Gary Johnson 2016:

Let's talk about the libertarian candidate for a moment.
>Socially liberal
>fiscally conservative

Dude seems like the only candidate worth voting for.

So Sup Forums what do you think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_the_Libertarian_Party_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> open borders
into the trash

bretty gud

BASED

FPBP
/thread

>socially liberal
>good

> I wanna compete with 6000 trillion poosintheloos that get paid 1 cent every day XDDDDDD

>Let's talk about the libertarian candidate

Something about his face says "i enjoy getting fucked in the ass"

He's not even a real libertarian

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

I prefer Petersen, but I'd still vote Johnson over Trump or Hillary

>completely open borders
>no minimum wage

Enjoy competing with third-world slave labor.

do you not understand Americans do not want what's happening in Europe here? we have only one choice the revolution is on the table. we will not give up weapons short of death.

I think libertarians will do better than ever, McAfee would do the best though since he has charisma. Johnson is good too tho and "serious" people can't have an objection ion.

Where does Johnson say either?

>ROADS

defeated with 1 word. next candidate

he IS one of the libertarian candidates

johnson supports gun ownership

Sorry, I live in a border state and this chucklefuck supports open borders.

Fuck off, Correct the Record.

MAGA

>implying he isn't the best candidate

>Not paying street-shitters and wetbacks pennies to clean your house, mow your lawn, etc
>Not paying negroes enough for a popeye's combo meal a day to pick your cotton

It's the dream lads

He isn't for free market capitalism, he's not a libertarian. He might as well be Bernie

please explain what you mean by this

He is one of the biggest proponents of capitalism, he just doesn't like corporatism (aka control of the state by large interest groups aka lobbying)

his veep just compared trumps immigration plan to, you guessed it, nazi ideals. ugh :c

>lolbergtardians
Private prisons 2016

Faggot

>Libertarian

>not voting for Jill Stein

see

Why does this guy even bother running every election?
He's hopeless.

There is nothing wrong with forcing people to buy cakes. Fight me lolbergs.

>I prefer Petersen

You're literal human garbage.

Of course, a bunch of lolbergtardians have to turn a debate about business into muh 6 gorillion to appease their overlords.

My nigga

Just wish he was a little tougher on the boarder

It's about forcing people to sell cakes not buy them

He is an American "libertarian" who ignores the origin of the word and twists its meaning for marketing purposes.

>different ideas frighten me

What's wrong, the lolbergtardians not Jewish enough for you?

Should we destroy this cuck or let him destroy himself?

1. Johnson might be the least libertarian person running for leadership of that party, but he's not taking your guns away. Trump is more likely to than Johnson is.

2. The migration crisis in Europe is over free shit. The free shit crew is not going to leave free shit land in Europe to stay in no free shit land (USA)

>Open borders
Wew lad. Enjoy massive immigration and depressed wages.

>b-but muh free market

their children will vote and then tax everything away from yours

>allow kikes to exploit the financial system with no regulations to stop them
>allow degeneracy like open borders, drug use, gay marriage, feminism, transgender bathrooms for the goyim
>B-BUT WE SUPPORT YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE GUNS

Fuck off with this meme ideology

>no income tax
>no corporate tax
>no IRS
>no drug laws

>implying every idea should be implemented and given a chance because reasons
>let's try paedarchy guise, it can't be any worse than what we have now
>what, you're afraid of children running the government?

Just like how Marxists twisted the word "Liberal"?

>Voting for the Open Borders party.

Nope.

>I'm a selfish deadbeat who doesn't want to pay into society at all

>no drug laws
Wow, I sure do enjoy criminal trash dealing dangerous drugs to people and destroying communities.

Look it's simple supply and demand. Mexico sucks dick, so labor will move from Mexico to the USA if we have open borders. Increased labor supply means lower wages. I want Americans to succeed and do well not Mexicans.

The same way anyone twists any word from its origin and meaning, user.

