So...

So, every supposed 'democratic' country in Europe is sucking Spanish cock and supporting a violent and illegal suppression of the Catalans vote for independence.

Now they are planning on using Franco era law to suspend the region's autonomy and have arrested the heads of the pro-i dependence movement.

It's being buried and misrepresented in the press because no-one wants to stand up to the Spanish. It's the shittiest, least democratic collusion of governments since WWII.

So much for your superior European politics you hypocritical wankers.

Thoughts Sup Forums? Or are there too few tits to be of interest here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAU_5-ypcao
ecestaticos.com/image/clipping/654/c41cbdab77614b3b381389578670a78a/vota-cuatro-veces.jpg).
youtu.be/u7Ah0wNUsZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping with a hot Catalan.

Bloody wogs

you live in a democratic country Comply with the law and everything will go well

Don't believe their nazi shit. Many of us, catalans (more than 50%) aren't part of this ultranationalism, but they are more noisy, and now the catalan government changed their views to be pro independentist so they can have progubernamental people thinking with their hearts so they forget about their corruption. Check out who supports them: Putin (sometimes via Assange, who what really wants is to destabilise the EU and the western world), Lega Nord and UKIP. Who doesn't? The rest of the world.

Well, I'm a libertarian, I support any local/regional/state government that wishes to secede democratically from the central power, particularly if it's perceived that central power is doing more harm than good.

But to draw an American parallel amagine the government fury if California, Texas, or the South honestly tried to secede. There would be crazy fascist attempts by the central government in any way possible, including possible war.

Yeah, I believe Catalonia deserves independence. You probably won't get it without a fight though....

So why did they send in military police to snatch ballot boxes and beat people and local firefighters who protested.
That's not a representative democracy.

That wasn't how the vote looked.

Yes, it is. Representative democracy is just the jewish term for republic, and republics are just the term for permanent ruling classes.
The corporation rules all. Get used to it or agitate for direct democracy without jews in the way.
>inb4 but muh mob rule
Literally the cry of scared oligarchs afraid they couldn't use the state as their personal fiefdom.

There is more than 50% of people, who are not independentist and have to deal with your fascist/nazi impositions. And why did the government of Catalonia send the Catalan Police to peaceful people in the 15-M who were protesting for corruption and public cuts? (this is the same government that shows you and independentist flag to trick you into their nazi shit)
youtube.com/watch?v=PAU_5-ypcao

Yeah, Putin wants any kind of breakaway in Europe, but he's right when he points out that Europe are all for independence when it weakens non-allied countries.

The region is being milked by Spain for its economic success, why are you so blinded by your greater Spanish nationalism that you are selling your people short?

Si, nosotros vivimos un una comunidad con leyes votadas por todos los ciudadanos, si te sale de los huevos saltarte la ley se manda a la policía. Y si te resistes a la policía te llevas una ostia. No tiene mas, no vengas de victima.

Speak English faggot

Out of 5.313.564 possible voters in Catalonia, only 2.266.498 voted (less than the half!). And the government ruling who is independentist is less than a half of votes, but again, the fanaticism is more noisy than the rest of us who just want to continue living in peace.

Most of people that I know didn't vote this illegal shit which was a fraud. There are photos of people voting several times in different places (check out this image: ecestaticos.com/image/clipping/654/c41cbdab77614b3b381389578670a78a/vota-cuatro-veces.jpg).

nop

>Spanish nationalism
"Spanish nationalism". LOL! Spanish nationalism is a minority, don't lie to us or to yourself! Catalan ultranationalism is much bigger (flags, anthems...), almost 50% thanks to the manipulation of the Catalan TV and the indoctrination at schools (and I am Catalan myself). Now some people are using Catalan+Spanish flags at the same time to support the people who are not independentist, but normally you don't see Spanish flags around (unlike independentist flags).

I'm not Catalan or Spanish. Just disgusted following what's been happening online.

Nationalism is a virus, and the Catalan government knows that it is a way to have pro-government people who will not protest for their corruption and public cuts. Also, the government of Spain knows that while people are entertained with this shit nobody is protesting for the same thing to them. It's a win-win! And some idiots are following these flags.

I am Catalan, not independentist, and I am disgusted too. Many people I know, myself included, have moved our money out just in case an independent Catalonia is proclaimed.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) who is leaving the UK because of the Brexit was going to settle in Barcelona, but now they are waiting to see the outcome of the situation these idiots have provoked.

It's sad to se the nationalism coming back from the XX century.

