SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / UNPOP OPINIONS / ETC THREAD!

SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / UNPOP OPINIONS / ETC THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le we all have secrets image meme

ikr kek

bump 4 science

not fbi bread

bmpp

I spend way to much time fapping with questionably aged girls on omegle

I used to get incredibly hard while changing my nephew’s dirty diapers. Made me worry about why.

grannies?

I've been shitposting on this site for almost 14 years with no plan on stopping.

hopefully youre not scatfag

Hmm. More worried about being attracted to him.

My biggest secret: I don't have any secret. At all. Yeah, my life is that pathetic.

It's been two nights since we had a secrets thread. It's my favorite part of Sup Forums. That's my secret.

Oh, also cheating on my pregnant wife.

did you have sexual urges to do anything?

I'm addicted to cumming during class. It's gotten to the point where whenever I think about the specific class I do it in, I get all butterflies in my stomach and aroused. My mind associates that class with getting off now

special ed finger painting class?

No one fingered by mom friend's in the back of a car ?

Stop doing it in that class (Or any class man you'll get caught eventually) and the symptom of unwanted lust will go away. Just ignore it until it goes away basically.

I don't think I want to stop though. It's a boring psych class and it gives me something to look forward to

I've been hating my job as a ramp agent because of my anxiety. For sure deep down I know I'm social af but my social anxiety is so bad to the point I'm the social retard of the workplace. My work consist of mostly 19 yo kids that hold lead positions and grown adults who try to fit in with the young cats who does nothing but talk shit and be angry like it's a stressful job. I like that job a lot because of the benefit of flying wherever you fucking want for free but this type of environment is killing me.

During the changes... no. Afterwards I thought about it though. It looked inviting.

I fucked my sister in law last New Years and came in her. Thankfully no baby :D

>looked inviting
how so?

How the hell do you jerk off in class without a huge mess?

Other end of the spectrum my good man. Just so many cock hungry little sluts on there

I'm not a guy so there isn't really any mess. If I cross one leg over the other when I sit, I can get off by clenching my thighs.

Tits, now.

Did anyone ever explain the rules? Your gonna have to post some time stamped tits

Back in 2000..........

i was the one who let the dogs out

How do you get away fapping in class? Master level stealth.

His messy ass, sloppy and warm?

The thigh clench. I don't think you could tell what I'm doing. I'm pretty much motionless

She gets a pass I think..... She never specifically mentioned she was a broad until it needed to be clarified how she gets off.

I want you so fucking bad. Clench them thighs round my neck.

Thirsty much? Holy shit

Why are you doing it? Not a preggo guy?

Because I'm mainly a scumbag, that everyone sees as one of the nicest people in the world. I'm sick of my marriage and my wife. If there wasn't a baby coming I'd have divorced her already. Now I need to at least stick around and give it a college try. We're not a good couple, I don't want to raise my son with her.
As for what I'm getting out of it...the hottest, kinkiest sex I've ever had with a banging girl that is crazy about me. Much better than once-monthly missionary sex with a woman that can barely stand me most days.

I actually enjoy Nickelback.

I'm a skeleton on the inside

Break up with her before the baby is born. For exactly the reasons you are stating. That relationship is not going to get better over time, and it'll be easier on your baby growing up with you apart than the 2 of you seperating when he/she/otherkin is older.

many grils do it, they just dont talk about it

Haven't been to class in 2 years despite being enrolled.
Nobody knows about it.

Yeah. I agree. Child of a messy divorce. Funny, after twenty years of saying I wouldn't repeat history...here we are.

I created one of the top5 most used and abused memes of all time.
I'm proud of the shitposts I've contributed to, I'm sure I'm going to heaven.

I was arrested at 18 with 3 of my girlfriends for pot. I was terrified, it's the only time I've ever been arrested. My car was towed, we got frisked, cuffed, and put into a van. We got to the station they took our mugshots, prints, medical info, and lead us to a room that was like a mix of an office & gym. A policewoman in her late 20's early 30's came in, put 4 boxes in front of us and with a smile, said "Strip, bra & panties too!" The looker room at our old school had private stalls, my doctor was the only person who'd ever seen me naked and I thought that was humiliating. We got undressed as slowly as possible, my hands trembled as I took my bra off. We stood there nude, trying to cover up to preserve what little dignity we still had. "Hands behind your head!" smiling as she said it, I don't know if it was sexual or a power thing but she loved her job. "Wow, you'er going to be popular girls in here tonight. Now stand on the red line, facing the chair." She put on gloves making sure to loudly snap them, then ripped off a piece of that paper they use on doctor's tables and put it on the chair. If you want a visual of what what happened, look up "ACLU prison strip search is abusive" they show a training video, censoring the girl's face and nothing else. She told us 1 by 1 to do that, plus said to do jumping jacks and "Lift your tits by the nipple." even my friend with A cups had to do it. She'd make rude comments about our bodies and look at our faces. If she saw we looked away she'd yell "Eyes forward!" she made sure we saw every inch of each other's skin. "I still think you girls are hiding something." and 1 by 1 we had to do it again. We showered next, she'd say things like "Scrub those pussies, girls like fish to be fresh." We got on uniforms and she walked us to our cell, during the walk said we'd have 3 lesbian cellmates. I was trying not to cry, she put us all in a 4 person cell, laughed "told ya!" Years later, I'm not gay or bi but I do have a WIP fetish

Dude that happened to my best friend. He didn’t tell his family for over a year. They eventually found out and he had to do labor for them.