He's too low energy senpai

She seems like Bernie Lite. I'm considering it

>libertarian
>doesnt understand how immigration of third world hordes is one of the greatest infringements on property rights in the history of man
> jews should be forced to bake a nazi cake cuz muh discrimination
This guy is a fucking social democrat and should be dealt with as such

Other people's degeneracy does not concern you. regardless of my opinion on those issues, personal privacy should be a right of every citizen. who really gives a fuck what anyone does or believes in as long as their not hurting anyone?

>Voting for a vote-splitting guaranteed loser

Lmao he's literally the ceo of CANNABIS SATIVA INC. Unelectable.

I wasted my vote on johnson last time. How did he pay me back? By getting 1% of romney's voters and costing republicans the white house AGAIN. Now he's running against Trump. Fuck him.

Anyone who values his culture and historical heritage

You fucking idiot hes proposing a single federal tax to replace all of the current ones. Tax revenue would be initially the same but it would reduce inflation.

I'll be voting for him in a few days at the LNC and in a few months at the polls.

Hahahahahahaha the shills are so desperate now.

Kek's wrath cannot be stopped. This is why Trump cannot be stumped. Shills and their oligarch masters deserve to burn.

>Wants other people's money against their will
>Others are selfish

Because once degeneracy becomes accepted our society will become degenerate and once out society becomes degenerate then there's nothing left.

>socially liberal
NOPE I enjoy free speech

>you are being taxed the same, but it's by fewer entities so we can pretend it's "less government"

>23% national sales tax
This is completely retarded and doesn't encourage consumer spending.

>Socially liberal
>fiscally conservative

this is the opposite of what I want

also DUDE WEED

Johnson was a good throwaway vote in 2008 and 2012

Prices go down and you can buy more, using your superior education system to generate higher value products than Mexico while they pick your cotton.

Mexico doing better thanks to free market with you doesn't mean you are going to be worse, the times where you had to pillage others in order to increase your wealth have been over for a while.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_the_Libertarian_Party_(United_States)

In case everyone needs some keks. The lolbergtardians have been one election away from making a difference for decades now.

as1412
Fuck off shill.

>implying our society hasn't already accepted degeneracy
>implying cultural and historical heritage(aka the literal definition of backwards thinking) is important. user if u actually like heritage and culture by all means hold it dear, but what other people do shouldnt bother you unless your an insecure and frightened baby

Sales tax is way more protectionist than corporate tax, this way your companies can export and be more competitive and you don't need to import that much.

>prices go down
The prices of some consumer goods that are already cheap as fuck go down sure. This doesn't mean that life will be better for our average citizen. More labor means more demand for housing which means costs of living would rise. And at the same time wages would be depressed so it would be harder to make a decent living. We don't need cheap ass consumer goods; we already have that. We need better wages for our middle class.

>as1412
what did he mean by this?

High sales taxes are dumb and regressive. The average person will see a dramatic increase in the cost of goods, but only a small increase in their paycheck from the loss of the IRS (most people aren't taxed that much from the IRS). This discourages spending and slows growth.

>but what other people do shouldnt bother you unless your an insecure and frightened baby
This is the lolbergtardian equivalent of crying racist. Why do you want to live in a country of Mexican heroin junkies working for pennies?
>hurr durr if everybody is a drug addict you shouldn't care because it doesn't affect you
Actually, labor market participation, prevailing wages, property values, monetary and fiscal policy, quality of life, and quality of education have just a slight impact on me. I'm glad you're a fucking child that doesn't understand how anything works.

Not only the prices of consumer goods, but the key on strong economies is getting something, transform it, and then release something better, it's called added value.

Cheaper screws will result in cheaper cars.

>More labor means more demand for housing which means costs of living would rise

Why, if the offer grows accordingly? With the sea of regulations to build on/sell terrain the offer is limited, but why do you assume that people aren't going to respond to an increased demand in a free market? Besides, with cheaper materials and less time of work, houses should already be dirt cheap, you can literally build 100 houses in 3 months nowadays. The only expensive thing is terrain and government is always the one who limits its supply.

>We need better wages for our middle class.

