俄羅斯聯邦安全局已经给了中国国家安全部小便视频。十九次全国代表大会和特朗普亚洲访问以后,安全部会使用P2P传播。初步发布日期十二月二十三号。就等一下美国的屌丝。

俄羅斯聯邦安全局已经给了中国国家安全部小便视频。十九次全国代表大会和特朗普亚洲访问以后,安全部会使用P2P传播。初步发布日期十二月二十三号。就等一下美国的屌丝。

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=google translate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh. That's on my birthday.

I don't know what that says. Tried squinting my eyes and everything, still nothing

要是你不可能看得懂或翻译,那我不想你明白我说的话。

HHAHAHUEHUAHAHHAHAHE GOOD MEME HAHAHAHA BECAUSE THE SLANTY EYES HBAHAHAHAHAHA

Asshurt

No, just tired of unoriginal jokes trying to be funny with some lame attempt at edginess. "Hahaha get it guys, I'm making fun of their eyes! It's edgy and funny!"

There are good racist jokes of all varieties out there... this isn't one of them.

Trips SJW must translate the ching chong bing bong for us

>There are good racist jokes of all varieties out there... this isn't one of them.
>SJW

are you gonna translate for us or what? I wanna understand the nip

lmgtfy.com/?q=google translate

i dont think "gave them the piss" is a thing in chinese

neither is pleb

小便的视频

你是傻逼?

我会说一点中文

我学中文在大学

可是我不太懂中文

The Russian Federal Security Service has given the Chinese Ministry of National Security urinary video. Nineteen National Congress and Trump Asia after the visit, the Department of Security will use P2P communication. Initial release date December 23rd. Wait for a while American pubic hair.

HSK1 LAOLOSER

WHY YOU NO LAOWINNER?

No one cares about your sense of humor.

我觉得你们的美国人真的都是傻逼。。。

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

你们真的都很笨

>2017
>using google translate the worse possible translation software
>wow

well can you translate the nip speak for us Mr. Lee?

HOLY SHIT YES. I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE

Buhao

什麼他媽的你他媽的剛才說我,你這小婊子?我會讓你知道我畢業了我班的頂部的海豹突擊隊,我已經參與了許多秘密襲擊的基地組織,和我有超過300證實殺死。我在訓練的大猩猩戰,我在整個美國軍隊的最高狙擊手。你是我什麼都不是,但只是一個目標。我會消滅你他媽的精度喜歡哪一個從未見過在這個地球上,記住我的話他媽的。你以為你可以逃脫說狗屎我在互聯網上?再想想,笨蛋。在我們發言,我聯繫我的秘密橫跨美國間諜網絡和IP被追踪作為現在讓您風暴,蛆更好的準備。這抹了你打電話

没有意思

Sure

"What he dumplings dumplings for you he's just to say I am, thou little whore? I would like to let you know that I graduated with my class at the peak of the seals and smite team, I have been involved in many secret sorties against the base's articles, and I have over 300 confirmed kill. I am in the training of the gorilla challenge, during the whole of the United States of America, the highest speculative attacks against the hand. You are my what is, but only one target. I would be destroyed you the accuracy of his dumplings, which are engaged in is not unto this earth, remember my words his dumplings. You that you can escape them Kau Shi I on the Internet? Think again, the fool. In the statement, I associate my secret crossing across the United States will die between networks, and IP is tracked as now allow you to wind storms, which infest the better preparation."

Frog King is censored! Do not post Frog King again.