>Democracy
>Jewish term

Stopped reading.

So if you are so sure you are in the majority, why did you have to shut down the referendum by force.

I'm also not Catalan.

you will not divide spain

Well, that may have been very insightful. Shame I took French and Latin at school.

>violent
ha
>illegal
jajajaja

>using Franco era law
it's in the constitution
>It's being buried and misrepresented in the press because no-one wants to stand up to the Spanish
yeah, we are such a powerfull enemy to fear...
maybe you idiots are just wrong.

Democracy is not voting whenever you want

One of he pillars of democracy is the separation of powers, wich means, if a judge say go fuck yourself, you do

Oh get to fuck. You are asking for >50% on the whole electorate as opposed to the actual turnout?

By that yard stick, everyone who voted could have voted yes and it still wouldn't have passed. What about the same ruling for voting for a unified Spain, how do you think that would have gone?

Err..

What if literally NOBODY gives a fuck about nationalism and shitty independantist like it's always been and always will be?
Italy here, we have our own clowns (Lega Nord, Serenissima Veneziana, Sicilia indipendente) ... their only intrest is manage to reach the Parlament and sit there eternally, gargling our money and making time pass.

I stress again: fuck you. Whether you manage to be independant or not, literally nothing changes. The same people stays rich enough to make everybody dance to their shitty song. In the end, the only thing which really everyone is after is money. It's nothijg like the '70s, when people had ideals and could shoot you in the head because they truly were ready to die for it. This is the world economists have built for you to stay silent and pay taxes like a sheep, it really doesnt matter who grabs your money, if Spain or Cataluna.

bumping with hot non-catalan for equality

non-catalán?

some people voted 4 or more times, there's a vote of michael jackson dude... just look the news and search info.

She is not Catalan

You are equating nationalism to flag waving. You talk about indoctrination, but you are being bent over by the Spanish government and buttfucked for your resources and are still taking it. You are unwilling to allow your own people a fair and independently monitored vote. You are supporting a suppression of democracy, at the cost of your well-being and those in your region, and you claim Spanish nationalism isn't a thing.

Brit fag here, not my problem.

You are blind. Look how much money Catalonia generates per head and look where the money goes. Spain needs the region and will fight tooth and nail to keep it, fucking over democracy in the process.

lol yeah UK has its own shit to deal with

No, that's true. I don't have a vote. But why fear a fair vote if you are so confident?

It's a mutual feeling britbong, grab a lasso and deport yourself over the ocean. You politically belong to Trump and all the redneck freakshow down there.

so your trying to divide spain for what reason?

Listen Dumshit, article 155 is in the constitution an the constituion is ovbiously Post-Franco era.

why are these evil Catalans trying to divide spain and cause war ?

For the 50th fucking time... I'm not Catalan you hairy, monobrowed, siesta-having, paella fucker.

I'm an overseas observer with a passing interest in politics. Perhaps it's you who is painfully wrong.

Europe does not want to destabilise anymore following Brexit. No-one wants to fuck off Spain. Not militarily, of course, you're shit at that stuff, but politically you still have a lot of sway.

Don't get rustled, she really isn't catalan

Really? Is that what democracy means? Or is that some giant fucking leap of imagination you've taken to try and back up a weak ass argument?

She was not born here, but she has lived here many years, she is a Catalan politician. What this is person is doing by writing that is called xenophobia implying she shouldn't be a politician in Catalonia (she is not pro-independentism, but many of us who are Catalan born, and our parents are, and our grandparents... are not pro-independentism either).

Uff, I often come visiting threads about your shitty Trump&Hilary and US lardballs always try to send me away because only lardous amerifats can talk about it, seemingly.

So fuck off and take care of your moonshine nigger haters which drag you under the chains of fascism.

Que te jodan catalufo hijo de puta, no tienes ni idea de lo que es represión y pocos palos se repartieron para partir esas bocas mentirosas, solo sabéis llorar y decir fascismo, me encantaría ver la cara de mierda que se os queda cuando los gilipollas de vuestros jefes os roben en la punta cara y se vayan dejándoos con todo el marron, y como dice un buen amigo mío, Franco resucita, España te necesita. Arriba España y siempre Una, grande y libre

You are brainwashed. What about the money the Generalitat spent in corruption, or why it's the region with the most privatised healthcare system (for the foreigners: the healthcare system is managed by the Catalan government, just to let you know how "oppressed" we are by the "centralist" state. Compare it with other "fascist" countries like France, Italy, or Portugal.)

