What you playing these days Sup Forums?

What you playing these days Sup Forums?

dubs are 100% truths

Playing pic related in op. Argus has been fun. Really digging ret pally rn.
Also playing another legendary no deaths play through in skyrim. Did all the storylines, but still have a few achievements till 100%.
And playing crosswords with friends and clash royale on the phone.

Final Fantasy XIV Online, really cool MMO, relaxing and good looking.
Also started the new Neptunia game and finishing Persona5 with all achievements.
Sometimes play Dota2 and Overwatch with friends.

Playing Spriest
Agree Argus is dope

Life

rocket league. best $15 ive ever spent

I'll have to give Argus a run. Cutting back on travel for work and looking for something to get into but not too serious.

Played HOTS a good bit, but moving on from that.

I played it, but not at max level. Friend says its great. Do you have to raid regularly to get groups?

Playing ret pally also. Just found a good pvp guild. Been leveling my alts and trying to make gold, too.

Argus is fun so far, haven't done all of it yet but it really captures the scifi feel reminiscent of bc.

path of exile

Bf4
Command and conquer zero hour
Oldschool runescape just to f2p pk because members pking is retarded now

That's about it. Bored shitless of video games thb

I'm playing dark souls III because i'm not a FUCKING CAUSAL like YOU FUCKS

also TW:WH 1 & 2

I log in, do old content for mounts and achieves and log out. I have no idea how people are still excited to log in and play Legion.

OH BOY, MORE MYTHIC + RUNS AND ANOTHER LEGENDARY DROPPED! I CAN'T WAIT TO DO ARGUS DAILIES TODAY.

This expansion created the illusion of content by masking it behind forced time gates and the mission table. I'm just waiting for information on the next expansion.

just spent 3 hours wiping on mythic fallen avatar.

940 warlock, cant get a relinquished arcanocrystal to save my life so i still use an 860.

Smite

WotLK private server

Wotlk on a private server

Runescape 3, csgo still, just started playing elex, so that a bit too.

What do people like about Argus exactly? It's just a WQ zone and a huge let down. Argus should've been its own expansion or a mega-patch, not this tiny planet that's "home of the Legion". It was a huge letdown and the name was used just to create hype. I cannot stand Argus or what they did with it. If there was one thing we didn't need, it was another place to do fucking world quests.

Must be an expansion soon, the paid threads have begun.

Looked it up, Blizzcon... Enjoy the shekels faggots.

I don't know why people like argus, I hate that zone... i wish we could be done with it already.

everything is so disjointed

>This expansion created the illusion of content by masking it behind forced time gates

so you mean literally every expansion?

>2k+17
>still playing world of shekelcraft

Faggots

Adventure Capitalist and fapping because every game is fucking boring to me anymore. I've lost interest in WoW completely. I like my blood pressure to remain stable, so I avoid League of Legends but I like playing HoTS every once in a while. I tried Tropico 5 recently since I was a huge fan of Tropico 1-3 and it sucks. They're making a Tropico 6 which is basically Tropico 5 but with bridges.

I just have to accept the fact that games are run by corporations rather than passionate developers these days. A lot of people I used to play with won't stop playing PUBG for some reason. I would get tired of getting killed by some fat little prick who spends every game camping but to each their own.

Not everything you don't like is a paid advertisement you fucking idiot. The part that kills me is I know these "SHILL!" and "PAID POSTER" posts are serious.

>They posted something I don't like, they're clearly being paid to post on a weeb anonymous imageboard filled with man-children and NEETs

world of warcraft

Yeah I seriously doubt blizzard is spending money on a website as cancerous as this. Warcraft threads are more likely to draw bad publicity then good

>PUBG
>Overwatch
>Rocket League
I don't know what else to play.

Putting alot of time in to OSRS again

oldschool runescape

trips confirms ABSOLUTELY playing world of warcraft

>Game with millions of players has a thread on a popular website
>Obviously paid shills
Please go out into the garage and drink everything you can find.

monster hunter online
pubg
thats about it

Hearthstone

titanfall2

Why...?

literally been playing WOW since november 23, 2004
get with it faggots
>inb4 "omg no beta? newfag"

dweeb, game is for autists or stoners.

