Australia To Enact Cat Genocide

Is this Emu War 2? will cats manage to defeat the genocidal convicts like their avian cousins did?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/sochi-company-hired-to-kill-stray-dogs-ahead-of-olympic-games-1.2521671
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel probably

Aussie men are only good for drinking and being faqt

most of those are bats fucking aussies learn to spell lmao

>live on stewart island
>government wants to kill my cats for pest free island poofta stuff
>have to keep them secret so they dont get done in
>have literally hid them in attic while inspectors come by holocaust style
>plan on breeding them as revenge so this pest free shit goes belly up

Feral cats are actually a massive problem here and kill lots of native animals (even brought some species near extinction). No one owns these cats so it's not as if the government is grabbing house pets, most of them are descended from cats who ran away ages ago.

>live on stewart island
nice, how many toes do you have?

>kill lots of native animals

Well your "native animals" are Lovecraftian nightmares so I can't see how that's a bad thing

Based Kiwi.

Just keep your cats indoors so they don't kill the kiwis, you fucking sheep shagger.
Why would he have a different number of toes?

Birds and small lizards aren't saltwater crocodiles and Scrub Pythons

I've always enjoyed shooting feral cats.
Absolutely no bad feelings about it at all.

kys

qt cat

Fuck cats lol.

have literally shot over 50 of the fuckers when ive been hunting over the years

little fuckers keep killing our native wildlife

>his ecosystem is such a weak pussy that CATS. FUCKING CATS. Can destroy and cuck the native animals.
Waw lad at least you have healthcare.

Hey aussies

Nice plastic gun Ivanna

What is that? Airsoft? Cant you buy an AK with a few pennys in Russia? Fky ivan

cbc.ca/news/world/sochi-company-hired-to-kill-stray-dogs-ahead-of-olympic-games-1.2521671

Here's your daily dose of reality
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4

>Aussies attempt cat genocide
>Cats react by developing increased use of Toxoplasma gondii aka the brain parasite that makes their prey less afraid of them
>eventually create Toxoplamosis bomb meant to mind control all humans
>cats win and become the dominant species on earth while Aussies are enslaved

t. Toxoplasma gondii

Woops, too late.

>Medical Bulimia

What is going on down under

>live on stewart island

I know that's like the very south tip of NZ

what the fuck happens there besides getting shit on by birds and getting btfo by the southern ocean?

War on fat chicks III

>what the fuck happens there besides getting shit on by birds and getting btfo by the southern ocean?
>says fucking canada

As a Southlander, I want to slaughter all humans on Stewart Island to protect all the native bird species that live there

The joke went over your head
Airsofts are illegal in Australia

This will end just like the Emu War
Mark my words

Damn, the cat lover got triggered. Can't you use your superior being powers to do something?

>each cat can kill up to 1000 abos each year

If only

They only kill feral cats though.

The only way that they would confuse your cats with feral cats is if you keep them outdoors, which is pretty much universally advised against.

If you are a responsible indoor cat owner, you have nothing to fear.

Cats are illegal on Stewart Island because the island is small but has many critically endangered and near extinct species
That user is a traitor to NZ because he is hurting the biodiversity of NZ, and should be locked up forever

So he's a subhuman redneck who willingly ruins the environment around him, while making himself out to be some brave freedom fighter opposing the evil government?

Yes.

Godspeed

Leave the kitters alone, your "native wildlife" should be killed off anyways

Neck yourself
Protecting interesting endemic animals is far more important than allowing some inbred retard to own a species that is prevalent worldwide

>it's okay to completely fuck over the ecosystem, as long the animals aren't cute enough
or do you by any chance think that the ecosystem is a chinese lie to make the west less competitive?

solution: eat the cats

fucking poofta faggot

go back to china

Get fucked ya russian cock holster

wtf I love Abos now!

Are ausfags too retarded to understand what "Survival of The Fittest" means or is it just bait?

Canadians hate baby seals and now Australians are killing kitty cats.

Sickos

You do realise that culling of animal populations is a thing in every country in the world, don't you?

The only thing that's different is that the aussies are culling a "cute" animal.

>Americans are talking about fitness for anything

t. Xang ping pong

don't bother.

you're talking to the nationality who thinks that global warming is "chinese propaganda".

It bugs me because I do feral animal culling as a side-business

Basically the damage it causes to native environments is staggering and the cost to our agricultural industry is in the 100's of millions annually. There comes a point in an eco system as well where if you loose too much, it tips into extinction, which in turn runs down the entire length of that particular region in a whole heap of ways- sometimes that might mean plants become extinct because there's nothing to pollinate them, all the way through to erosion and water pollution.

How the fuck did this thread turn into a shitfest of namecalling and stereotypes Jesus Christ
Gookmoot please purge this board

>Cats cause hundreds of millions of dollars in damage
Other than cats, what other species do you have to cull that do serious environmental damage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia

take your pick

Start by killing yourself

Welcome to Sup Forums

Cats are basically a huge threat to native species- birds, insects, small reptiles and mammals. We have natives like the Quoll which used to fill the same area as an apex predator in the food chain, but they struggle against the cat.

Generally I kill pigs, goats and foxes- they're the major threats to agriculture. More uncommonly I'll also kill wild dogs, feral cats, horses and less rarely I'll also cull kangaroos when they end up in plague proportions.

>thread about australia
>expecting no banter

Come on m8

would shoot

based chink poster, hes right you know.

>Literally everything is a threat
Amazing. Its as if every native living thing in Australia was born to die.

What's wrong with horses?

it's because it was separate from the rest of the world, so it's really fragile comparatively, while elsewhere in the world was/is interconnected. Still, we should be doing it considering so many native species have gone extinct since the introduction of foreign species. Fuck having the same shitty ecosystem everywhere in the world.

you wouldn't let me die out, would you user?

Glad to see that Australia has some balls left. Most "green" parties would probably be against this.

I think it would be those sort of people pushing it here, to protect the native ecosystem

Generally minimal impact if they're kept on grazing land, when they're running around in herds of 20-80, then they really do rip up the topsoil, wear erosion paths and graze on plants which naturally don't get nibbled on by animals.
I don't actually like shooting horses and its extremely unpopular with a lot of people.
But, those same people don't do anything about the problem and just complain.

Greenies are the worst opposition to controlled culling of invasive species.
>They're anti-gun
>They present no practical actions
>They've made it more difficult over time

You should see the fucking hoops I jump through to get the necessary licences for my guns. It is completely out of this world levels of red tape and bureaucracy.

Europeans should do something with these little fuckers as well.

If we don't, our native red squirrels will be gone by 2050.

You can't beat the natural order. Strong will always outlive the weak in the end

inshallah

It's an aussie thread.