Day of the Rope - Would you kill her Sup Forums? Be honest

Day of the Rope - Would you kill her Sup Forums? Be honest

The race war between the White people against the Nigger+Spic+Italian alliance is in full swing and then as your militia is busy mopping up it's operations in the city of Compton, Los Angeles, California, you enter a supposedly empty room to secure it;
And then you see this mulatto negress cowering in the corner shaking in fear..

Will you kill her Sup Forums? Will you, please be honest

yep. and anyone like her.

i mean i wouldn't be cruel. but yep no more nog.

u are a horrible human being.
please neck urself. go now.

What? No! Stop thinking stupid things. Your are poisoning the Internet with your racism and stupidity.
Be better than this.

Shoot her 10 times then bash her face in with my electrified baton.

No dumbass, I'd make a baby with her and have the baby kill you. You inbred piece of shit.

are you fucking retarded OP? go choke on a fucking knife

Probably but she looks pretty white so it's kinda like traps, they can kinda pass until you look closer

Why kill her when she can go in my rape dungeon? Well I don't have a rape dungeon yet, but I'd build one for her. Hope she has a daughter to also live in the rape dungeon. Son's will be disposed of.

yes

no she is a nice fuck toy

She get on her knees, looks you in the eye and says: "please sir, don't kill me, have mercy on my soul"

I'd wife her

Nigga nigga chicken wing *bam*

Yup.
She gets the gas just as fast.

This is just another nigger cuck fetish thread.

She is a monkey, why would anyone talk to it in the first place?

I'd have her removed and put in the local zoo in a cage with all the other primates.

Monkeys belong in their confinements.

If pic is related then no, id keep her in my dungeon for some nice breedin. But assumin the negress in question doesnt look as nice as that then might as well kill it with fire.

>heh, nothin personnel kiddo
>empty strumgewher clip

first I would rape her and then kill her

What are you? An expert in "cuck threads?"
Are you some kind of cuck irl?

Sometimes I can’t tell who is actually racist, and who is just going for the shock value.. but at a certain point it stops mattering.
Why even “joke” about being a racist POS?

Sexual slavery is also acceptable. All forms of slavery are acceptable. Lincoln was a damn SJW.

I would have six mixed race children with her

Yeah, just a quick bullet though.

>yep no more no
Kek

>I would have six mixed race children with her
Will you rape the daughters?

post more Pictures op

>libshits try to show an "attractive" black woman
>they pick one that's 1/16th black
>full white facial features
>literally has to get a perm just to look blacker

Why are libshits so racist?

Would let the rest of my platoon do what they want to increase the morale then shoot it when they are done. As a leader you need to set a good example.

Before you decide what to do with her, another negress appears from behind the cupboard, and she says: "please sir, save me and my sister? Everyone in our family have been murder by your people, sir""

More for my rape dungeon.

BTW my rape dungeon won't have a toilet. They go on the floor like good little animals.

I’d say that I was so sorry for what happened and help take care of her, and bring her to a shelter of some sort.

I'd make her my sex slave and make three quarter White mullatos with her

They both look pretty white to me.

Right then their cousin Shaniquanda appears from under the table and says: "hold up (smacks lips) aint nobody going nowhere without me. I is still alive too, bitches". (smacks lips)

full Body Picture?

The quadroon children will then grow up to become supermodels

She almost has all the nigger bred out of her. Another generation or so and you wouldn’t be able to tell.

Nope. I would fucking marry her. And while making sweet sweet love with her, I would furiously laugh about those retarded faggots that think they're superior just because of their fucking skin colour and talk about muh white genocide not realising that if interracial intercourse kills the white race it would also kill the black race too. lmao
But please keep talking about how you're supposed to be superior or something. Never fails to make me laugh.

>italian
Kill yourself Jew

Italian nigger detected

jew monkey detected

If she can hold an intelligent conversation in regular English, she lives.

At the first sign of ghettospeak, she's a lampshade.

>Triggered italian

Op is a redneck faggot

i wouldnt kill anyone and that probably makes me different from violent niggers.

Kek! Are he argues like a little boy.
Welcome to Sup Forums mama's baby

the fuck makea you think us spics would side with blacks? We hate blacks, they always steal our shit

>gang raped on the spot by the militia and myself
>if conditions are favorable and we have the resources to spare she is taken back to the nearest secure location to be kept for long term use. Otherwise, she is killed after the initial gang rape.

>italian
rope yourself faggot

>Nigger+Spic+Italian
You forget to mention that Irish and Slavic are not real white people. So I suspect OP is not one of us

>irish aren't white
>british are
wot

Potato fiend detected

Irish are white, they've been formally adopted by the Anglos and Scots. Slavics are honorary whites too, theyre allowed to call themselves white

>Irish are white, they've been formally adopted by the Anglos and Scots. Slavics are honorary whites too, theyre allowed to call themselves white
You will not weaken our race with your lies

>Irish and england are basically at the same location
>t-they're not white

Geography is irrelevant. Genetics is.

