When was the last time you had sex bee?

When was the last time you had sex bee?
How often do you get laid?

a few times for a few years.

4th of july

probably wont again for a while

I slept around end of highschool beginning of college, but i met my dream girl and got married.

We bang like once to twice a week, maybe three times if we're feeling wild.

Last time I had sex was last Sunday. I typically have sex 3x a week. Have been plowing the same gorgeous bbw for 7 years. She's fantastic.

Do prostitutes count? Cause if so, never.

3 hours ago, once every day or so. Gf is always wanting my nuts but we both work fulltime so we fuck when we both get off work.

>on Sup Forums
>gets laid
pick ONE

Am wizard

Not everyone is a virgin neet like you man. You can have both. I'm a fat fuck and have been fucking women since I was 15. My longest period of no sex since age 15 was probably 8 months.

i just got married last month and my wife already had a kid and sex is becoming less frequent than i thought it would. its fucking gay.

This

Three or four days ago? Whenever I saw my GF last.

Usually 4-6 times a week, but I only see my girl twice a week generally. She just wants the D constantly.

3 years ago

once every 8.5 years

3 days ago. Couldnt nut, she left, jacked off, still couldnt nut, now ive long lasting blue balls. Unsure what to do next.

Nice ratio.

Never
Never

you're trying too hard newfag
lurk moar

Lmao newfag. Okay fam.

>newfag
>fam

7 years ago

>When was the last time you had sex bee?

Sunday night

>How often do you get laid?

As long as gf is in town, whenever I want. Realistically ends up being 2 or 3 days a week that we are able to be together due to our schedules. She gets off on being my slut and knows her holes are never closed to me. We're getting a place together soon, and she wants me to collar her and have her as my full time, non safe word slave.

I had sex with my hand yesterday.

>socash.jpeg

2 nights ago. And about once a week

Two hours ago. Tomorrow morning is next.

Few minutes ago, been in my first long term relationship for the past 5 ish years, definitely going to marry her and just had our first kid (2 months old).

Usually get laid around 3 times a week not counting random blowjobs during conference calls but she's injured right now (hurt her foot, sugery was required) so it's more in sports right now as she heals

5 years ago.