How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

pharmacyfirst.co.uk/clotrimazole-cream-1-20g-cloh1.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwvabPBRD5ARIsAIwFXBltDqugOwaIiooXDsCe2-b2qdVmTpIICh3iLOAnLqjZz2B_Gt0wtxQaAq8NEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

pharmacyfirst.co.uk/clotrimazole-cream-1-20g-cloh1.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwvabPBRD5ARIsAIwFXBltDqugOwaIiooXDsCe2-b2qdVmTpIICh3iLOAnLqjZz2B_Gt0wtxQaAq8NEALw_wcB

Eat a whole-foods, plant-based diet. Drink only water. Sleep well. And finish puberty.

Clotrimazole Cream 1% 20g.
It will clear it up in 2 days

Apply layer of construction glue on your face, then rip off in one go

Kill yourself b

Oh, man. My fucking body just started to itch a fucking ton and felt shivering thoughout all my sexy acne-less body.

shit, boy.

the shortcut will take you to the shop to buy the Clotrimazole Cream 1% 20g

Holy shit that's disgusting.

Roaccutane will clear it up. It has to be recommended by doctors but when I was younger and had bad acne I tried every cream and method available and nothing ever worked. Roaccutane was like taking a sander to my face and I only get the odd spot here and there now.

I was also lucky to get only little scarring too

Make sure you get all of your face wash off in the shower if you do wash your face, or at the basin, whatever.

yea dude killing yourself is about all thats going to fix that. Even if you manage to get all shots rotten puss pods off your face; youre going to have craters as deep as the marinas fuckin trench for life. Unless you have syphillis then definitely kill yourself

Pic is not OP guys.

Holy fucking shit.

Its like your face has been at the bottom of the ocean and has barnacles now.

You wont believe this, but regular antiseptic / wound cleaner works. Twice a day, and use a lotion to keep your face from drying up.

Also drink a ton of water.

ik but i still wanna let out some of the hate i have bottled up inside. shits therapeutic

rub semen on your face

Take a knife and peel it off

Oh god imagine shaving over that, fuck that.

Yeah I feel yah.

OP the answear is Accutane / Roacutan (its the same drug it just has different names for each country)

i had terrible cystic acne and now i havent had a pimple in a year

Face herpes gon wild

I've always fantasized about someone with acne that bad being in the shockwave blast of a nuclear-bomb test, not close enough for the nuclear fire, just the air pressure shockwave. Like a scientist watching far away with binoculars as the bomb goes off and the shockwave is zooming through the air and when it reaches them all their acne spots burst at once, leaving their face leaking puss and they wipe the yellow puss off like a custard pie and shout 'I'm cured!'

How bored do you have to be to post the same shitty thread on several boards every single day?

different people stupid.

jesus

stop masturbating

Clotrimazole is anti fungal, acne is not a fungal infection

Die.

There a lot of ways to treat symptoms, drinking multiple liters of water helps
But let's get to the root cause, mercury poisoning
The Andrew Cutler protocol is the only safe method of removing mercury, there's a facebook group dedicated to help people doing it properly.
Let's get to the root cause people, stop fucking around with alternative medicine, you might even be intolerant to otherwise natural remedies because of the effect mercury has on the system.
Otherwise once you're on:
Drink water, avoid calcium, eat zink with food.

Dam Shireen

Go to a dermatologist and ask instead of the interwebz

It's fair enough Stannis sacrificed her. Ol' sandpaper face.

I'd love to see someone shave that off with like a gillette razor.

go to a doctor and dont take advice from Sup Forums

Knife

Regular medicine is worse than alternative
It was that industry whom poisoned us with mercury in the first place (Amalgams, Vaccines, Animal Vaccines)

go back to your cave, rudolf

What did i just read....

Stop sucking all those black greasy cocks. Autistic faggot

See a dermatologist.

Might wanna check your diet and then wash that shit.

I can make pasta with this?

With
A
Fucking
Knife.

