ya ya ya babs

would nut on those feet.

yas

Just in case masochist bro is in here, YES Munnfu would snap your neck

thanks juggaho

That'd be a tasty one to lick up

ew

let the babs fap commence

I'm not that guy. I'm the original Munnbro. Haven't been on in a while. Hows it going?

Why don't you guys just go to /s/?
It's not like you ever post male celebs here

ok and u

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

People post Maisie occasionally

yes user, dump her esp ass and feet, i'm fapping to her

tried it. few followed me.

Tay
Cara

Same

Not bad. I've been lurking for a while because of all the spam, but I'm back on and looking for more material.

I wonder what TayTay is doing right now

Nice. glad to have you back

haha your idea was bad

probably sleeping

This is a very good Barbara :3

You faggots that post these are gay as fuck. You get off knowing dudes are seeing your dick. Forever alone territory I'm sure.

agreed. that dudes name is Chris and he's a creep

nothing gay about it shes a woman...

I would be ok if TayTay farted very loudly in her sleep. Keeps ya humble.

that makes two of us

wishing she could watch me p r e c u m r u b

stop being a retard please chad

lmao

Good to be back. So, did JLaw win? And whats up with all the shit posting?

>wishing she could watch me p r e c u m r u b

Oh you :3

idk and idk
more of this person
not him just saw y'all talking lmao

You're definitely a closet homo. Jacking your tiny dick with another tiny dicked faggot to a face pic. We all know you're getting off on seeing the other dudes' dick and not the pic. Stop posting this gay shit here.

this

;3

why are you being so mean?

dude gross

Ok then

commencing posting

cool

those the Riverdale waifus?

Could Munn snap my neck really?

fuck you

Micro dick.

plz stop
Emma could but Munn would do it better

hnnng

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

Yes, she has marital arts training. She could kick the shit out of you and snap your neck.

I need a lewd user to drain my thick 7 inch cock for Victoria Justice.

baby dick kek

Nice one Chris

Post your own pics you actual gay weirdo. If you want a gay to do gay shit to you then go to >>lgbt
Stay the fuck out of our threads

yes

nice picture of emma there...asking for more?

Nice load

@_@

no plz stop. please

I did once babs, but I should do better

lol!

Don't lewd Sabs

2 spooky