Everybody who is thinking of killing themselves, please talk to me in this thread...

Everybody who is thinking of killing themselves, please talk to me in this thread. I want to tell you all that I love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0LzAUylwPjH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off nigger

I love you too user

How should the fact that you think you love me help with suicidal thoughts?

I'm not suicidal. Am I still entitled to one (1) love?

Man has evolved enough to realise what he truly is and how he has become, and it is that knowledge that will cause both his acension and downfall - suicide :)

I just want you to know that you are important to me and that you should live your life. You have forever to be dead, so why start now? I love you.
Of course. You're an adorable cutiepie and I love you very much.

How do you know we are not shitty people?

I mean obviously we are sorta shitty people, we are here after all, but I mean like really shitty people.

Silly user, I don't know what those big words mean. I love you.

I don't want to kill myself right now, just wanted to say that's a cute cat pic.

I don't know user, but I hope that you can all find good in yourselves. I hope that through showing you all love, you can learn to show other people love. I love you!

I think it's a very cute pic too user, just like you!

I'm not thinking of killing myself, but I am thinking about killing you. The same way they kill others who enjoy having their back doors kicked in.

But user, how could I love you if I'm dead? I love you.

i'm a neet and i was not raised to do anything for myself, personally i'd rather kill myself then get a job which i'm planning to as soon as my parents die / how long the inheritance lasts. You can tell me you love me but it won't change how I feel

The same way most others do. Through beautiful stillness until we're finished.

Well I'm not going to kill myself until my parents pass... My life sucks and it's not going to improve, but I don't really want to make their life suck more.

Aw poor user, there's no point in dying early. I must say though, you not putting your parents through it whether you care about their feelings or not is pretty considerate. You still shouldn't do it though, you have forever to be dead and you can always browse memes which is better than nothing. Remember that I love you!
You're funny user, I love you!

Its not technically killing yourself if you're just trying to ascend into the next dimension.

Like I said to the other user, that's very considerate of you, but please don't anyway. Life is pretty poopy but it can be fun sometimes, you can't have those fun times when you're dead. I love you!

You'll get sent to the shadow realm

Then you should kill yourself now. You're a drain on them emotionally and otherwise. They'd be better off without you.

Sure, they'd be sad that you're gone and it would initially be a shock, but as time went on they'd realize they were finally free of you and they could have their lives back.

You can go to the next dimension later user! I love you!
Cute cats user. I love you!
That's not very nice. I'm sure anons parents love him/her! Same way I love you!

Yeah I've thought about that, but unfortunately I am of some use to them, as I help run part of their business... It's not as much as I should be doing, but without me it would definitely add to their stress and at their age that isn't a great thing.

Also, I'd have been more sure that they would get over it 10 years ago, but my mother has become quite emotionally fragile over the last few years so she wouldn't take it well at all. My dad probably would get over it.

I need to go, I love every single one of you out there very much!

vocaroo.com/i/s0LzAUylwPjH

I was suicidal from my teenage years up until this year and had a couple of close calls with a rope and a fast car. After I seeked help (my girlfriend's influence) and started taking medication and seeing a doctor. I can't remember the last time I felt this happy.

Everytime I hear about someone being suicidal now I want to tell them that things can get better and it's worth the effort to go see a doctor.

It’s just so hard doing this every day user. There’s so little light and so much fucking darkness, and it goes for months without end. Sometimes I can forget it all but that’s not happiness, just numb. Shitty days like today I just wake up to how pityful my existence is and just why man? Why the fuck am I still doing this? I can’t be happy, so I’m just wasting time being useless and shitty. The only good thing I can do in this world is to put a stop to my existence.