Vent and advice thread pleace from chads/normies not some pony loving nerd that never actually date

Vent and advice thread pleace from chads/normies not some pony loving nerd that never actually date
>Sup Forums me 6"3 solid 6/10
>chubby but i make up for it "powerlifting"
>dad died at the age of 11
>never learned how to communicate
>autism on a lower scale still impacts social life
>no dad to teach me how to actualy act around girls
>just keep everything to myself
>im in football only reason i really am in football
>only way i can make real friends and bond
>im still too dull for them
>never get invited to stuff since i never engage with them
>so many chances to date a girl but never do

>regrests and regrests nothing changes
>i feel stuck i don't want to be a Sup Forums tard
>i never talk just keep everything too myself
What the fuck is going on with me

k

Is life really this bad for us Sup Forums

find something you enjoy and are passionate about and pursue it. get a tindr.

Im only 17 i really enjoy predicting stock paths and im really good at it i saw the rise of bit coin monero etc But what gets me the most is its all like a train and im left behind no money no stocks
>incoming ban

Stop trying to "fit in" with people.

Pursue something you actually enjoy and you will meet other people who actually enjoy the same things.

(Unless its MLP or something along those lines)

I couldve litterly be building a wealth in the background if i did buy btc when i saw it at 2$ poor boys will always be poor boys

so what? start reading more about it and learn. next time your with a girl and dont know what to say ask her about it, show off your smarts a little. just dont be pretentious or patronizing about it.

Fuck mlp i don't dig that shit at all im a lowekey normie and i am pursuing what i love atm but it requires money and you know gotta finish hs

>requires money
then get a job

I already read all the books i can read about IBM and the rise of kmart fall etc everything doing with economics i belive in capitalism im pretty much a young mexican trump

Nigga im in highschool

Its complicated to the point where i can't work hense the "stuck" feeling

you sound incredibly patronizing and pretentious and completely full of yourself, congrats you managed to do the exact opposite of what you should

you're not a young mexican trump and you haven't read everything about economics you fucking dipshit

Do what every man has to do: hit her with your car then ask her out

Im sorry im just a business man i guess

do some serious self-reflection and learn to love yourself before you expect anyone else too

>im a business man
You don't even have a fucking JOB you toolbag