Help a Sup Forumsrother out. this is my third time taking calculus. i'll give free internet points to the lucky winner

help a Sup Forumsrother out. this is my third time taking calculus. i'll give free internet points to the lucky winner.

Other urls found in this thread:

mathhelpboards.com/questions-other-sites-52/ahmeds-question-yahoo-answers-regarding-rate-change-resistors-parallel-4575.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1/R = 1/R1 + 1/R2
-1/R2 * dR/dt = -1/R12 * dR1/dt - 1/R22 * dR2/dT
Substitute R1 = 80, R2 = 100, R = 8000/180, dR1/dt = 1, dR2/dt = -1 into above equation and solve for dR/dt. I'm on my phone and don't feel like doing it in my head.

Bump with photo

realted rats? its been a while

word to the wise

Shit the squared characters didn't show up from my phone. The 2 at the end of each -1/R term is a square.

Redoing with ^2 to indicate squares
-1/R^2 * dR/dt = -1/R1^2 * dR1/dt - 1/R2^2 * dR2/dt

Any questions?

Helpful Reminder:
Don't just copy the answer you fat cunt
You'll only be cheating yourself

don't bother sci with homework questions, it's not what the board is for.
get a tutor, it's worth it. it may cost $20 an hour for a few hours a week but taking a class three times has gotta cost hundreds of dollars. fuck if you're in the bay area I'll help you a few hours a week in exchange for sexual favors or something

At this point I've wasted so much cash, I'm willing to take dick to learn vector calculus and multiple integrals

I can just picture you two fags sucking each other's cocks while pretending to learn

This shit is barely even calculus. If you fail this early three times in a row, you need to stop trying the course, work through the book and problems with the solutions manual for reference when you get stuck, and see a tutor to make sense of what doesnt click. Until then, youre wasting your time and a seat in the class.

I'm amazed no one is pointing out this solution is wrong

why is it wrong

It's not, just fucking with you

Simple Google search, OP.

mathhelpboards.com/questions-other-sites-52/ahmeds-question-yahoo-answers-regarding-rate-change-resistors-parallel-4575.html

>third time taking calculus

Just drop out. If it takes you more than once, then you're not going to make it. Even if you somehow scam your way through, you're going to hate whatever it is you're getting yourself into.

/bread

R does not appear in this equation. R is an unbound variable and has no value.

Lel. Technically a valid solution.

I'm amazed no one is pointing out this is not calculus

Derivatives is calculus nimrod

trim your nails you degenerate

the solution involves calculus. you'll understand if you ever finish high school.

the only valid solution

First semester calculus introduces students with the concept of rates of change, followed by related rates of change. Then they do derivatives.

Don't comment on courses you havent taken.