Be me

>be me
>mid 30s
>live with girlfriend of 8+ years
>relationship is good, sex life with her is pathetic
>She and I are best friends and soulmates. I want to stay with her forever, but I need sex.
>I decide to create dating profile on website
>find hot red-headed milf on dating site
>go on 2 dates, have fun both times
>on second date, we fuck like rabbits for over 2 hours
>she cums 7 or 8 times and lets me creampie her twice without a condom
>fuck her again on third date and it’s even better, she is incredible in bed
> the redheaded milf and I don’t connect very deep emotionally, but the sex is mind-blowing
>fast forward 2 weeks
>meet another chick on dating website
>brunette milf with PHD
>perfect yoga body and Betty Paige glasses
>have amazing connection with heron first date and laugh with her harder than I have in years
>we don’t hook up at the end of the night
>Second date is already planned for later this week with the brunette and a hook up is extremely probable, she’s been dropping some hints on text
>The Redheaded milf is also still texting me asking me to come visit her this weekend. Offers sex up front to entice me to come over
>This shit is out of control. I can’t maintain 3 relationships at the same time and hide this from my girlfriend, right?
>This is going to blow up in my face?
TLDR; Can I hide my 2 secret side pieces from my girlfriend without getting caught?

lol no

you are gunna have to make a choice here, this is man stuff. many lives are ruined with the wrong choice, you already know what the right choice is

No. You cant.

Choose a singles life or choose your girl and talk about the sex problem.

Or be a fucking scumbag user its up to you, you fucking faggot.

Bump for general life advice thread

You're mid 30's and haven't ALREADY juggled a couple relationships? Nigga you doing it wrong. You're already supposed to be trained at this. I'm a 27 y/o loser juggling two chicks right now as it is. At my prime I had my gf of 5 years, slam piece on the side, and my best friends sister, all at 20.

If you want general life advice then have some morals.

You can work on sex stuff, that's the beauty of it. A relationship is the hard part, building trust for 8+ years. She's probably going to be by your side on your death bed, don't do her dirty. You're in your mid-30's with her. Dating doesn't get easier bro

I know that I'm a scumbag. I don't even have a problem with the cheating part. I almost feel more guilty about the emotional aspect of it. I can definitely fuck multiple women and be totally committed emotionally to my girlfriend. But this new girl is different man. She's got me all rattled. I almost want this new chick to bust me so I can end it. I just really want to fuck her first.

>stay with her forever monogamously
>get sex
You're not monogamous, dude. There's literally no reason to pretend like you are. It's so much easier when you don't have to lie.

If my gf ever found out, she would be crushed. Like, absolutely crushed,. She works so hard and she's such a good person. But I definitely need sex and I'm going to get it where I can. What the fuck am I supposed to say when I come home at 4 am this weekend after hanging out with this new chick and fucking her brains out?

Then she isnt right for you. Let her go and be happy with someone else then.

If I was in her place I would be fucking crushed myself.

I've brought up tin conversation many times that I want to introduce a new girl into the relationship. My gf is not into chicks at all. She's like 99.999 percent hetero and not into the idea os having another girl around. I think she feels insecure, like she's not hot enough. But, I think it would actually help all of our sex lives. I think it would spice shit up to have some little hornball chick around the house initiating sex all the time.

Been there done this, I'd say trust me the tail gets old and it's not worth it but you're already finding reasons to do it and if you like me you'll have to burn your hand on the stove even if you've been told it's hot.

We're pretty much in the same boat, except I'm married with kids for about 8 years now. Idk what's wrong with me but I keep having side ass if it's available, but only if it's worth it. I guess I'm really vain in that sense. It's definitely getting old (the sneaking around part) but the hunt and the thrill of the pull is still exciting. Just don't get caught, don't fuck up, and hope your maturity and curiousity goes away before you're found out.

If your gf is as dedicated as you say and as respectable as you say, she doesn't deserve to have ypu doing this behind her back. Ypu already fucked up now it's up to you where you go with it.

You could tell her what's been happening and try to find a solution and work through it, you could leave her for a new life with some other excuse and spare her the trouble, or you can not tell her and live the rest of your life with her in guilt.

