Futa Thread //

Futa Thread //
I would give anything in the world to be a Futanari. I hate being born with just a vagina, even if I could be a trap I think I would be happier, but I'm not going to get a dick surgery, and I don't necessarily want to be a guy. I just want to have a penis.

I agree. I can crossdress, which is alright, but being a futa would be amazing.

I feel like there would be nothing like it. Having both and being feminine with a huge cock would be the best feeling.

Fuck it's so hot, I love to act/dress feminine while I stroke my cock. It feels incredible.

I wish I had one! I can't imagine how good it feels!

You know what you need to do...

...be a liberal sociopath and make babies with some freak dude...

Sounds boring

Unfortunately I'm not that feminine, one can dream though.

i've heard that women's orgasms feel much better than men's, tho

I know they feel good, but I can't even imagine how good cum shooting out feels. I squirt but it's not the same

depends. sometimes it's nice but a lot of the time it's meh.

why the fuck does that censor bar even exist

Messy I'm sure

Japanese laws. Thank WWII USA for that

Its pretty good, but if you really work it up and edge it can feel incredible to cum all over yourself.

yes, it's annoying

unlike women, can't easily cum in secret while in public

Anybody got Prego?

I know edging isn't the same for guys and girls, I can't imagine what it's like for you.
That is a bonus for sure, I love being secretive and masturbating in public

well, get a strap-on that can squirt then... problem solved...

can also walk around with an egg vibe in you all day.....i wonder what that's like

It's not the same, I don't get to feel it when it's a strap on.

I've never had an egg vibe. I have had vibrating panties, and those are very fun.

Its definitely a trade-off, not sure which one of us has it better.

Yes, both different for sure. It would be amazing if we had the capabilities to switch for periods of time

yeah, well that's a good point I guess... Then again, the cock is not like a finger, it's not like a clit, (damn, that pics hot btw)

>capabilities to switch for periods of time
almost like futa

Yes! I've always loved to fantasize about that. Do you prefer futa that have a vagina too, or just cock and balls?

both cunt and cock? Interesting

Haha some futa's switch! Futanari is just the Japanese term for hermaphroditic.

True Futa have both! See

I would just love to fuck and be fucked at the same time, I can't imagine the sensation.

do you fantasize about fucking guys in the ass?

I love pegging! If I was a Futa I think I would mostly want men to fuck

same, would love that

Oh nice, I didn't realize. Sometimes I like the look of one or the other.

A good friend of mine always described Futa as "a little less gay than traps" kek

I'd go women only, full on impregnation-sex all the time

Thats hot xD its my fantasy to be fucked in the ass by a woman, and not like a trap but like an actual woman, im trying to find one with a strap on xD
tho general fendom turns me on, so like pics of girls their tits with a paper telling me to eat my cum of them i find extremely hot, would love to lick it of a strap on or a futa dick as well

Okay, I need to take a break and Masturbate before I lose it lol. One downside of being a girl, hard to do that and anything else

What are they from they seem familiar

i'd probably just want other futas

dont stop xD never stop xD

go for it!

Sounds Fun!
I'm a switch, so it depends on my mood. Half the time I wanna be treated like a slut, the other half, you better say Yes Mistress and nothing else.
Futabu! Great hentai

Tits or get the fuck out

feel free to come back when you're done

nice, do you maybe have skype or something? if yes mine is termagaunt (cookie monster)

Lel, I like traps too though.

Idk, I think it would be hard to stay away from pussy...buuut let's say they'd always have both :D

(You)
Sounds Fun!

It's the best :)

i'd want the futas that have both

Then it's agreed, Superior futas only :D

Traps are good
I know the rules.

True Futas!

true that

go home

Showed you mine, show me yours?