How come black people can call each other nigga and nonwhites can't...

How come black people can call each other nigga and nonwhites can't? I just want to sing along to rap songs and let someone know they are my boy. If we can't use nigga then, I want a word that whites can use with each other but when used by nonwhites it becomes an offensive pejorative. It's only fair.

Its a long story but basicaly when they where slaves and after that, white people called them niggers in a despective way, I think when whites do that today they remember that.

So that answers half of the question. Why do black people love saying it to each other then? I don't want to use it disrespectfully. I just want to be able to use it like they use it.

If a black friend calls me, who is white "my nigga," can I then return his compliment by calling him "my nigga" back because he just created a safe space

Cultural appropriation, they're stealing white culture in hopes of becoming white or something like that.

suicide is always an option

>they remember that.
dat nigga wasn't even alive yet.

I want to appropriate some of today's modern black culture

a word black people dont call anyone?

Boss

dont call them niggas call them niggers or negros

you can call niggers niggers though. i yell it at them when i'm driving through a culturally diverse neighbourhood all the time.

What is a "hollaback girl?" Who can say it? Can men say it?

Hey boss

You can say it in rap. It has to rhyme. If they dont want people to say it while rapping then dont fucking use it.

Why?

How can a word be so culturally offensive and become a non-sarcastic term of endearment depending on who says it? I can't think of another word like that.

>negrologic.zip

Its a thing of intelligence mostly. Using the word ‘nigger’ is degrading theirselfs and their kind. I don’t know any white people calling theirselfs or other white people ‘cracker’ or ‘honkey’. The black people who kept using this word were unschooled and didnt know any better. Why they still use that word nowadays beats me.

nigger here, call me nigga bro...i won't hate.

Because "it's the cool and hip" thing to do my African American brother!

I dated hot thin (yes nice thin bod) dark skinned African American whatever female in college who spoke non Ebonics. She was awesome in sack fun to hang with and I'm what semi nerd. Black bros said stay tan and had no problem but other black wormed were fucking HATERS maybe college thing but was experience in racial sexual politics and no prob with other guys but black females hated me and her. And in b4 monkey lover whatever fuck you public ivy and smart articulate fun and sexual thin black girl and color didn't matter great memories of our time but will say culture bs was topic of talk a lot. Sucks. Pussy can be hot any race f it haters and loved her.

This isn't about banging black chicks. I'd bang anything. I am just pondering the existence of the word nigga.

I'm not sure if you're retarded or I'm retarded but 'boss' is an incredibly common term that black people use.

Hey bitch, what's up fuckface?

Look guys, he completely misunderstood my post!

ya but why do blacks smell bad?

U r a nigga then dude if u think that way. Pussy is beautiful In all versions but u r clearly a faggot hung up on semantics (big word I know white trash but try and keep up my short bus friend) to get past it and taste world of awesome pussy.

I know ur are millennial fag with no social skills who rubs it out to Net, bet there are beautiful warm loving women of all races who will pleasure people. Not like you.

So by all means continue your Lincoln debate on the morpheme nigga

ROFLMAO

I know your mother isn't a topic bitch.

Everyone always just generally references slavery to answer this question but let's put it this way:

If you were never allowed to have anything of your own, not even your own name how would you cope? If a group of people kidnapped you and forced you to do their shitty housework all day until you passed out from exhaustion, only to wake up to the same shit EVERY day. What if they only way to escape was to appeal to members OF YOUR CAPTORS? Wouldn't you find some small ways to fight back?

So that's why white people can't say it. People deserve to keep their individuality and knowing how it feels to be excluded from something will hopefully make people think twice about how they treat others.

Also you suck.

What the fuck are you talking about, son? Are you mad we aren't peppering you with questions about this black girlfriend you supposedly had? We were discussing something and you come out of nowhere and interjected a sex story that absolutely zero people in this thread care about. Go away.

So let's take a pejorative that up until about the 1960's was used pretty widely as an insult? Nevermind that no one alive is remotely close to the era of slavery. No memories, no stories of slavery. Why'd it suddenly become a positive pronoun among blacks starting in the 1970's? Your logic makes absolutely zero sense.

>let's keep the memory of slavery alive by using their insulting word! It'll be "our thing."

gtfo

Also some slaves had pretty sweet deals. In my city it was law that slaves had weekends off. Some of it was hard work, but you had a place to stay. I've toured some of the old houses and seen the slaves quarters. They weren't abysmal living conditions. After slavery was abolished, a lot of blacks stayed at properties to be hired. It was a lot better than living conditions were in Africa, and their ancestors paid their dues and now they have history and culture and freedom in the best country in the world. It's not a perfect way to establish ancestry in the US, but what's done is done.

whether you think it's right or not that only black people can use the word, the fact remains that if you as a white person use the word, you know how offensive it is to african americans, so the only reason you'd have to use the word in a non-quotation context is to offend.

In MX we say cuñado. It literally means brother in law. With friends it's a term of endearment, like brother from another mother, but you can also use it as a huge fuck you to someone you don't like, since the implication is, "I'm fucking your sister."