Sorry Sup Forumsro those are seriously the only things I can think of, if this is real ofc

Me again: Also DO NOT ever tell her, it would destroy everything, consequences will never be the same. Really though, if you feel guilty tough shit, that's your pill to swallow and is even more selfish as fuck to make her swallow it just so you can maybe feel better. That shit goes to the grave.

nigger youre going to end up 40 and single for being a degenerate

have fun with that shit

I would never willingly tell her. It would serve no good purpose. It would just hurt her really bad and ruin our relationship. We might last a few more months, but we would probably just split after the next big fight.

Leaving her is also not something I would do willingly. I need her in my life.

Has anyone here ever successfully convinced a girlfriend into letting a third girl into the relationship? Does it ever work long term? How would I even approach it? Like would I say, "so, I just decided that we're gong to be polygamists now!"

>things that happened on the internet

That shit wont work, tell her that you need more sex or fuck the other girls behind. The rest wont work

She doesn't have to be "into" girls for you to have a good relationship + a side piece. Non-monogamy doesn't mean everyone has to be joined at the hip and having three-ways on the daily.

Fuck me, had this hot ass big tittied Asian girl who wanted to join our relationship, tfw i was too pussy to ask gf at the time. Now the opportunity is gone.

If you're "soulmates" you need to work out the issue(s) you have together instead of just ignoring it, or just leave her.

Why are people this fucking stupid.

I don't know that I have an "issue". I don't believe that I'm a sex addict. I just agree with the other guy in the thread that monogamy is not for me. I was hoping against all the odds that some millennial playboy on Sup Forums would have some secret recipe for talking your girlfriend into becoming a polywag.

Here's an crazy idea-discuss with gf why no sex.
If you want to stay with her, start suggesting sexy times. If she doesn't improve, then by all means, step out.
Either way, if you're not looking to leave ur gf, stay with the fuckbuddy, don't pick up something that will make you neglect the gf otherwise that will be over.
If you're truly sick of the gf though, fuck the yoga bitch, if she's any good then jump ship, otherwise just keep it to one side piece that you can fuck but don;t really care about-the opposite of what you're getting at home.

you're a piece of shit. You found a good woman and what do you do? try to make her into a bad woman by breaking her heart? im sure if you talked to her she would be willing to put in the work to take care of your needs.

The other women may seem fun, but that will fade faster than you think and if you think you can date one of them youre a fucking idiot cuz the next guy with a bigger dick or fucks them harder or rougher or makes them laugh a lot, theyre gone moved on to the next and youre fucked.

Those type of women are broken and rarely honest. Youre a slimebag tho so maybe you deserve them. You definitely dont deserve who youre with though.

This is the shit that fucked my childhood and my mothers marriage, don't be a dick and put yourself in her shoes. Will the sex be worth it in 30 years when you have no one? Don't be selfish user

No magical recipe, really. There are books. This one is good because it asks you, and eventually her, to figure out why you want/need this. It also presents models of relationships that have opened and some that have closed, so that nobody gets the wrong idea that it's a one-way ticket.

You have to be 18 to post here.

your gf is gonna smell that old pussy on you. especially if its multiple-hour one room fuck sessions. even after a long hot showers, youre awash in the cougar pheremones(sp) and perfume

How is the post any indication of my age you degenerate aut

You will get caught. Enjoy the ride while it lasts you lucky bastard.

The issue is that sex is a foundational part of relationships and if both people are not satisfied it needs to be addressed or this shit happens.

How do you make it eight years without finding out you might want to be poly?

Sorry if I'm being hostile, I fell for the polyamorous meme but somehow still managed to get cheated on and wasn't getting enough sex.

let the fucking idiot get caught bro. Fuck him. She deserves better. A woman who takes care of you, cooks dinner for you and otherwise loves you well and takes care of you, that kind of woman many would do anything for...well this fucker has it and takes it for granted for a few nights of some old cougar pussy by some middle aged whores....

Geez he's a fucking idiot.

You'll probably end up in your 50s and 60s all alone making ramen for yourself cuz you're a piece of shit when otherwise you could've been happy with a family will 3 fully cooked nice meals every day. Dumbfuck.

