Not sure if this makes me a terrible person Sup Forums Would love to heard your feedback

Not sure if this makes me a terrible person Sup Forums Would love to heard your feedback.

People are losing their ever loving minds! It's driving me crazy how nuts these SJW's, Hollywood douchebags, politicians, etc are acting! Luckily, I live in a small town that most people are of similar mindset. Small, southern town.

But fuck me, I'm kind of wanting one of these college brain washed asshats to attempt to actually start a civil war on November 4th! For the sole purpose of cleansing the genepool a bit and getting these peoples minds right!

There's a phrase I've seen and it goes...

>Hard times make strong men
>Strong men make peaceful times
>Peaceful times make weak men
>Weak men make hard times

I'm hoping that with a few years of civil war, it will straighten everyone out and we can go back to being productive as a society.

I'm not a murderer, I'm not seeking out someone to kill. I just want this mindset to go away and this is the only way I can see. These people are crazed.

Or am I the crazy one?

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To hear*

I can grammar...

Bump for Sup Forums's opinion...

What's going down on the 4th?

This shit...

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Some people participating are saying it's going to be a start of a civil war. They are going to get weapons are start killing those they know who are conservatives.

I hope a few people get shot anyway. It will be hilarious.

Depends on the person that gets shot. I think we all know the scenarios if it's a "minority" that gets shot.

Honestly hope it's some rich white kid that gets blasted. That way we don't hear it on the news stations for the next few months.

Bumping for Sup Forums's opinion, last time

Sounds like overblown rhetoric meant to paint an ill-defined "left" in a negative light. If it happens, I'll tune in just to see another example of how excessive sincerity can lead otherwise sensible people into ridiculous tribalism, but I can't take any news like this seriously. It's so removed from my indifferent worldview.

I'm not disagreeing with you. We've seen every November how they are going to "rip down the establishment" yet it's only 10 people acting like dumbasses. I'm just tired of them being such a distraction. They could take that effort and use it in other places. Feeding homeless, helping vets, getting a job, traveling, traveling and helping people.

It's starting to distract the rest of normal folk and I'm tired of their autism sitting in the corner screeching.

Why would you actually seek out something so worthless?

Nah, I don't think you're crazy. I tend to agree with you that it's probably about time to see some of the fuckwit extremists wiped out. Having a hard time seeing any solution less than some actual civil war.

I'm more or less a centrist in terms of political stance. I'm all for equal rights for everyone. I believe we have too many laws. I think drugs should be legal, but regulated for safety. I believe in meritocracy. I believe in absolute freedom of speech.

The extremists have gone off the fuckin rails and it's time to cull the goddamn herd on both sides. Maybe it won't even take that many deaths, 20-30k on each extreme. Just enough dead SJWs, cucktards, religious nut jobs, race supremacists, race baiters, snowflakes, lobbyists, and corporate criminals to send the message that normal people won't put up with this shit.

If the fighting were to ever start, I will gladly sit in in a high tower and pick off extremists on both side with a scoped rifle.

Because I'm bored.

Truthfully, Sup Forums seems to be the same 8-10 threads over and over again every single day. I'm trying to inject some OC.

Agreed. Except the regulating drugs part. I say we remove the warning labels and let natural selection do its thing.

Less Government, total freedom of speech, and if a gay or christian baker wants to not bake for an event, they have the freedom to do it and let the market figure itself out.

I'm just over the people. I agree, the extremes on both sides are the problem.

I agree that it's unfortunate. It's too bad those small cells of radical activity distract from stories that could better serve the American public and encourage civil discussion. We'll see what happens.

You mean we could have news stories on how schools are teaching horrible curriculum all the way around that no one understands instead of who from BLM/Antifa flung their poo on today?

Fair enough. There isn't a civil war coming, but that doesn't mean the stalemate will never resolve itself. History doesn't move in cycles, it moves in a line that we're at the end of. Read Kojeve.

If they sold, yes, but those stories aren't for popular media.

Nah, the regulation wouldn't be imposed for those using drugs. I'm with you, let em string themselves out all day and OD in a corner if they want. The regulation would be for the companies manufacturing the drugs. If drugs became legal, then so would manufacturing it. In which case, companies would need guidelines to follow so they don't pull shady shit like using cheap substitutes that makes the product needlessly risky.

I will. Thanks for the reference.

I've also read Saul Alinsky and don't think the Hillary/Obama/Soros regime will stop. They want a broken nation so someone can set up a dominant rule.

Fair point. I'm not mad at that.

yea dude. im glad i live in a town where the women are still women and men dont get ripped apart for calling them females. theres people with blue hair here, but theyre still girls and theyre mostly in their own little groups and no one gets offended by any little word that you might say at the wrong time.

THIS! Exactly my point! I can travel 30 minutes away to the next big city over and people lose their fucking minds if you say "Yes ma'am." Drives me insane!

Ah, BLM/Antifa... If I had one wish it would be that civil war DID break out and both organizations were put on some sort of "open season" list that made it not only completely legal but ENCOURAGED to shoot them on sight. Black Bloc? Time for spray and pray. Kill da Cops march? Discount rental prices on large trucks to drive through the crowd.

So I'm not the only one on a full fledged rage at their fuckery. Good to know.

I think there's a strong argument to be made that they already enjoy a dominant position although the power of George Soros is dramatically overestimated to the point of veering into conspiracy theory. They don't have very much political power right now, but their strength comes from the basic cultural assumptions our society is based on. They are powerful because of the popular beliefs (most of which I expect you hold) lead to conclusions that are to their ideological advantage.

i call any woman ma'am here. its just the way i was raised. ma'am is no sign of disrespect in ANY capacity here. you call little girls to the oldest ladies ma'am here. idk what women who get offended by it prefer to be called, but i sure as shit know they wouldnt like being called bitches.

