People living in the United States

>People living in the United States
>Americans

Pick one Amerifats.

Can you name what tribe/nation those "americans" are on the left?

wow just wow that is like, so anti-immigrant

you sound like a racist Trump supporter

>Cross over landbridge from Siberia
>Enter America
>Kill Clovis people because they leave
>Spend hundreds of thousands of years killing each other and raping beaten clan's women
>Squabble among other tribes for bits of land
>White man shows up
>Slaughters tribes for land
>Spend rest of eternity crying about it

>Conquered people
>Conquerors

To the victor goes the spoils. Americans are white.

>UKuck trying to tell me about who previously inhabited my big fertile landmass
You guys got lucky only a handful of prehistoric troglodytes ever wanted to inhabit a small shitty island the size of a tea leaf.

But I know you dont care about the original inhabitants of the UK, Mohammed.

hulu plus

Pick on the left is of a Indian ceremony (pow wow) it involves 100's of tribes. I'd have to say they look like Apaches.

Conquering land doesn't then make you ethnically belong to the land.

They look nothing like Apaches you ignorant piece of shit. They might be Lakota. Apaches don't attach the feathers at that angle and their beadwork is completely different as well.

Still doesn't beat the fact that Natives are the only true Americans.

Every established nation on earth has been made by law of conquest.

fuck your shitty meme

Try a little harder

>just world fallacy
the weak shall inherit nothing
go cry some more

Nice try Britcuck, This was a piece of land until Europeans came and made this country into America.

I think you should devide it like:

Left side - Americans
Right side- Burgers

>Be born here
>Ten generations ago my ancestor fought in the revolution
>Every one of us has been native Americans
>2016 comes around
>"We need reparations for da native American peoples"
>Suddenly I don't qualify as a native American, only amerindians are
Ok

my family land here in 1530...

Actually Caucasoids were the first inhabitants of the Americas.

>conquered savages
>important enough to warrant discussion

I'm English and Injun. I have dual rights to this land. Fuck off, Ahmed.

Feels good mane B^)

Every man woman and child in the world has a little bit of America in them. It's what you feel when your eyes swell up when you watch Mel Gibson win at the end of The Patriot. It's the way your eyes tear up when you hear taps at a funeral. It's the uncontrollable joy and pride you feel when you see an F22 fly by. All humans share these feels thus all humans either are, or subconsciously wish to be, an American.

>Every one of us has been native Americans
Then you are an American. It all comes down to ethnics. It's simple. If your not of Native blood, your not an American.

Nice mspaint creation, you really proved something here

Then what am I? British?

Yes. But don't worry, Britain is not determined by clay but by blood. The whole world belongs to the British races, other race's women were created to serve the BBC (Big British Cock)

No you idiot, I was born here, that makes me a native. Just like when every Abdul Muhammad is born in London, they're british, whether you like it or not

America is as much American's home as the Australians and Argentines have their land as their homes.

So true if you took a DNA test it would say European NOT American All the people that complain about ur country should just go back to Europe

>people living on argentinian islands
>british

You don't get to make these types of threads, friend.

Careful Ahmed, you are awful close to haram territory there.

Depends where your pre-colonial family are from. But most Americans are either of European ethnicity or African (or even a mix).

What I'm pointing out is that native American doesn't mean redskin

Those islands were uninhabited when they were found. Also those islands were claimed by Britain years before Argentina was even a country.

Also, those people who live on the islands are of British ethnics. Therefore they are British.
There is no such thing as ethnic falklander.

HOW CAN NATIVE AMERICANS CALL THEMSELVES AMERICANS WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN FUCKING AMERICANS!!!!!!!

Clovis are extremely related to modern native Americans ya retard

underrated

This guy understands what I am trying to say.

They were weak enough to get conquered.

If they aren't strong enough to claim the title of "American" they can get fucked.

Yeah they were bongs. Fug

America has transcended being a location.
America is a way of life

Using your logic, all the people in Africa are not ethnically African.

Then your ethnically British. Doesn't matter where you live or how long you've lived there, ethnics don't change.

If you own the land, you have the rights to the name.

America is an ambiguous term actually. There is North America, and South America. Saying just "America" is pretty stupid. Borders are imaginary lines. Border walls are another matter

>If you own the land you have the right to call yourself something your not.

Great logic. Here is an example of what your saying.
>Man is ethnically French.
>Man lives in France
>Man then buys land in Germany
>He moves to the land he owns in Germany
>He is now ethnically German

Try harder kike faggot. The ones on the right are indeed native Americans, native meaning they were born in the United States. Might makes right, and we conquered it. I know you want to try to destroy our identity, but you're gonna have a hard time with the folks on this site.

>they were conquered so it's okay
>Europe
>Get out muzzies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, idiot. If the native Americans before us something and fought us, they'd still have their continent now wouldn't they. ;)

yeah, "hundreds of tribes" from the same indian nation. you stupid fuck.

*did something

>I use my own definition of words

Europe doesn't look like it's going to fight back. In fact most of them were begging for it.

"Gathering of Nations Pow Wow. April 28-29, 2017. Nearly 3,000 American Indian dancers and singers representing more than 700 tribes of Canada and the United Stated, participating socially. Native American culture and pride, competition Indian singing and dancing."

You still salty?

The world is a competition, only the strongest survive.

>America is the name Europeans gave it just before laying claim to it
>B-b-but these people who didn't have a unified nation much less a name for the continent are totally this name Europeans gave them and the Europeans aren't

Makes sense. Be sure to let the Natives know.

what was the real number of the indigenous people in america before vcolumbus arrived?

No one fucking knows and it doesn't even really matter anyway. They were in a perpetual Stone Age.

Idk I was born in America and I'm pretty white.
Technically I'd say I'm a native American since my parents and their parents and their parents were all born here too

20-40 million on both continents is number usually cited. Some estimates are as high 100 million, some as low as 5 million or even less.

In North America the population was particularly low because a plague had wiped out something like 95% of them before Europeans started settling.

DUDE BEADS LMAO

America was founded by Americans, dumbfuck. There was no America before...

Inverse Iceland gets it.

I actually agree with all the white Americans coming home. Colonization of America was wrong, people should stick to their home lands.

FPBP

The Natives that lived here did not call themselves "American" or even knew that word. America was built on top of Native lands not Natives building America then losing it in war later.

Rape and forced intergration is a thing you know.

The meek inherent nothing, the strong survive.

If his descendants stay there, then he is french of german descent.

>be native
>live on reservation when not in college
>see bullshit posted like this posted by close friends and family
>start showing them the light
>almost all of them are anti immigration now
>still all drink and smoke excessively while the tribal government fucks everyone over more than the federal government

No.

He cannot change who he is, at best he had a little passport and is LARPing.

I expect more from Aussie shitposts

>mfw like many Americans I'm the descendant of both.

>mfw the left gives me the authority to demand foreigners gtfo.

injuns do not abide by us law, they live on their own land not goverened by the US there fore not americans

Fixed

>Conquering land doesn't then make you ethnically belong to the land.

What does "ethnically belong to the land" mean? "Native" Americans came from Asia about 10,000 years ago. White Americans came from Europe about 500 years ago. Was there a cut off time that they met but we missed, and if so, then when was it? Do you not recognize the right of conquest, and if so, then should all indigenous tribes that conquered other tribes be forced to return to their original borders? At what point in time were their borders considered original, since many of these tribes were migratory, or expansionist, at different times during their history?