How's your day been user...

How's your day been user? Just thought I'd make a post before bed just to have some easy going conversations so I can blow off some steam.
Also trying out a selfie stick for the first time, while the name still sounds cringy to me it's pretty useful for taking full shots

Tits or gtfo

I'm a boi tho, but I guess so?

Bump

Bumpo?

Bump

>sees first pic
>interested.jpeg
>sees second pic
>mfw
bamboozled

Heeeey I got you good tho lol
Can check that off on my list

I think I'm gay now. not sure

Socks make it all better user

Fucking hot

Hmm so no convo? I'm playing some csgo for a little

Bump

A-are those... Piss bottles?

That's water ._.

What are your hobbies user?

Phew. They looked like piss because of the lighting I guess

I've wanted to get into some hobbies, I have things I wanna do but I just get too lazy. Wanted to do some writing, maybe a YT channel, and some random data collections, but as of now just some gaming

can I join?

Well games are fun at least. I'm pretty lazy with trying anything new so I stick to my current hobbies. Gaming, guitar, music, TV, etc.

Yeah, but it's casual rn, US East server, maybe another time I'll give my steam
Yeaaaah I'm not disgusting I can say for sure, maybe the worst is I shave in my room and it's rug, so there's just hair in the rug until I vacuum, yeah does sound ew

I just want quads

bump for the bamboozle

what's that on your right thigh?

Go ahead! There's no topic here
Nice, it's good to have an easy going time/hobbies when you feel like it
Hmmm, quite right?
Little mistakes friend, but it's alright

>but it's alright
good to hear man

Yeah definitely. My life pretty much consists of hobbies right now, I don't do much lol

Yeah, I'm currently letting off some stress and sadness, that was kind of part of the problem/said mistake, but I know I shouldn't do it, and I'm gonna get better. I want a nice bath tbh

>I want a nice bath tbh
go for it user

You planned that Bamboozle!!!
Filename Dates!

Y no hard?

Kik me. Need nudes

Me as well, but I'm working some. I'll get around to my hobbies right? Heh
Too late into the night, tommorow will be good
I'll try something to verify lol idk, piece of paper?
Not in the mood my man
No Kik, but can post old ones here and there

Do it

Post old ones!

Behold my shitty handwriting!

Post old ones! Also requesting full frontal showing off your cock

my very first lood

I want to cuddle you and make cum like a little slut

;o;

Are you gay or bi? Top or bottom?

What if men shave their legs to appeal to other men because homosexuality is a mental disorder

I'd like to think I'm bi, there's one person I'd be fully gay for (secret) and I'd say switch who prefers bottom, if they are bottom then I can play the role
feelings are feelings my man, but what i'd say is feelings drive you, they can either make you enjoy life, or you can see yourself at times crashing down like a meteor being destroyed. So don't let feelings take over your mind, rather guide it

What if homosexuals are just heterosexuals who don't like women. So it's not a real orientation

o, that's actually a good argument tbh, but hopefully it isnt a gender *ba dum tss*
I agree tho

Ooh! Alright. Sorry for calling you a slut

thank you
Although, there are some fags who are attracted to strong bear-like men. I have no explanation for them.

that's fine, tons of people wanna get their rocks off on the internet, I'm kinda just meh while talking and posting nudes lol, weird aint it?
Possibly a true sub, or has a variation of daddy issues

Gonna sleep, have a treat for your travels