I'm from up North and it's weird for me to hear people casually use "sir" and "ma'am" especially when they're addressing someone above them in my company's hierarchy. It seems needlessly authoritarian. This isn't North Korea.

I think there's a strong argument to be made that they already enjoy a dominant position although the power of George Soros is dramatically overestimated to the point of veering into conspiracy theory. They don't have very much political power right now, but their strength comes from the basic cultural assumptions our society is based on. They are powerful because of the popular beliefs (most of which I expect you hold) lead to conclusions that are to their ideological advantage.

Nope, not at all. I'm really sometimes right of the verge of knocking the teeth in of the next person that mentions anything about privilege or oppression or reparations. But I'd also like to start seeing these judges and internal investigations that let law enforcement officers off with no punishment put up against the wall and executed. Law enforcement has become little better than sanctioned organized crime in many cases and its time for them to be held to the same, if not higher, standards as the rest of us.

I'm going to respectfully disagree about the level of control they have. Case and point, the democratic primaries. I'm not a democrat, but Bernie had the larger following. Bernie should have been the candidate.

Or dodging prosecution for illegal activities that Clinton has done.

Truthfully, I despise these people because of what they are doing. No pre-conceived notions, these were headlines. They have the majority of Hollywood speaking out and stirring up trouble as well as news media making a mockery of itself at every turn.

There's a possibility you're right, however. I despise them to a level that I see their fingerprint in every sketchy situation. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. Honestly, who can know?

I expect most people are decent like you, but they're not making a lifestyle out of shouting in the streets so they seem fewer. The "silent majority" perhaps?

It must be a southern thing, then. That's the way I was raised. Everyone is "sir" and "ma'am"

The only person I don't use "ma'am" with is my mother-in-law because she's a cunt.

Using sir and ma'am has absolutely nothing to do with authority or even acknowledgement of any social status. The terms are nothing more than an extension of courtesy and simple respect. The military is obviously an exception to this.

I'll concede that he had a larger and more enthusiastic following on the internet and among people under 30, but the truth is that those just aren't the kind of people who vote in primaries. Bernie might have had a lot of support but it doesn't count if they don't vote for him.

Also, let me clarify something. Are you saying the American Left enjoys a lot of political power *right now* or they enjoy a lot of political power in normal circumstances?

I've never heard someone more powerful in my company say sir or ma'am to someone less powerful. From the outside looking in the deference only goes one way. I'd rather live in a more courteous society, but I'm not convinced that "sir" and "ma'am" are strictly about courtesy. I might just be an outsider though, like I said, it isn't my culture.

The conundrum of the 'silent majority' is how would it be possible to encourage them to cease being silent and to take a stance and take action without them in turn becoming just as obnoxious and misguided as those they are taking the stand against? Can their normalcy withstand corruption upon being put into action? Or would they too simply morph into a caricature of that which they held dear?

>asks for Sup Forums opinion
>doesn't post traps or anime qtπ boy
>nor the tits

What?

I'm saying they both enjoy political influence, just the right is better at hiding it.

If you're talking average people from a legal stand point, I think it's pretty even down the middle. I don't like to tougher penalties for petty drug offenses while a white swimming star gets off with a slap on the wrist for rape. But that's case by case scenario.

The politics side of it is pretty straight forward. I can go on and on about the corruption of the Clinton's and their non-profit. I'm sure we've all heard it.

The left isn't enjoying "power" right now, but they sure are abusing what little power they have with impeachment articles, blocking healthcare, tax reform, etc. They are making a mockery of American politics right now.

It's a culture thing. I'm one of the top 3 managers at the business I work at and still call everyone "sir" or "ma'am", even down to the guys in the shop. It eases tension around the office when you know everyone respects the person next to them.

I laughed. Not gonna lie

The later. The cliche that we are politically polarizing is true. Isn't the Trump Presidency an example of ordinary people reacting against the cultural decadence and decay they see around them?

I would be inclined to fault the common civility, or apparent lack thereof, in the higher ups within your company, then. I have a department of roughly 30 people reporting directly to me and I would never consider failing to address any of them without at least a single use of the formality. It is polite, it is respectful.

Perhaps you might consider attempting to start the trend of using these terms? See if you can spur people on to adopt it. It's amazing what showing this simple respect to one another can do for social cohesion.

I dunno about 20-30k people, but I sure would be happy to see a couple of the corporate cockholsters in Congress get hosed.

Seconded

Where are you from? I'm from Ohio.

After reading this, I expected to hear, "find out on the next episode of..."

But you bring some valid points. I think nailed it. There is always going to be a silent majority and the more the spot light is on that group, the more it will be corrupted. Most of us can talk a good game but if we were in a seat of power, we would probably be corrupted as well.

Originally from SoCal, but moved to WI a little over a decade ago. It's a shithole, but I have a great career here so it's a tough sell to consider uprooting myself. I've been meaning to get down to Ohio to check out some o dem great roller coasters I hear yall got there.

Social justice paladin thank you. Did you just assume my class?!?!

In many regards though, I think the entire Trump experiment is bordering on anomaly. The 'ordinary people' wanted something different from the usual cadre of criminal politicians but it's been so long since we have seen anything except that. The ordinary people didn't know what to look for in a leader. As a result they overlooked glaring flaws in the man and just went with him as their choice despite all the signs being their that this was just as against their own interests as Hillary would have been but just in different ways.