When is yellowstone happening?

When is yellowstone happening?

That seems to be our best chance at a real end of the world.

Also manmade global warming is a meme.

guessing in a couple thousand year's

We won't know until a week prior. Even then its probably business as usual

focus on creating a soundwave so dense it creates a black hole. its more likely you can see that in your lifetime

Is that a thing?

How does that work?

The shockwave needs to compress the air enough for it to collapse into a singularity. Then it will instantly evaporate, killing you and flattening a few city blocks

yes its a thing. anything can become so dense that it can become a black hole. black holes are just created when a point of "infinite" mass is reached. generating an increasingly strong gravitational pull which sucks more into the void

hes right, but the point where it becomes a singularity is when we need to call the physics Sup Forumsros to do the math. because it could just explode, but i think it would become a self-sustained black hole

>soundwave so dense it creates a black hole

>endless moshpit of ultimate destruction

That would be the ultimate deathcore breakdown

that could be the best ending to a music vid we'll never see.
>insert hardcore breakdown
>screen start shaking
>earrape intensifies
>cut to anim of world ending black hole at a death metal show

Not if Stephen hawking is correct about hawking radiation. If the Soundwave was at the minimum to create a black hole out of a few molecules of air it would probably decay.

It erupts about every 600k to 800k years. Most vulcanologists believe it will erupt again in about 30k years.

then we're just debating the facility to make it self sustaining. on some doc oc shit it could still go down. never underestimate the power of weaponized autism

>vulcanologists

If NASA gets the funding for their plan to use it as a power source it will never erupt again.

NASA with funding
>topkek meme

It's an important thing and the retard won't stay president forever.

its not his fault they dont get funding. if anything i blame hillary for cucking bernie and forcing NA people to vote in trump. bernie may be a fucking commie but theres checks and balances to keep him reigned in. instead we got
>an autistic cumbucket whos claim to fame is getting cheated on by her husband
>a walking toupee with a spray tan and an ego
if we want NASA to be able to work i sadly think the people gotta pay them direct

In europe Bernie would be considered a centrist

End of the world? No. This planet will only end when the sun swollows it up. Till then it'll keep on.

Kek
>NASA
NASA talks a lot of shit. They can't prevent shit from happening. They just spew out garbage to find their wallets. Government ran science is garbage.

>Spew out garbage to find their wallets

That's pretty smart, I usually just wander around my house looking in random spots when I lose my wallet