That's like nestles crunch or nut crusted chicken! Or Greyscale. Maybe you can get Samwell Tarley to cure you.

i dont care. its someone's and still crazy disgusting regardless.

on accutane now. it's truly the only option that works 99% of the time, and when i say works i mean fucking nukes that shit.

Cheese grater

Use a belt sander

bleach

Would you guys lick him for 2 Million US Dollars?

slice ur trhoat u will get away from that monsterous body

Wash your face morning night with a face wash or soap that contains triclosan... Or you could see a dr and get roaccutane..just dont kill yourself, or go out in the sun...good luck

Sandpaper that bitch up OP. Get some sandpapers and some painkillers for later (if you can get some opiate painkillers like morphine, fentanyl, or codeine, that'd be great), probably bandages too, lots of them, to stop the bleeding and dress your brand new smooth face to look like Joshua Graham for a while until the abrasion wound dries and heals up.

I wanna see yellow pus and dead skin painting that black sandpaper yellowish white.

I want someone to turn it into a pepe/wojack comic strip

Remove all the skin above the neck....and I mean all the skin
Basically ...KYS

Just ride it out dude without picking your face ,,

I pictured that perfectly in my head.

... just a little closer..

jesus chirst thats not normal acne change what you're eating, lifestyle user even for puberty thats bad

seriously just kill yourself mate
here's an informative how-to guide

2 gallons of water a day.
1 gallon for drinking and the other 1 for washing your face.

Am I the only one here who wants to pop those stuff on the face of OP's pic? I want to pop them to see the yellowish goo come out

man what the fuck did that human being to deserve that... holy shit

Hmm....machete?, helicopter?

i mean,for the most people this does work but you also have to question how much does the hormonal glandes play as a factor... if your gland is fucked up because genes you might aswell drink 5 gallons a day, it mostly won't make a difference

Get a chemical peel maybe.

he pays for the sins of his ancestors, his dad is probably the dude who boils that dog in that one webm

old pasta faggot

reddit.com/r/popping

Rub your face with sandpaper.

That's more acne than face. Facial herpes

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Easy goto a fucking doctor! How hard is it. Commokn fucking sense

Quit eating food cooked in gutter oil for starters

Fuck, poor guy

Accutane sucks. That shit fucks your lips up. They gave me something else. Can't remember the name now as it was 22 yrs ago but def worked just as good if not better. Was a combo of pills and cream

Op have you tried proactive? Worked like a charm for me. Although as I mentioned above when I was a teen I took prescribed meds from doc. Just happened to see proactive in a store before I went to the doc about it again since I had some coming back and the package took it right away in a few daysk

That isn't acne. You have HPV and you need to change your diet, and you need to have that shit removed and treated.

My solution dude : go buy Nagari salt (very cheap). Mix 5 spoons of salt with 5 spoons of water. Mix. Wait 2 minutes. Apply on your face. Repeat for a few days. Gone. Your welcome it's my family secret.

Probably Aczone and EpiduoForte creams with minocycline pill

Honestly can't remember but was very effective and I had terrible acne. Really bad on my back and shoulders also. Took care of that too

Why you have to get all expensive and shit? Bic disposable single blade FTW.

I can't even imagine trying to shave with that if he can even grow hair with all that shit on his face. I just want to pop all of it!!

>reddit.com/r/popping
MAH NIGGAH

get one of these. its what dermatologists use to pop them and get all the shit out. Hurts a bit but it really works.

hoooo boy, that's disgusting

I-I-don't even

reading the text version of this was hilarious, then i seen this and said welp i've interneted for enough today. 10 minutes in LOL.

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOUR FACE

NIGGA STOP EATING SHIT JUST DRINK WATER AND EAT FRUITS AND SALAD YOU OWN US THAT

HAVE AT LOOK AT YOU AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

EVERY TIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO EAT SHIT LOOK AT THAT PIC AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Sandpaper

I remember masturbating to this the first time Ive read it.

This will help.

It looks like the slightly burnt bits of cheese on a pizza

Get a cheese grater and go to town. Scar tissue can't form acne.

Yes