdB. This is just because of the "muh evil nazi" propaganda that the media shills all the time, not because people are actually well informed.

god dammit

Of course it was rigged. The left has always bought elections. Time for Austria and Germany to rise up. The people are with you!

True. Every single day TV, newspaper and radio was whining like faggots about Hofer. Best example was where they said they asked 5 random people what they think about the votes and all 5 said something negativ about Hofer.

>muh leftist conspiracy

All traitors shall hang.

>rig the vote
>complain when you get called out
Leftists not even once.

I get the feeling Hofer was a cuckservative no right wing candidate would concede because he lost to a postal ballot lmfao.

we aren't some third world country m8

oh boy that was close

lets continue with our insane leftist politics

im sure next election we will win with a much larger margin

they actually believe this

Think Austria will pull a Ukraine and overthrow him?

I guess it might happen if the migrants don't behave themselves.

>we aren't some third world country m8
soon you will be.

>weren't

fixed

Compared to the le pen on the second ballot this was Amazing. The writing is on the wall, if a country brainwashed with 70 years of white guilt does this the left is fucked