Better wages with a rampant inflation? Or same wages with a rampant deflation? I pick the second, but of course people who aren't very smart will always think that more is better, and those are the ones who will never vote libertarian.

Lower corporate tax means higher private initiative, which leads to lower unemployment and higher salaries. But with the benefits of being competitive abroad and in your own country, and not having to send factories away.

If I can afford X now, and with a 0% corporate tax I can afford X+X/4 or whatever, and the supply of workers is running low, I will eventually need to offer X+X/4

how far are we behind the ball on how drug addiction works?

>sugar is more addictive than heroing
>addiction manifests itself when psychological or emotional distress is present, not because of the substance

Used cars are already cheap as fuck here. Poor niggers on welfare can easily get cars. Nobody benefits if car prices go down a bit. I'm sure the vast majority of screws are manufactured in China anyway.

This should be obvious, but real estate has a fixed supply. Yes, you can build new housing to accommodate new people, but labor will move to where the jobs are and there's only so much housing you can provide. More people = higher housing prices. That's just how it is; land only has so much carrying capacity.

Better wages can be obtained by controlling immigration. We don't need open borders, we need closed borders. There is already plenty of people in this country. Less people means higher real wages; supply and demand.

I'm all for lower corporate taxes, but the majority of federal revenue is from income tax. Lower corporate taxes won't offset how fucking cheap it is to manufacture in China and many companies already pay little corporate tax through loopholes. Johnson's proposed tax policy is mostly dumb and will slow economic growth.

Lolbergtardians get upset when you try to remove their Big Gulps and soda machines in school to combat the obesity epidemic that doesn't affect anybody else whatsoever, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.

>Dude seems like the only candidate worth voting for.

Because great societies have enabled great men to do great things. Libertarians are of the false belief that great men will push past degencery or that society in general won't be degenerate. What will happen is a degenerate society will bring great men down.

If Libertarians gain power in America, we will fall into a chasm that we will not be able to free ourselves from.

He is a half-assed attempt to divide the right.
It could never be divided as badly as it is between Shillary and Sanders, but it is an attempt nonetheless to hurt our God Emperor.

>stein

that is what socially liberal is you fucking toolbox
just because "liberals" aren't actually liberal nowadays doesn't mean the word liberal has a different definition.

>Used cars are already cheap as fuck here

Cars are just an example, we could be talking about more advanced machinery if you want but the point is the same. A second hand car being cheap is not relevant to the conversation, the fact is that this car is probably Korean at this point because American car companies had to take their factories away or just go out of business because they weren't able to compete with countries that have lower corporate taxes.

>This should be obvious, but real estate has a fixed supply. Yes, you can build new housing to accommodate new people, but labor will move to where the jobs are and there's only so much housing you can provide.

Is there? Density growth is easily sustainable in a free market, but certainly not if lobbies pressure government into maintaining an eco-friendly skyline or whatever meme they make up to tell you how to use your terrain. The amount of skyscrappers being built decreases drastically as regulation increases in every country. Besides, a shortage of labor will mean companies will have to spread, so "jobs" will be wherever they can be.

>Better wages can be obtained by controlling immigration

Better wages with increasing prices and decreasing competitiveness, maybe, but the purchasing power will either grow very little or completely stagnate. Artificial growths on labor costs are never a good idea for healthy supply.

And I'm not pro open borders libertarian, I believe immigrants can't cross through my property without my permission, then let's make everything someone's property.

>Lower corporate taxes won't offset how fucking cheap it is to manufacture in China

True, but the scale right now is slightly in favor for manufacturing away, a change like a 0% corporate tax would totally break the scale in your favor. It's like job automation, if a robot costs 14$/hour and a human 15 because of minimum wage laws, I'll take the robot.

which societies are you referencing? most societies which are admired by history were "great" because they were a bunch of warlike assholes. any benefit of conquest is immediately tied to the society as a goal instead of a coincidence. Plus great societies are associated with progress, and you cant say that the US isnt progressing technologically and militarily every year. The biggest advancements in the species are a result of private companies competing for a leg up with one another, Libertarian-ism will give them more leeway to progress and we will reach the next stage in human evolution faster.

