please vote in the following 5 polls

strawpoll.me/14188010
strawpoll.me/14188011
strawpoll.me/14188012
strawpoll.me/14188013
strawpoll.me/14188015

please help me

thank you

i'm somewhat tempted to attempt to go to other networks and try polls elsewhere because it's like

>post a poll here
>bump the thread for 30 minutes to get to get a sample-size of at least over 10 votes
>get less than 10 votes

>see others post polls elsewhere
>they don't bump anything or put in any effort at all
>they get like over 10000 votes without even trying

i think an issue is that everyone is so afraid and distrusting on here. either that or they have no energy.

the users elsewhere may be stupid. but at least they have a sense of adventure. to at least try. play for fun.

that and having users attack me and mods ban me in the past for "advertising" 'cause it's not google or youtube.

anyway.

originally i posted 3 polls. but i messed them up.

i made another poll asking if i should post up to 3 polls or post all it once. "all t once" was voted for.

so hopefully 5 polls isn't overwhelming.

to be meta. i usually delete threads in less than 30 minutes. so respond fast.

i don't like reposting threads. so hopefully we can get a sample-size of over 10 votes for each poll.

thanks

bumping so others see and vote and reply hopefully

So my dream is to get the shit and leave to a better life with Kim the and away from ugly people losers that try to make plans if I do try to escape and same with shit midget or try fuck and I want to add that

and ugly people losers is lame and shit midget keep hurting me ugly way to read me ugly way when I try to hide my secrets from ugly people losers like shit midget and life and can't do anything and so has to hurt people ugly way

So my dream is to get the shit and leave to a better life with Kim the and away from ugly people losers that try to make plans if I do try to escape and same with shit midget or try fuck and I want to add that

and ugly people losers is lame and shit midget keep hurting me ugly way to read me ugly way when I try to hide my secrets from ugly people losers like shit midget and life and can't do anything and so has to hurt people ugly way

And ther so ugly has to find small little shits this read shit can help a lot it's so fucken lame but I guess that's what happen when your around ugly people losers that can't do anything so has to hutprt people's brains so don't get hurt like Jackie and ugly people losers like shit midget

What are you talking about?

And ther so ugly has to find small little shits this read shit can help a lot it's so fucken lame but I guess that's what happen when your around ugly people losers that can't do anything so has to hutprt people's brains so don't get hurt like Jackie and ugly people losers like shit midget

I don't understand.

And the ugly people losers are so ugly and outnumber everybody and curse shit orges and so this is a shit socitey

And the ugly people losers are so ugly and outnumber everybody and curse shit orges and so this is a shit socitey

What?

fuck you motherfucker flag guy I hate your bitch ass

why are you so angry? calm down.

fuck you motherfucker I'll kill your ass