I started one as well. I’ve tried to tell people about how I’ve started it but no one seems to give a shit? They just ran with it.

I don't know how long I can keep it up and I have no idea how to tell them either.

Yeah, I obviously can't tell who's using my method, but I've seen a girl sit cross legged in class before with her heel conveniently against her crotch. Noticed her moving just the slightest amount and instantly knew what she was doing

i'm a dirty sissy

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

If you want credit for it you don't deserve it.

>be 14
>jerking off one night
>first time in nearly a week
>launch a torrent of cum out of my dick
>dog is laying a few feet in front of me under the tv
>big glob of jizz lands directly on dog's vagina
>ohfuck.jpg
>dog wakes up
>gives me look of shame
>licks my jizz of it's vagina
>feel great shame
>have nightmares all night that I'm living in a shack in the woods raising a half human half dog family of mongoloids
>can't sell them to the circus because they'll know I jizzed on my dog
>wake up next day soaked in shame/fear sweat
>pretend nothing happened
>never told anyone this

I contributed to the bogdanoff quick rundown

Diarrhea is good lubricant

I showered with my nieces earlier today

Babyshit is kinda like diarrhea too...

You're a piece of shit, user

did u fug em?

It was just random because I wasn’t expecting it. I see my meme literally in stores now. It’s not like a picture. It’s words that I wrote

Kami...

From the age of 11-13 I had another sexual relationship with another boy of the same age. We would stay over each other's houses and fuck more or less all night.

I never came once, and he would more or less cum buckets all night. I didn't have my first orgasm until 14 involuntarily watching a stupid cinemax skinflick.

Fast forward 15 years. I'm married to a woman and have kids, and he's gay.

nah

nope

Not at all

GIMME SOME GREENTEXT MOTHERFUCKERS

No you didn't.
No you don't.

Gf of 4 years cheated on me with some black co workers and get my sis into the idea. Shitty day

cuck

How so? His was, quite often. Sometimes more semi-solid though.

Ok. Now what?

>be me
>27 years old chink from southern east asia
>inherit debt from parent, around 25k USD
>cancer treatment and business debt
>pop died from cancer
>still had the debt
>working as illegal alien at somewhere, try to pay the debt
>no gf, no sex for 2 years
>somehow mom still managed to increase the debt
>I don't know what should I do anymore.

bmpp

Where the fuck do you live where debt works like that? What kind of archaic shit is that?

I'm a loser in his mid twenties, and I can only manage to trick underage girls into feeling anything for me, which is becoming more and more of an issue every year

do you think debt goes away when you die? are you 12?

I got raped on he job at 19 and never told anyone. That's my secret. I didn't want people knowing that'd happened to me.

#metoo

You're not on the hook for your fucking parents debt you idiot. At least, that's not a thing in my country.

Hm
Used to do that on omegle a lot
I'm 19 so it's not as bad but I don't wanna end up on a slippery slope to the point where I can only connect with underage girls online
:/

you were me 5 years ago
for the love of god don't be like me, go fuck a real girl

Post plis?

I was 18 when the debt come to me.
>Oh shit we don't have enough fund for the shop
>Bank jew: or you can get a loan with your son's name
>Oh shit pop have cancer, the insurance's cover is not enough
>Bank's jew: oh yes yes, your son's name will be useful.

Yeah, I'm dumb, not knowing shit.
My parents are dumb, that's it.

I guess this is just my luck.

My cousin and I once drunkenly made out - there was also heavy petting.

Had my friend not been at the house where I was staying that night, I’d have nailed her raw - I didn’t have any condoms.

I was 25 and she was 21 at the time.

Your dad signed you to the loans? What a prick.

I want to have a threesome with my cousin, left, and sister, right. I think about it all the time.

I'd fuck the cousin but it'd take a lot of beers before I'd touch that beast you call your sister.

This kind of shit happened more than you think.
They thought they can make enough revenue to repay the loan, but the loan just, well, not gone.

Sometimes I wonder what else can I do.

Maybe just wait for my mom is gone as well, then I can just KMS with no one to cry for me.

What keep me going is I don't want to make mom cry.

U right user

Made me laugh

I have a massive crush on a guy who has a girlfriend, and he's probably straight.

If a duck quacks like a chicken, is it a mouse?

I want them both so bad.

He could be bisexual.

I still have sex with real life women, but fapping while some young slut does what you tell them gets me diamonds. I'm helping to train the next generation of sluts

I hope you pull through user

she was your daughter before.

lol.

>be me at 10-12 I think
>pretty submissive,shy
>friends with a very social kid
>we play outside somethimes
>for some reason he convinces me to do some gay shit with him, outside behind some dumpsters, but still very much in public
>he wants me to lick his dick and kiss his ass
>he wants to lick my dick and kiss my ass
>some old guy comes to throw some trash away
>we quickly get our clothes back on, say hello to the old man and leave, I don't think he saw anything because we where behind the dumpsters
>some time later I talk to a different friend about this, and he did the same thing with that guy.
>wierd, so I just figured its something this person does and is normal
>years later we compare our dicks
>I haven't seen him in a long time, and I wonder if he rememers and what he thinks of it.
>I have had some more gay experiments since hehe

Same here. I'm in $70,000 debt because of my parents taking out loans in my name.