The american addiction to sugar only supports the idea that drugs should be legal

My point is that Johnson's proposed libertarian wet dream will not help Americans. Yes, more slave labor means cheaper goods and services, but I want the any american willing to work to be able to provide for his/her family. The influx of Mexican migration hurts our people; especially lower skilled workers. Since about the 70s, wages for the middle class has been stagnant which is a huge problem. Similar tax policies have been tried, Reagan slashed income taxes and it did result in a reduction of consumer good prices, but the heart of the problem has not been solved. Yes, Johnson's tax policies will likely slash the prices of consumer goods even more, but again the problem as not been solved. I'm for lower taxes in general, but that won't fix the economy.

>Is there?
Living in giant skyscrapers on top each other isn't exactly ideal. And yes, local government regulatory agencies will undoubtedly get in the way of building such. The answer is again, yes. Building lots and lots of housing costs money and lots people in one spot will increase the cost of living. That's just how its. Land is finite; you can't make more land.

Great societies united their people under a common cause, and yes a lot of the time that was warfare. Rome, Greece city states, the colonial Empires wared like no other, but they prospered. Being warmongering assholes gave purpose and reason. We see in nation states like Africa how terrible it is not to have a common goal to unite under.

Liberians advocate individualism and that's a problem because great societies don't operate off of individuals. Libertarians are a divider, they offer no uniting cause for society. If there's no uniting cause for a society you descend into degeneracy. Libertarians enjoy the thought of a society full of assholes only doing right by themselves, because: fuck that other guy, why should I do anything for him?

Liberianism isn't just policy, it's a way of thinking. A destructive way of thinking.

There's no shortage of land in America. You can tell me about Singapore or Hong Kong having density issues despite having lax regulations on building, and it certainly increases costs, houses in Singapore and Hong Kong are incredibly expensive due to the high demand and limited supply, thing is, when societies are so capitalized, living in a dump and selling hot dogs in front of an office building for 2 years ends up with you owning a restaurant, and then is when you can afford your own house.

I'd argue that Reagan didn't fix temporarily the economy, thing is, it's very easy to ruin something good and very hard to build it back, blocking the entrance to immigrants doesn't necessarily mean a higher purchasing power for the people living there, it means their salaries will be slightly higher while products will be more expensive, which will lead companies and capital away, starting a cycle of increasing poverty and more need for government intervention in the long term.

If I decided to open a car company here in Malta and the government allowed me to pay 1$/hour, and there was people willing to work for me, how long before the massive exports and everyone having a car, cranes to work, etc thanks to me begin affecting the economy positively, leading to higher salaries in general? I'm not talking about 1$/hour, mostly because at least here it would be impossible to find someone to do it, not even desperate immigrants, but that's only because next to me there's someone offering 10$/hour for the same job, and unemployment is below 5%.

As urban and suburban sprawl increases, land prices will go up. Rural land is incredibly cheap right now, but as people move out to those areas those prices will go up. Again it's just unavoidable. Maybe you will say that the increase in the local economy will offset the prices which is probably true, but what about the people that were living there. Sure, they probably don't make a lot of money, but it's not like they were living in terrible conditions or anything. Massive influxes of people will force them to move out and again I'm interested in helping Americans not Mexicans.

>blocking the entrance to immigrants doesn't necessarily mean a higher purchasing power for the people living there, it means their salaries will be slightly higher while products will be more expensive, which will lead companies and capital away, starting a cycle of increasing poverty and more need for government intervention in the long term.
But that's not how it works. You can't just outsource the service economy and I'm not advocating increases in minimum wage or anything. The majority of products are already manufactured overseas anyway and sent here; their price will not increase much with more controlled immigration. Agribusiness is already incredibly profitable and they have to compete with small farmers and foreign business to stay competitive. They can't afford to dramatically increases prices to offset the increased cost of labor.

And again, we already have a shitload of labor in this country. There is no need for more; the supply is too much.