The nazi independentist 47% of Catalans, don't bring the rest of us there.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Why are people concerned with what European Mexicans are doing?

And I stress again... I'm not Catalan. Jesus fucking Christ .

To an extent you are right, you pay your tax to someone whatever the case. My point being that if a small region is earning the bulk for a large country and that region is being shafted by the government and the balance of investment etc. Is not comparable, why shouldn't it have the right to vote of self rule?

I'll pay the same tax, but that, coupled with a much higher GDP is going to make the quality of life much better for those who have earned it.

I posted a picture of that, here it goes again. Many people did that, this guy voted yes 4 times in different schools. Judge yourselves.

Fucking hell. She was born in Jerez, so is not a Catalan.

I posted her photo because she is hot, not to have some idiot start twisting posting her because its xenophobia you fucking cretin.

Thanks, Italian friend. I think the same. It's scary how if a regional government is interested in move the masses, with enough money they can do it. Fascism/ultra nationalism is really a virus.

I support Catalonian independence! /swefag

Many independentist people (not all) use the xenophobic argument to criticise here, if you are from Spain you know that.

So run an independently monitored referendum like you were asked, or does that scare you?

This is your democracy:
youtu.be/u7Ah0wNUsZs

I am not from here, but I've lived in Catalunya for a long time. I am actually not a supporter of independence, but I understand why people are.

I posted her because she is hot, not because I was implying she should or should not be a Catalan politician. I actually think that she is more than qualified, since she has shown an interest in Catalan language, culture, history and law since being very young.

My issue was your original statement

>What this is person is doing by writing that is called xenophobia implying she shouldn't be a politician in Catalonia

What the fuck are you basing that on? This is the issue with this whole debate, people won't allow a middle ground, it is not a black and white issue, far from simple and yet you have to choose either one side or you are automatically the other.

Get the fuck over yourself, shes sexy, thats the end.

Well, you remember that when you are out of Europe 490 billion down this week and Scotland fuck off and take North Sea oil and Whisky revenue with them and you are left fucking starving with zero fucking public services.

Catalans just want independence because they dont want do share their taxes with the rest of Spain.Thats the only real Reason.

Imagine every time some region in any country starts to have economic succes they want independence so they dont want to share with the rest of the country. IT COULD HAPPEN IN EVERY COUNTRY BECAUSE ALL COUNTRIES HAVE REGIOS THAT ARE BETTER OFF THAN OTHERS. And it actually does, as soon as they start getting the cash, the star to wanting more and more autonomy.

Its just pure selfishness , opossed to the European Values of triying to redistribuit wealth all parts can develop in Unison.

So stop trying to make this about democracy and blablablah, catalans just want to keep their cash in Catalunya, dont want to help other regions that are less well off develop.
pic no related

New Catalan elections with information, that's democracy.

Having the Catalan newspapers, TV and radio manipulating all the Catalans for a long time and when they are ready declare an illegal referendum is not democracy, it's oclocracy.

Independentist Catalans (47% of all the Catalans) say democracy, but what they are saying is OCLOCRACY.

Yeah, by Catalans i meant independinst catalans, not all catalans of course. Sorry bro ;)

Catalán is being controlled by Muslim fuckers. All those políticans arebeing paid by Islamic money. People don’t realize is the moors puto nogood again

I have seen both Spanish TV and Catalalonian TV, I have both Unionist Spanish friends and Separatist Catalonian friends. And I have to say that, in my opinion, separatists catalonians have been manipulated for years, they cant critical about themselves anymore. It's very sad to see radical nationalism at Europe nowadays.

Your loss, nigger.

You're looking for the word ochlocracy, and it's literally not. Ochlocracy is a complete lack of regular order. Direct democracy ≠ ochlocracy unless you're part of the ruling class about to lose its job.

>Blaming EU for not getting involved in internal Spanish affairs
>What is sovereignity?

I have no interest in dividing nations. I've an interest in speaking up against flagrant power abuse in supposedly 'democratic' countries.

If you don't fear public opinion, why fear a properly run referendum?

Do you also type in English?

Because they earn the money and you lazy-ass fucks live off it.

kek because they actually do fear public opinion is going to break up their carefully built corporate domination scheme.

Felipe needs to send in the tanks already.

