Why dose the usa give a fuck about spic island?

Why dose the usa give a fuck about spic island?
They are not the 51st state, they are not usa.
Why is it out responsibility to rebuild this shit fucking land raft?
Why dose the media care?
Nobody voted to let the 6 million wetbacks join usa, unless I missed something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a sovereign state of the US, it is their responsibility to maintain it.

You know what you signed up for, but I guess it hurts anyway.

>why does the US give a fuck about a US territory?

When did it become a state, the us flag has only t0 stars, not 51. Puerto Rico is just larping

What dose that mean, good enough to belong to us like a Pokemon card, but not quite a state?

With that logic, Mexico, Canada are territories to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state

>being this 12 and literally thinking I meant an actual state.

It's been a US territory since the 1890's. Go be a stupid nigger somewhere else.

Gayest post so far

Probably bait, but:

It is a part of the US. It's an unincorporated territory, and has been for well over 100 years now.

They're all US citizens, even though they aren't an incorporated state.

Fuck that, clearly for 100 years they are not good enough to be a state.

I say build a wall around it and fill it with water and sharks.

We don't need to take care of every filthy hand that begs, there is tons of blacks, juggalos, and Indians that need more aid then these non usa fucks.

When are we gonna take care of our own people.

Everybody watch out, we have an edgelord that thought he was too good for reddit here

Ever won a war in Civ V and had your opponent cede you a city or two? Well we did that very thing in the late 1890s to Cuba and Spain, giving us control over a few islands and Cuban ports. One of those islands is ol' Rico Bellic

>own people
what part of what I said did you not get?

it wasn't just a "few ports" on Cuba. It was the whole island, plus all of the Phillipines, Puerto Rico, Guam, and a few other territories.

You really cool with your taxes rebuilding that fucking place????

I'm literally living in flint Michigan right now, I just took a shower with bottled water I heated and poured into a garbage bag, poked little holes.

That's how I shower now, for 9 months.

Nobody's fixed the lead pipes

Bit spic isle gets fully rebuilt

Then why are you whining about no fair instead of menacing the officials who committed that crime against you and driving them mad?
Also stop redditspacing, self-important jewnigger

>Fully Rebuilt
Kek
If you really think they will fully rebuild the island, you deserve to die of led poisoning.

Saludos desde Puerto Rico

Nobody's actually taken accountability for the issue, the city passes out water and Brita filters like here you go this is good enough.

I can space if I want bitch

Fuck

you

and

your

spacing

you

piece

of

shit

nigger.

he didn't say "few ports", learn to quote and read properly kiddo.

yeah funny that when you yanks love to cry out how rich you are, but yet not so rich to fix simple plumbing issues.

You fucking idiot. It's a part of the US.
Guess what? DC isn't a state, either, you fucking idiot.
They are US citizens who pay federal taxes. If you don't want to support citizens of the US, then get the fuck out of the country, you degenerate fucking scum.

While we all know your mother is a whore, i'm amazed you not only mentioned it here, but acknowledged it to be true.

All that salt from a little boy. And the typical childish mother jokes too. Being this 12.

mother jokes never grow old, unlike the mold in your mother's cunt.

I think what you’re all missing here is that Puerto Ricans don’t matter because Puerto Ricans (who live in Puerto Rico) can’t vote in national elections.

"muh plumbing"
at least you have a roof over your head, they got fucked over there

whatever you say fatboi

I think you're retarded for thinking that was the point

Wow, this thread is so pathetic, delusional, and stinking of autists-versus-basementdwellers that I am reminded of the old Sup Forums.

Puerto Ricans have fought in every war since ww1, being known for being some of the most patriotic people in the military. We can vote through the eastern states, and maybe some help after years of earning the us billions in exports and being a military stronghold/port/testing ground would be nice after a hundred years.

PUÑETA

Caring about this is so fucking

GAY!

Butthurt negro who wants all the welfare money so he can buy watermelons and drink fanta all day long.

>mfw Puerto Rico doesn't have a welfare program

Y cual el la actitud? "QUE SE JODA".... vamos pa lante corillo...

at this point idk wtf the point of keeping it is
maybe USA should just tell it to fuck off

Que protestan.... ke cabrones son..verdad mi gente?

>Why DOSE (1)the usa give a fuck about >SPIC ISLAND(2)?
>They are not the 51st state, THEY ARE >NOT USA(3,4)
>Why is it OUT (6)responsibility to rebuild >this shit fucking LAND RAFT(7)?
>Why DOSE (1) the media care? (8)
>Nobody voted to let the 6 million >wetbacks join usa, unless I missed >something.(9, 10)

Yup. You missed:
1) Spelling
2) Geography, common decency
3) History,
4) Rhetoric
5) Grammar
6) Proofreading/spell check
7) Geology/Earth Science
8) Journalism (and of course the far greater point)
9) Government/Civics
10) Ethics, morality, History of Spanish American War

Just SOME of what you missed, and yet you keep at it, rowing the wrong direction, shouting, and refreshing for new instructions/"inspiration"

They don't?

Ok you can abandon Puerto Rico, just give back to Mexico half of the USA which doesn't belong to you fucking burgers:)

Donate your roof

i have family in mayaguez and other parts of pr, some of them already left there to come over here

Not being a dick. I don’t blame them.

Wha5 I think is gonna happen, and be sad...people are gonna buy up shit damaged properties for pennies on the dollar.
And in 20 years, PR will be the Hawaii of the carribean for Hayatt and Marriott

i know bro don't worry
and to be honest, especially in parts of mayaguez, houses were already condemned and all kinds of fucked up. My uncle would go to this community center on sundays and dance with friends of his. One day some punk ran up on him and robbed him. PR is already fucked man

Are you American? Did you go to public school? I’m curious why you don’t know this basic stuff about your country.

Ask a rican anything.

¿De que caserio eres? Y si eres de caserio ¿porque son tan huele bichos?

My family is from lates. Def country bumkins.

Do you know how to English?