He still associates meat with being a man

>He still associates meat with being a man
How's that jewdick taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FjSmNDL44bM?t=21
nytimes.com/2007/05/21/opinion/21planck.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertilizer#Production
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, what? This isn't conventional bait.

Either you're trolling or your being serious. In that casem. END IT.

Yeah if I want to eat 5 lbs of fucking broccoli you autistic fuck.

soo, one bite of steak vs a whole bowl full of broccoli? good luck with that!

Is broccolis really that nutritious?

ok then, why veganism? you can be vegetarian

beef;
26g / 100g ; 26%
broccoli;
2.8g / 100g ; 2.8%

"per 100 calories" is fucking retarded and beef got 10x the protein

Well yeah, why do you think you're supposed to eat vegetables in the first place?

i would suck jew dick all day fuckin' long man.

Protein per calorie. It's a daft measure. Gravel is low in calories as well

Unless you're fortunate enough to know the farmers that raise the chicken, beef, or pork you want to eat. Then you buy directly from them, helping that family.

Besides, smoked broccoli doesn't taste near as good as smoked steak or chicken.

>fewer than a quarter of beef's calories come from protein
That's only true if you eat the fattiest cuts available. Something lean like sirloin has more than half its calories from protein.

I don't want to enter a debate but, please google "Heme", then look and study why Heme of vegetal origin don't works and is absorbed on the same rate and efficiency as the one from meat.

And the same applies to proteins and minerals. You never asked yourself "why, if plants have everything you need, herbivorous needs to eat so much"?

2 words for you: "absorption rate"

And reverse the picture for risk of death from AIDS.

Biological value.

I associate meat with being delicious. So do most women I know. Who the fuck associates it with "man".

I don’t eat meat for the protein, I eat it because it’s delicious. So there goes your argument right there faggot.

of course it is shithead.

But I love meat because I KNOW I eat dead animals ;}

All forest would have to be cut down to grow food , there would be no slurry , animal,shit an by products to fertilise your plants , extra farm machinery would be needed to harvest these vast broccoli fields . Everyone’s shit would smell ,

youtu.be/FjSmNDL44bM?t=21

because vegans die from being emaciated long before they can die of heart problems.

nytimes.com/2007/05/21/opinion/21planck.html

you faggots need to make your minds up. are you against any kind of meat eating or are you against the bio industry? because most of your arguments seem to be against the industry, yet your basic premise is anti meat. is it, animals need to be valued equal to humans, or is it, animals need to be valued more than they currently are? because that's rather a big difference.

Also, here is nutritional information for broccoli I have in my freezer. 2g protein per 30 calories, which equates to 6.7 grams of protein per 100 calories. Not sure where the 11.1g figure comes from.

No amino acids in plant food , need meat to live .

a steak tastes better & has no carbohydrates

And i'd be hungry all the time.

Meat is energy dense, veggies are are not !

Meat eating is a privilege, that is only available to the strung, veggies are ate by lower beings.

Please make those veggies into mean, so I can eat your delicious flesh.

Wait for it, op will start saying “high cholesterol” and “clogged arteries”

I eat meat everyday and just had a cholesterol test cause I turned 40, all good according to the doctor, no food restrictions.

Edamame is high in phytoestrogen and has been linked to impotence in men.

No , meat grown in sheds , plants need fields so what’s the cost of cutting them down , keeping them irrigated.. all you plant based lies .

I couldn’t give a fuck if my food was grown in a lab as long as it’s yummy and meaty ,

not the vegan but you're actually this retarded? what do our cows get fed?

Fail image is fail.

100 calories of broiled beef, top sirloin steak has exactly 11.08 grams of protein and 100 calories of chopped, raw broccoli has exactly 8.29.

Also, 100 calories of steak is about 1.5oz (depending on cut). 2 or 3 bites.

100 calories of broccoli is 5 full cups of just florets. If you have the stalks in as well you can almost double it.

They're vegans. They don't know what they want, besides of course having a platform for autistic screeching.

Other cows , when they die they die for the greater good

You were saying?

Let’s not forget tuna an other fish ,

I actually would probably be vegan if I could be bothered. Meat seems really fucking bad for the environment and the meat industry gets massive tax cuts so it drains money from tax payers and I'm not that fussy about what I eat. But like I said, I'm way too lazy to figure shit out. Idk if that makes me cucked tho.

You still need animal shit to fertilise the plants dumb ass , or you think they just magically grow

Start as a vegetarian. It's cheaper and tastier than eating meat.

Why would I want to eat all that foul tasting shit if I can get the same nutritional value from 1 delicious, small steak instead?

you make fertilizer out of natural gas dum dum

????? Why would you not eat both and gain even more than just one kind of food?

Y'all vegans are mighty retarded. SMH gl climbing mt. Everest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertilizer#Production
Dumb ass.

Valid point. Huge fan of Salmon.

600 cals for a shitty 26g or brotein

Naturally from cowshit

yfw

It’s a lie to keep vegans paying more for food

>t. never-lifted

>implying vegans are incapable of being potato chip binging fatasses
>implying every meat eaters only eat fast food and can't have a healthy diet
Why is vegan propaganda so damn lazy?

In this pictures defence the fast food stuff isn't telling him to do anything.

The Vegan one is.

Veggies are cheaper than meat dipshit.

There fat yet look at all the salad they eat , salad must be bad for you

>tastier

I mean if I didn't eat cows, someone or something else would, and then thats wasted resources.

Stop being a stupid nigga/wigga/cuck and help humanity be the apex predator

True, but you can't eat only carrots. The other parts of a balanced vegan diet, such as nuts or tofu, cost just as much if not more than meat.

No there not if you consider how much you have to eat
Elephants have to eat non stop , yet a lion , one kill , big meal , sleep an fuck all day .
I know what I’d rather be doing big ears

Bengal logic in a nutshell right here. You either way glorious dress green veggies or junk food. Vegans can't see shades of grey because of all the cock in their face getting in the way.

>he doesn't know that chicken is thyme and rosemary flavored and very bland on it's own
>he doesn't realize every other meat has a staple seasoning
>he doesn't realize tofu and seitan can be cooked to the consistency and flavor of any meat

That’s your reply? Fucking children...isn’t it time for school junior?

Vegan*

See, veganism is so fucking retarded my phone didn't even want to type it and tried to autocorrect me into a different conversation.

Then why are poor countries shitholes ?..

So... Over 3 cups of broccoli vs about 3 bites of steak. False equivalence ignoring the obvious fact that broccoli has far less protein by weight.

>chicken is very bland on its own

Says everyone that doesn't know how to cook. A vegan has an opinion on what meat tastes like? Hello Mr. Fraud!

An they all love a meaty sausage

Did someone fail econ101?

No proof that girl is vegan. Even if she is, she could achieve exactly the same body with a balanced, meat containing diet. Can you vegans at least try in your propaganda?

If vegan girls are so hot why did you post a picture of a 14 year old boy.

These statistics are always bullshit.

Tofu is made from soybeans or edamame. It's cheaper than carrots.

Long story short op..

If cavemen never cooked/ate meat we never would have evolved into the humans we are today. We’d be like cows, spending our whole day eating plants and dumb as hell.

And before you hurr durr or post anymore useless memes, this is backed by multiple scientific/anthropological sources.

Wtf is this? Your argument gwts refuted so you swap arguments? Thats an easy way to fall into a gaps argument dummy.

So... You want all farm animals to go extinct?

Ah. The classic caveman vs modern man argument. Google is your best friend.

Canine teeth, proof we are made/evolved to eat meat.

Comes from being full of shit, one thing veganism is known for on the internet is spreading lies to make you convert.