I lived there and studied primary school there long time ago, and I don't miss it, the manipulation on the schools and some teachers was sad and retarded.(stuff like trying to teach Spanish in Català like it was a foreign language)
Deserving independence or not, if they do it now, they are fucked.
But there's so much info twisted by their regional media is not even funny.
And the warped idea that they'll remain on the EU after independence is probably the biggest lie, exiting the EU means losing a lot of welfare(primary sector is fucked) trading gets fucked because customs duty
And 800 business leaving, 2 of them being big banks is just the tip of the iceberg

Haha... I'm also not American, you absolute twat. It's a dangerous stance to take when you don't want an objective opinion, what are you worried about if you are in the right?

Also, I think it's rich that a Spaniard could call any country out on racism.

So hold a proper fucking one like you have denied the people for years. Or are you scared of the result?

Well,fuck you and those stupid gachupines.

You're logically flawed. You are equating any legitimate, democratic more towards self governance to be fascist and 'ultranationalist' because you disagree with this case.

I think sending military police in to seize ballot boxes and subdue voters kind of leans more to the fascist blueprint than asking for a vote.

The joke was funny, you had to let your poisoned agenda turn it into something it clearly wasn't.

Might be a job for you in the Spanish police.

Itafag here again.

Because that's not how things should fare in a country.
Even the nothern part of Italy is richer. Hell, if only they could split there would be another Sweden, from an economical point of wiew, stuck in southern europe.
But Italy is one, and the same rich north who would like to avoid sharing their taxes with the south is responsible for the situation the south is in. Most of the people who invest in, lets make an example, italian tomatoes (which are the best in the world) come from the nothern part of Italy, but tomatoes fields and tomato workers are from the south. Do you think it would be fair to leave the nothern bitch carelessy abusing the southern territory and pay taxes on his work who would benefit only his nothern Italy? Wanna try planting tomato in that polluted nothern soup? Try to plant tomaoes across Milan fields and see how they would taste.

That's maybe a shitty example but it explains how things are balanced when a nation is one. Capitalism is not fit for Italy because we're a bunch of lazy fucks (and I'm from Rome and I live like a prince leeching on everything I can, proudly) but the unity of the Nation will never be questioned until I breathe my final.

Yw, spaniard friend. Are you having siesta as well? I ate too much today. No fatso here, but now I could kill to be in my bed sleeping.

Tbh, yeah, that's probably a large part of it, and why not?
Why should a prosperous, resource rich environment subsidise a government's inefficiency to balance country wide investment? If they were being treated fairly by the government, why wouldn't they feel Spanish?

You have to set out your stall here, do you believe people should earn what they work for or are you of a more communist mindset that will reward everyone equally, even those who swing the lead.

And what have your newspapers and television been telling you?

How do you know it's 47% if you won't let them vote?

I support the catalonian independence but your point of view is exagerated as fuck

I doubt it.

The very phrase separatist is loaded, as is 'radical nationalism'. Ultimately, if you have nothing to fear, why not allow them an independently monitored vote?

>being this bourgeois

Yeah, the EU doesn't really have non-democratic members. I think that should be highest in its list of concerns.

This is what happens when you don't have guns. You can vote for independence and freedom all you want, but if you can't back it up with bullets or with the threat of a real revolutions, your votes don't mean shit.

there is a large anti independence movement in the Catalan region. Independence parties have never held a majority in the local parliament. this is a coup run by extreme left wing parties, to manipulate a vote - and illegal vote - which a minority of people turned out for.

it is not democratic.

also, it isn't democratic for a part of a country to declare itself independent (especially with no electoral mandate) - that is like me saying I am democratically now independent and so is my back yard - I am my own country.

Das pena colega

>EU doesn't really have non-democratic members
For some corporate definition of "democratic" perhaps.

nice b8

Neoliberals are not left wing.

It's their strategy, same as the Omniun video with the actress in tears, telling bullshit with a straight face

I guess that with "allow them" you mean "allow us" since Im from Catalonia. All this separatist stuff is dangerous for Europe so yeah, Im afraid. Furthermore I think that this have to be voted in Spain, not only in Catalonia territory.

I guess that with "allow them" you mean "allow us" since Im from Catalonia. All this separatist stuff is dangerous for Europe so yeah, Im afraid. Furthermore I think that this have to be voted in Spain, not only in Catalonia territory.

>All this separatist stuff is dangerous for Europe
no, just Europe Inc.

>It's their strategy, same as the Omniun video with the actress in tears, telling bullshit with a straight face
literally 4chins

No, the right for a people to be independent only implies to people that want to be independent. You think Ireland ask England's permission before kicking the brits out? Or Morocco asked France? That's not how real life works.

Are you comparing this situation with colonialism and weird union of countries?