Hoffer losing

>Hoffer losing
>Brexit losing soon
>France, Sweden and Germany

You have fought leftism with all of your memes, your posts, and you won't even achieve a lie to call "victory".

Now you understand, Europe is beyond saving. And it must be allowed to die.

Trump is the last hope of the west

A nigger loving zionist is the last hope? Sounds promising.

>Europe is beyond saving. And it must be allowed to die.
If only it could be allowed to die. If only we could say fuck it and be through with it the next day.

But no, we'll have to watch Europe's slow decay, as long as we live. There's no escape from this tragedy.

I'm not convinced.
Either way, that's all we've got.

>Brexit losing
uwotm8

>that's all we've got.
Right, because you refuse to fight.

Fuck you druggy. Europe always survives, it's the current system that has to die. And fuck yes it must be allowed to.

Organize a coup in all South American countries and take only white immigrant then we all kill our-self for being non-white.
that is how we safe the white race

rare flag

>implying you do anything other than post in Sup Forums
Kill yourself my man

Poland is not yet lost.

Godspeed, Poland. For all the history our countries share, I'm still happy that you will be okay.

People have to suffer before anything will change. Saving the West it it's present format was always a fools errand. The falicious philisophical concepts of the modern world, such as universalism and globalism, that caused our decline have to be exposed as false by their sanguinary outcomes.

Stupid spic, we're doing better than at any given moment in history.

>People have to suffer before anything will change.
It won't change. It just becomes South Africa -- always worse, never better, zero possibility of any change.

There is no "happening" coming. There is no "flash crash". There is no "extinction event" on the way. It's just people who won't kill to survive being replaced by people who will kill to possess their things.

For you americans every flag except USA must be a rare flag.

For any foreigners that speak English and are unsatisfied with their governments: move to America

How hard is it to start a Döner business in the US?

>implying we would be satisfied with the US government.

If it were that easy I'd have done it years ago.

Cucks

The reason why we lose is because you are all too stuck up to organize in a serious fashion

sure

>fall back to helms deep when