Every single event and WoW xpac has this shit. It's obvious as fuck.

And then not a single mention of WoW again for s year or so. Bitch please.

Same but I think I play out of habit now more than actually wanting to play.

why the fuck would anyone play hearthstone

14 year old detected

Yeah man, dark souls is the best and everyone who doesn't like it is obviously a humongous faggot

definitely not samefagging btw

Player unknowns battlegrounds

Player unknowns

Also traps aren't gay

daily quests are the core death of the game. Like I needed more shit to grind. Stopped playing with WOTLK.

It also has a bunch of players you idiot. Blizzard doesn't even pay Twitch streamers to promote their shit because they don't need to.

They sure as hell aren't promoting products on a site like this. You know where you need to go back to with the rest of your tinfoil circle jerk brigade.

i love me some tittyfalls

too bad the userbase was kneecapped by their own publisher.

i won't disagree with that
it's just like, become a part of my life that i don't really want to picture life without, even if it only enjoy it in spurts
basically, blizzard accomplished exactly what they aimed to do : make me a lifelong money-making drone

Playing pic related

13 years invested in a game, you could have been a billionaire by now

meh, guess i'm autistic.

probably because it's free and that nigger is poor and likes cardgames

not that hard to figure out you rancid cunts

It also has angry shills crying at my feet like you are every time.

Hearthstone
Ingress

Hotline Miami
Cuphead
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
WoW TBC private server
Left 4 Dead 2

I'm glad I got into pc gaming, but I should have never bought a gaming pc. I could run all this on a laptop.

>dweeb

Never in all my life have I see this unironically used as an insult

>proud blizztard
>kys

how so? I'm an elderlyfag - I just like mechs and shooting shit. I fucking hate console FPS though - I can't shoot for shit, and there are like 2 generations worth of players who can have me dead within 1.5 seconds of visually acquiring me from across the map.

nothing has made me feel as old as getting my ass handed to me at computer games.

>shills
You have to go back

>says the penniless beta virgin

keeked at trump steaks

You do know Sup Forums has proven that people are paid to promote things on Sup Forums, right? Crooked Hillary Clinton spent millions for people to post on Sup Forums.

>13 years invested in a game, you could have been a billionaire by now

wait how? 6 hours a week could of make me a billionaire? You should like spam.

bdo

>unironically thinking Sup Forums is not right about literally everything
my friend, it is YOU who has to go back

We could more than likely easily debunk the stupidity in this comment but you'll just call every source fake news since it's not from Alex Jones's asshole (who's a character btw and a troll making a ton of money off of inbreds).

>Sup Forums
>right
Far right conspiracy theories and infographs you saw on Sup Forums doesn't mean you're in the know or somehow woken up to some secret level of knowledge the rest of society doesn't know.

You idiots just have your heads up your asses and live in your own reality.

look when /played on your characters totals up to over 10000 hours played - you know you've done something wrong with your life. I say this as someone who hit that point, and I quit playing years ago...

So yeah - if I had put that time into just about anything, I'd have been better off.

You do know that the only people proven to have paid to promote were FROM Sup Forums you dumb nigger. That occulus billionaire kid did an interview talking about how he bankrolled "shit posting" on Sup Forums and paid people to create trump memes.

Not to mention the obvious spam bots on Trump's Twitter feed.

Some of them use broken English and one of them called Trumpism is promoting this GoFundMe page for a little girl's cancer who doesn't exist.

you are right im exaggerating. what kind of faggot plays for 6 hours a week for 17 years. Are you the most casual fag gamer in existence? Yet super dedicated somehow? I was putting in 40+ hours a week in 2004.

I just mean it launched a week after battlefield 1 or whatever which was also published by EA and so everyone bought BF1 because it had more hype and nobody was looking to buy titanfall 2 for ANOTHER shooter for $60 a week later. hence the nearly dead player base at launch.

It's honestly the best multiplayer shooter i've ever played. I love the mech combat, I used to almost elusively play last titan standing cuz fuck that spastic hardcore parcore pilot fighting.

