Are you some kind of degenerate?

I wish i still was know i'm not special anymore

I'm not

I'm not

'cuz i'm ugly and poor

>ilegal to buy sex but legal to sell

How's that?

I'm 19. There's still hope.

I'm not, I have had plenty of gfs and casual sex and believe me sex, the same as human contact, is fucking overrated.

Maybe, you can't ask, but they can offer.

Women cannot crimes, that's sexist. Only the male customers commit crimes shitlord.

I'm too shy.

Feminism

I had sex yesterday

Go figure

fugged ur mum

Checked. Also I love that image haha

>tfw your cunt just went for this method depite being proven times again that it does not affect human trafficking in the slightest

JUST

Assuming your cunt chose it for the same reasons we did, it's just this shitty "let's have our cake and eat it too" type idea.

Too atusitic, and I don't want to pay an uglyy hooker to take my black cherry. In that case I'd rather become a trap.

ive shit luck with women in the past

and now im fat, my confidence has never been lower, and ive been depressed since childhood, yet kept it hidden out of fear of hurting my family

im prepared to live the rest of my life alone, and if it happens fine, but if it doesn't.... then nothing really changes

>autistic
>wants to be a trap
Really makes you think...

>22
>77
>2277
>double dubs
It appears you're successful in one department! POST NUMBERS!! GANBATTE!

Came up with by Swedish feminists. They have a lot of excuses but the real reason is as always they think men are evil abusers bla bla bla. They got a few other countries to buy into their bullshit too. It used to be legal in Canada for example.

Pointless sex with a stranger sounds pretty awful.

I've tried dating, but I haven't managed to develop feelings for any girl that I've succeeded in asking out.

I'm starting to think that celibacy is the right answer. Sex seems to drive people to do some pretty disgusting things, and I don't want to be caught in that trap.

>It used to be legal in Canada
Not really, no...

I kind know what you mean. I only ackwleouly developed feelings for girl beyond physical attraction once. She already had a boyfriend so I never asked her out. She was a very strange and unique person, but one of the only people I met that I could relate with about my problems and childhood. I've never met anyone else who I really felt connected to.

Yes it did before Harper made it illegal to buy.

>illegal to buy sex but legal to sell
how to detect a cucked feminized nation

Low self confidence.

Except it was illegal to pimp, run a brothel, solicit, procure services etc. basically everything was illegal except the actual transaction as long as it was done in private. It was de facto illegal until the changes to the laws were done.

If that counts I'm not.

Women in my country only like black and Hispanic men

If you aren't green you are a cucked country.

>tfw America shares a lot in common with the Middle East

>Why are you still a virgin?
I'm not married yet.

>tfw my state is not red
That's a real shame.

On the topic in general,
the Japanese have a fine expression:
"shirouto doutei"
"amateur virgin"

It refers to a man who, if not for the "professionals", would be just another virgin.

It express nicely the notion that losing your virginity to a prostitute doesn't rid you of the deficiencies that have prevented you from forming a meaningful relationship with a woman.