Do yourself a favor and break your dick. Breaking a good woman's heart just for a few good nuts. Jack off you fucking piece of shit. Do you have a soul? Sick twisted bastard. FUCK YOU MAN.

There is no way that sex with the yoga chick is going to top sex with the redhead. I've been with at least 60 or 70 women and this redhead is probably the best I've ever had. I hate to be super graphic, because it sounds lame, but her pussy gets so wet that the sheets are drenched when we fuck. She cums from any position and clinches down on my dick so hard when she has an orgasm. She squirts (yes, it's fucking real). She moans. She talks dirty. She pulls out her vibe while we fuck. The only thing she doesn't like is when I cum in her mouth. We haven't tried anal, but her pussy is so perfect that I don't want to.

But, the redhead does not have her life together. She's collecting disability for some work injury. Her kids live with their dad in another state. And she rents an apartment at age 40. Long term outlook for a relationship with her is not good.

The yoga chick has a 6 figure job. Her own house. No kids.

My gf has no kids. 6 figure job. We rent, but looking to own.

Why do you need pussy when your in your 60s? Sure, if your 60 and banging college freshmen dope. But your saying you'd fuck a 60yo woman? Your disgusting user. Fuck it OP die young and leave a pretty corpse

Nououcant hide them long term ofc.
Best you can do is really try and get sex from your 'soul mare' or you need to be prepared for fallout if you don't leave other two. Unless you can keep up the perfect lie which you clearly can't because you are asking for help/advice.
Sorry.

Fucking amateur, you're so ducked.

1) buy a second phone dumb ass
2) keep phone turned off and hidden unless ur alone or out with friends
3) if you're gonna cheat do it right, stop with the milfs, college girls can be discrete and it's like a 4-1- girl guy ratio in college these days.
4) make shit up with these butches, I LIE all the time, he'll it's a game now....I've convinced a few I'm stupid wealthy and I drive a POS car because I like to be "low key".

You can hide the side Ho from the GF but you can't hide the GF from the side ho.
And side Ho butches get wild. I had one blow up and find my gf and befriend her and blow the lid off it all from the inside...
Messy shit.

>degenerate
>Sorry if I'm being hostile, I fell for the polyamorous meme but somehow still managed to get cheated on and wasn't getting enough sex.
You don't have to fuck everyone. Dude's got a nice piece on the side and I think he should be able to keep it. The trouble with poly circles is that they're more feminist than average and just as not necessarily DTF as the average. Much better to pick from your friends.

So you want your mommy.

Also you have to be 18 to post here.

stop phoneposting

'soul mate' gtfo you degenerate fuck, if she was truely your 'soul mate' you wouldn't fuck her over. kys

KYS

Sounds like that's a yes, you'd definitely fuck a 60yo. Your disgusting user, that's somebodies grandma and you'd just use her to bust a nut?! Kys you sick bastard

She doesn't cook. I do.

I'm roughly the same age as the chicks I'm fucking, give or take 3 years.

I NEVER want kids and my gf is almost too old to have them now that she's almost 40. we live vicariously through our friend's kids.

She probably does deserve better though. And she does take care of me and love me unconditionally. But I'm probably not going to end up alone. I'm pretty fucking good with chicks. I'm not that great looking, but I'm funny and I know how to manipulate women.

>implying that someone's grandma doesn't have a sex drive or a desire to fuck
You are way, way underage.

>know how to manipulate women
kys

wtvr man it's your life. Just follow your heart and do something you know you wont regret.

Talk to your gf and tell her she needs to be more sexual and try turning her into afreak, if it wont work and she dont try to help you much then leave if its so bad, but why hurt her if shes a good woman?

is there any possibility shes cheating on you too or nah?