Truly the APEx of her race

GOTTA LOVE CLASSIC RACISM ON Sup Forums GETS MY AFRO MURICA COCK ROCK HARD IT DOES

Irish are white. The Anglos were full of crap when they claimed otherwise

Make America great again.

Deport niggers, jews, chinks, spics, irish, and slavs.

America for real white people.

Are you this retarded?
You have a glass of red water and a glass of blue water, you pour some of the blue water into the red water. The red water will never be red again, the blue water is still blue. You god damn fucking retard.

This is all happening in white countries though you absolute retard. Black countries will still be black. You dumb retard.

>real white people
nigga they got fake white people?

>Irish are white. The Anglos were full of crap when they claimed otherwise
Keep telling yourself that spud-nick but go back to where you came from. Go pretend to be real white somewhere else. Real white people have forgotten the truth but I remind them.

Bring back REAL America.

That's definitely not white or caucasian in any way

>implying its just skin color
>implying africans are dying by interracial relationships and not growing/staying still in the population
>inplying you're not retarded

>That's definitely not white or caucasian in any way
Some one gets it.

At least we don't have fucking gypsies here. Last thing we need with all the other trash

You Italian shitskins, stop saying that the Irish aren't white. Everyone knows that the Irish are White

Before or after I rape her?

Lemme check this real quick

>You Italian shitskins, stop saying that the Irish aren't white. Everyone knows that the Irish are White
I'm not Italian you potato head. I'll not suffer your lies. They should have sunk the sproat boats you invaded on. You where illegal aliens before the wetbacks ever thought of it, because your mongrel race couldn't even feed your own people so you invaded here to steal our farm land.

Lets be honest here. You disgusting racist fucks think that this race war is whites vs the world. If you guys think that every other race except whites are the problem then doesn't that actually make you the problem?

>so you invaded here to steal our farmland.
And who the hell are you?

ITT: Frustrated Whiskey Tango redneck inbreds that talk of a "superior race" while them and their entire lineage is as pure as a ball of Play-Doh in a kindergarden. It must be sad to jerk off in their trailer parks thinking that if they dream hard enough, they will be as pure as original untainted Europeans...

Well, my work here is done. Insult me, whine, trow a hissy fit, the matter still remains: You are impure filthy white trash murrikunt bitches.

>And who the hell are you?
Well my name isn't Mic Shamrock, thank you very much.

You get a potato. Eat it now, or let it ferment first? Oh the struggle!

sounds unsanitary
unless you like typhoid and typhus i would install at least a squat toilet

shut the fuck up shitskin

>shut the fuck up shitskin
How do you say "Gaul" in Leprechaun?
Next you're going to tell me how Catholics are Christians, right? With all your diet-satanic ceremonies.

Keep spreading your lies, they're getting thinner.

There there, son. I know it's hard to be one with your feelings, but once you make a DNA test and see how filthy and disgusting your family gene pool is, you will ease your sterile childish rage.

Be a good sport and go to bed. You must rise and shine at dawn's first light to pick some cotton, boy.

Original wetbacks

But Italians are white.

So "white"

>Sweden
Sure buddy...

Truth hurts, don't it Mic?

So are Jews.

I would turn around and gun down the rest of my faggot platoon then grab my new waifu's hand and run to our new home where we would live the rest of our lives in the Statue of Liberty raising pigeons and restoring old Venetian furniture.

>So are Jews.
hahahahaha

Well if LepreCONs are white, then so are Jews and other mongrels. But just in case...

Jews are not caucasian and therefore not white. they are jews.

Well. Let's do a quick Pantone test. Show us a pic of your ugly mug. Realtime, with timestamp. It will be nice to see you face again, SkoalRebel.

Being half h'white, half black myself, she'd be ushered into safety, and brought to questioning. If it turns out she's a Commie, or a nigger sympathizer, bam, dead. I'd pull the trigger myself, but other than that, she's okay.

>implying whites are dying from interracial relationships
You'll surely show me your hard facts and numbers, right user? I'll wait here while having a good kek.

Jews score higher than you do on standardized tests. Suck it, untermensch

Die nigger. Your kind have ruined my Republic for too long.

2/10 bait. Try harder friend, I know you can do better.

>3/4 white
I would BLEACH her, thus repairing her bloodline, then go home to my white wife and kids.

That's not how war works. In war you kill the men and impregnate their desirable women. That's how it's worked throughout history.

that's also why the jews are matrilineal. they used to be patrilineal but were cucked through pretty much all of history and if they hadn't decided "oh you're a jew if your mother was a jew" then there would be no jews today. it's also why they're behind basically all cuck propaganda against gentiles in modern times.

anyway i don't remember what my point was. op chick is hot af though. would breed.

*unzips dick*

There are almost no more """white countries""" user and that's a good thing. Stay mad bro.