> I fucking hate console FPS though
Yeah shooters are objectivley worse with a controller than mouse+keyboard. Controllers defiantly have thier strengths though, I can't even imagine trying to play DSIII with a mouse and keyboard even though i have it on PC

>I can't shoot for shit, and there are like 2 generations worth of players who can have me dead

You're probably just rusty, it takes a while to get back up to speed.

>You idiots just have your heads up your asses and live in your own reality.

this. it's ok. Sup Forums is a gutter for cucks, it keeps them out of Sup Forums thank god.

>The posters in this thread
who knew gamers were a bunch of leftist cuck liberals

Anyone Play on Dalaran - US or Tichondrius - US?

yes, white girls love niggers and society is a hopeless dumpster fire. that's basically what my image was saying too.

Lol you can't even have a thread about vidya anymore without Sup Forums spilling out of their containment board? We really need to get a new maintenance guy. Someone keeps leaving their cage unlocked.

I've been playing random sims like Cities, re-installed Sims 2 + Business because I loved running businesses in that game. I'm trying into mobile app development for extra cash.

Ret Paladin. Fight me

That would be a pretty easy fight.

I do 6 hours week and I'm still 7/9 mythic. Of the two day raiding guilds, we're top 10 but if you add in 3-4 day raiding guilds we're 400+
/shrug.

I just play other games, so I try not to spend more then 6 in wow.

the guy who has a whole folder full of "backtopol#" images is definitely near the top of the people who deserve to get publicly lynched

>You're probably just rusty, it takes a while to get back up to speed.
I play almost every day, there is a level of twitch skill I can't see myself ever getting back to. I am just not that accurate either. I don't see how people one shot me with sniper rifles and shit, while bouncing around the goddamn map. I mean I could see it with a mouse, but with a fucking joystick controller? blows my mind

I see what you mean about launching BF1 at same time. That sucks.

I really like titan brawl. Let's me practice stuff easier.

Wish I was better with Ronin - some people seem to completely rock it - I've seen some japanese guys online who seem to take like zero damage while zipping in between, shocking, always behind target, etc.

Sometimes I feel like people are just waaaaay better at me than games - which is fine, I'm fucking 40. I reached my gaming peak playing ZORK and UltimaIV.

i just reread my post and i know i sound like a spastic but i'm drunk and stuff so w/e

>people unironically play ret

are you me?? bro i play those exact games rite now

Skyrim and Oblivion. Been a huge Elder Scrolls fan since Morrowind. Haven't tried ESO though. Right on Skyrim im about to go through the thieves guild on a Dark elf and doing the main quest line in Oblivion on a Khajiit. Hoping TES VI takes place in Valenwood or High Rock

what is your /played?

CS:S Zombie Escape

>mfw he plays a female Belf ret pally

I've played rainbow six siege ever since the start of its release
but the past week all I've been playing is shadow of war

i play some wow for the fem panda butt
same, i love skyrim and oblivion but ESO is gay. Is there any word on a new elder scrolls?

>I really like titan brawl

dude titan brawl is my fucking shit. I actually just started playing again last week and I fucking love it. No annoying ass pilots zipping around, hiding behind stuff and shooting anti-titan weapons at you the second you get bored of waiting for them to come out of hiding. It's a lot slower paced and I think that makes it a lot more fun and tactical, not just about reaction speed. Also giant robots are cool as fuck, why do you want to play call of duty when you can smashy smashy with giant robots?

>Wish I was better with Ronin

Last time I played a bunch Ronin seemed like garbage, mostly just people who would suicide bomb you with nuclear eject but I know what you mean. They either buffed the shit out of Ronin or people really learned how to use them well.

I still like Legion best although he's fucking HARD countered by ion up close. What's your favorite titan?

across all my characters? I dont want to know, but ill check
/played. when I started I was very young and I didnt exactly have restraint. my main that Ive had since vanilla has 232 days, but the majority of that was when I was much younger. time played this level is only 20 days.

sad to say league of legends and if anybody knows the current state of the game they'd know how pitiful it is

>current state

League has always been gay as fuck

Not this shit

somebody talk to me about dark souls

i'm cold and alone

i have meems

Forza Motorsport 7 ONLY