Ugh another grandma fucker, you people are worse than the trap fags. You can have all the sex drive you want at 60 but anybody who is attracted to that should die, preferably by fire.
Protip, "underage" quips just make you sound like a cringy uncle

Op here, funny that you say that. I have a college chick that I'm texting too. I honestly forgot about her. It's more of a "business" connection, but she's texting me every other day and we made tentative plans to get together next weekend. She's not dropping any solid hints, but I know she has full time work and full time school, so if she's taking her one day off to meet up with me, I think my chances of hooking up are pretty good. She's black and almost.....model hot. Like almost, not quite. I'm going to ply her with a few drinks and see where out business relationship goes after her third mango margarita. So, I guess that's 4 chicks I'm talking to.

Downgrade your shitty gf to plate status
Oh wait you cant because she doesnt provide you with the only value she has
You fucking time hoe

how the fuck do you do that

I want to fuck my ex but she cucked me and my self-esteem is gone.

she is not even that hot.
but all other women also don't want me

I fucking wish she was, but no. I bet that the most she's ever done since we started dating was kiss a guy, maybe once. There's a good chance that she hasn't even done that much. I've cheated probably a 100 times. I used to hit asian massage parlors just for handjobs, but that shit gets expensive. I figured out that I spent 4,000 bucks in one year getting jerked off by frumpy old Asian ladies.

Dude, just let your soulmate know that sex isn't as good as you'd like.

Wtf is plate status? Or a time how for that matter... Bitch speak English you millennial trash-hole

what do you mean

let me tell you something
he is already doing the right thing

my ex girlfriend cucked me, worst feeling in the world.

then I tried to fight for her by begging and crying which made it even worse.

thing is I can't find a hot girl who is not a slut and I am super lonely.

>be me
>25
>been with girlfriend for 8+ years
>don't cheat on her because i just tell her when i am frustrated with our sex life and she will make an effort

feelsgoodman

So why not get an average girl who isn't a slut? Seems pretty straight forward

just be honest and watch the fall out Sup Forumsro. Don't try to hide who you are.

forget about your ex. There are a lot more fish to fry. If you really want to get laid, I highly suggest setting up a dating profile on Okcupid or POFish. It's marketing. Send out 20 messages every night. If you get one response, you follow up with her. By the end of week 1, you're messaging with 7 girls. Drop a hint that you would like to go out for drinks. Don't go for a hook up until date 2. Leave them hanging the first night unless they initiate it. I've pulled quite a few girls very quickly with this method.

Kys, everyone wins.

True shit right there, a soulmate should accept you as you are even in your worst moments. Marriage is an outdated meme.
Chek'n those quads

Well honestly I lost my girlfriend for another reason and I thought she was an important 10/10 girlfriend who actually cared about me and although having sidehoes sounds awesome I still think if you truly care about your girlfriend you should just try to take care of the main girl and strengthen that relationship and have crazy sex with her or try something different idk..

>But on the other hand

Relationships are a Gamble in general and having girls on the side just in case it doesn't work out with your main chick is also another win.

The quads of holy truth.

>Send out 20 messages every night
if you want to get laughed at and ripped apart on web boards, do this
otherwise, be selective

Just end it with your current GF. You WILL be happier with someone else. I was with a chick for 6 years. It would often go 4 months between sex. I explained how I felt about sex, and she came up with every excuse in the book not to do it. It would get better for a short time then back to 4 months. And when she did have sex it was one of those “just hurry up and get it over with” types of lay.

I met another girl who I connect with so much better without sex, and then come to find out she wants it all the time.

Ditching my GF for this other girl was the hardest thing I’ve ever done relationship wise. But I did it. And now I couldn’t be happier.

Your ex won't sleep with you until you've moved on. You're pathetic to her right now. She can smell the sorrow on you. Watch the movie Swingers. No guy who ever walked into a bar depressed after a break up ever went home with a rad chick at the end of the night.

Fucking retard. Sex is important in a relationship and if you don't get any, either don't be a fucking beta faggot and take it or leave.

>She and I are best friends and soulmates.

How can you betray that person in the worst way imaginable? Kys you autistic cunt.

If you send out pathetic messages, you'll get made fun of, but.... I don't send out shit like that. Bitches like books, food, hiking, fancy drinks and being called cute. Stick to those subjects and you'll do fine.

From personal experience, your girl is likely to find out.

>TLDR; Can I hide my 2 secret side pieces from my girlfriend without getting caught?
yes but its not worth it

youll fuck up

Op here,

It's been interesting. I'm starting to realize that there are two very distinct camps when it comes to cheating. The smaller camp is comprised of those of us who think it's totally fine. But, I am starting to realize that my chances of getting caught are high. I do hide my messages and lock my phone, but I can't think of any way to brush off the late nights to my gf. I'm about to go in and cuddle her like nothing is wrong, but I do feel a little guilty. A part of me wants to stay faithful, but another part of me know that we only live once, and after you die, it all goes black forever. We're just a silly collection of pointless atoms and our problems and sexual hangups are ridiculous. So I want to have fun while I can.

your fucked man you went 0 - 100 live it whilst you can because your gonna be single

Then you shouldn't defraud your gf like that. There are plenty of women who would be okay with you breaking off a piece now and again. You just have to get over your unwillingness to let her do the same.

Just tell your girl that you have been doing a lot of research and you think you are poly. Then tell her you have feelings for someone and have all 3

You make me rage so fucking much, my dad did the same thing and it didn't end well, now family is destroyed just cause he was too proud and too pussy to confront my mom. Now me and my Bros and sis are left with the aftermath of his libido... just be a man and confront her, maybe don't tell her about the other girls, just stop contacting them if you wanna keep your Gf, you can't have a foot in two shoes at the same time. Confront her, she seems like a smart person, be a man and take a decision you stupid ass hat. Tell her what you told us (apart from the other sluts you are seeing) and see what she says, jesus man today you are such pussies

Im just gonna say the things that you are saying sounds immature. Im not hating.In theory yes it is possible to juggle that much but the question really is, can you handle it. Ask yourself what do i really want? Obviously you want to fuck around but at the same time you want to still have your main chick. Is it worth it to yourself to lose the emotional shit for the physical shit? If you do lose her at the end of the day will the physical shit be enough to replace it? You have to ask yourself what matters more and then decide what you want to do personally. I will tell you from experience that at the end of the day i want to sleep next to someone that i can accept rather than someone who is fuckmeat that i really hate but like to stick my dixk in

This

Or just be poly and have both

If you can't manage to spice up the sex life with your wife then your don't deserve one

>partner wants open relationship
>sure I guess
>sounds fun don't mind
>Go to Netflix and chill with female
>I don't stay. Decide to leave
>partner smells her perfume on me
>tells me they feel insecure because of that
>wants me to make deep emotional connections with other people; more partner's to satisfy my needs instead
>I just wanna get my nut on

No bruh its gunna come out at some point. Do you care if it does? Now pick.

>and laugh with her harder than I have in years
How do you even achieve this? Women only talk about stupid shit.

>A part of me wants to stay faithful
>stay

nigger youre delusional

Just start doing more kinky shit with your gf you fucking pussy. I'm sure half of the fags on b would cum at the smell of your gf's used shoe.

to be honest

Express your concerns with your wife. If she loves you she will try to make more time for sex.

Convert to Islam and have them all as your wife

I know who you are OP. Me and a another user by the name "deducer Sup Forumsro" dissected your shitty literotica abt 2 weeks back. You gotta stop posting these garbage fantasies. I told you we would meet again. Here's evidence.

>748633650
Evidence pt2

I hope you are baiting because if not you disgust me. You are like a house wife who goes and gets fucked by niggers whilex her husband is out working

How do people in relationships not worry about people they know seeing them on a dating site when they are in a relationship?

Buddy you best confess now..you already broke the first 3 rules of cheat club. 1) you dont talk about cheat club. 2) YOU DONT TALK ABOUT CHEAT CLUB . And 3) never text your sidehoes. That is undeniable evidence when shit blows up.

Have you tried talking with her and pointing your needs? You both don't sound like a good match. It's inevitably going to fail. Maybe she's into the idea of polygamy? Or just Let her find a guy who isn't a sore loser and a cuck

>Leaving her is also not something I would do willingly. I need her in my life.

Then stop cheating on her you worthless piece of shit.

Quite being a degenerate faggot and talk to your gf about your sex life. It’s quite easy to talk about things than just ram a few different girls because your sex Life is as entertaining as Death Note 2017.